I love bleachbit's attempt to grab their moment in the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    I didnt spew anything. I brought it up out of curiosity and only said it once. You came at me like I attacked your dog. So keep your emotions in check.
    They didn't need to bring it up, because as I have said, it was proven false, by not only court records, but dozens of fact checkers. So you done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Shouldn't it be his team making him change not his supporters?
    he often completely disregards his team because of the "feedback" he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They didn't need to bring it up, because as I have said, it was proven false, by not only court records, but dozens of fact checkers. So you done with it?
    I was already done with it. You are the one who wont let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    he often completely disregards his team because of the "feedback" he gets.
    Well shit will hit the fan either way
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Forbes wasn't the only one that caught Trump sniffling again.

But they might be the only one that suggested he might be pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Sounds like someone grabbed him by the pussy.

This also explains the small hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

idk, could be the aggressive nosepicking.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the Republicans who backed away from @realDonaldTrump look really really stupid right now.

-- Laura Ingraham

Yeah, statements like that will bring them just rushing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Then you need to stay off Breitbart, /pol, and /r_TheDonald. If they keep mentioning it, then they need to be shown that they are wrong. Otherwise, you will continue to be fed wrong information like you just spewed here.
    Look, I know Hillary was just doing her job. I wouldn't go after her for that, but she did laugh about the dude passing a poly and getting off with a 'hand-slap".

If my job forced me to defend a man I know raped a young girl and because of my efforts the person served less than a year in jail, I'd be upset. I wouldn't be laughing about 'can you believe I won that??"

Beyond that, while Hillary knows the guy is guilty she brings in an expert child psychology to say that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing about persons, claiming they had attacked her body," and that "children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences." So while Hillary knows the dude is guilty, she brings in an expert to lie about the girl.

Obviously she knows the guy is guilty when she stated that the rapist passing the poly forever destroyed her faith in it's reliability.

Even all this said, Hillary is probably doing the same as the vast majority of public defenders would do, so nothing news worthy there. It's just inconsistent with the liberal stance of being against attacking rape victims and defending rapists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    Well voting to get someone into power, even to spite another candidate, is still supporting. If neither candidates are acceptable (how does this even happen??) you should just vote blanco >.< I hope it goes well for you guys though
    I just explained how it happened in the part you quoted. Broken party system gets us stuck with 2 people no one wants.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Dude, you just quoted and stated it again. The FBI said they could find no proof of it. Not that it didn't happen.

I said it smelled like a cover up. The FBI said they can't prove it was a cover up. They didn't say it wasn't. they said "there was no evidence of that".

- Hillary was caught in several lies about her emails. Pointed out by the FBI.
    - Hillary deleted 30,000+ email after being asked to provide email. Not as a regular process.
    - There were work related email including classified email that were deleted - the stuff she was ordered to turn over.
    - Hillary paid someone to permanently purge the email so as to attempt to make them unrecoverable, and only after the emails were subpoenaed - again, not a regular purge, but purged at a very specific point in time
    - People involved in the scandal have refused to testify.

Can it be proved in a Court of Law? nope. Can it be proven in the Court of Public Opinion? slam dunk case.
    So yeah, vast conspiracy going on, Hillary is the model of innocence.
    Wrong.

Clinton was not caught in any lies about her emails, she said there was no classified information on her server, and there was in fact no information marked classified, which is how she would know if information was classified at the time. Even the classification level of thee emails which the FBI said should be classified based on the owning agency's opinion but were not marked as such when they were sent to Clinton are not a black-and-white matter but debatable.

Clinton did NOT delete any emails, a tech guy from a firm managing the server deleted the emails without Clinton's instruction or knowledge and based on a misinterpreted instruction from Cheryl Mills. The FBI says there was no evidence she deliberately deleted emails. You are desperately trying to spin "no evidence" as fact so that you don't have to let go of the right-wing bullshit that you've been duped into believing. It is not. There's no evidence that unicorns exist either.

Stop spewing bullshit right-wing smears with no evidence.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2016-10-10 at 08:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If my job forced me to defend a man I know raped a young girl and because of my efforts the person served less than a year in jail, I'd be upset. I wouldn't be laughing about 'can you believe I won that??"
    Well, technically, neither did she. She was laughing that the experience destroyed her faith in polygraphs.

Oh, and about a crazy guy in a basement full of magazines flying in from New York as some kind of self-proclaimed expert.

She did not laugh about "can you believe I just won that".

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Wrong.

Clinton was not caught in any lies about her emails, she said there was no classified information on her server, and there was in fact no information marked classified, which is how she would know if information was classified at the time. Even the classification level of thee emails which the FBI said should be classified based on the owning agency's opinion but were not marked as such when they were sent to Clinton are not a black-and-white matter but debatable.

Clinton did NOT delete any emails, a tech guy from a firm managing the server deleted the emails without Clinton's instruction or knowledge and based on a misinterpreted instruction from Cheryl Mills.

Stop spewing bullshit right-wing smears with no evidence.

I guess the corporate media propaganda has sucked some people into a parallel universe.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Watching the debates now, as embarrassing as these 'debates' are on a global scale, they are dangerously entertaining videos.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Look, I know Hillary was just doing her job. I wouldn't go after her for that, but she did laugh about the dude passing a poly and getting off with a 'hand-slap".

Beyond that, while Hillary knows the guy is guilty she brings in an expert child psychology to say that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing about persons, claiming they had attacked her body," and that "children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences." So while Hillary knows the dude is guilty, she brings in an expert to lie about the girl.

Obviously she knows the guy is guilty when she stated that the rapist passing the poly forever destroyed her faith in it's reliability.

Even all this said, Hillary is probably doing the same as the vast majority of public defenders would do, so nothing news worthy there. It's just inconsistent with the liberal stance of being against attacking rape victims and defending rapists.

- - - Updated - - -

I just explained how it happened in the part you quoted. Broken party system gets us stuck with 2 people no one wants.
    Again, she didn't laugh about getting him off. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't watch it last night. Woke up this morning to my Facebook feed filled with "OMG THOSE MODERATORS ARE BIASED FOR HILLARY!!! ARE THEY AFRAID TO LET TRUMP TELL THE TRUTH!?!?!" >.>

From the little clip that went with it Trump was going off on tangents and throwing mud. That's the main reason I didn't watch it. It's nothing more than glorified mud slinging.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Didn't watch it last night. Woke up this morning to my Facebook feed filled with "OMG THOSE MODERATORS ARE BIASED FOR HILLARY!!! ARE THEY AFRAID TO LET TRUMP TELL THE TRUTH!?!?!" >.>
    "Trump" and "telling the truth" in the same sentence?

a little something that may have been overlooked in all the bruhaha:
    Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

Mr. Trump’s response — “Of course I do. Of course I do” — was the fullest the wealthy developer had provided since The New York Times reported that he had declared the loss, and that the tax deduction could have been large enough to allow him to avoid federal income taxes for up to 18 years.

Previously he had declined to comment on the documents, issuing a statement that neither challenged nor confirmed the $916 million loss.

Asked directly during the debate if he would say how many years he had avoided paying federal income taxes, Mr. Trump responded, “No.”
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/10...ump-taxes.html

the donald came right out and admitted he doesnt pay taxes. and he was one of the lobbyists behind it.
    starting to look like he hasnt since the late 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    the donald came right out and admitted he doesnt pay taxes. and he was one of the lobbyists behind it.
    starting to look like he hasnt since the late 70's.
    So I guess the IRS is going to go arrest him now?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So I guess the IRS is going to go arrest him now?
    no, he used loopholes that he lobbied into creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    From the little clip that went with it Trump was going off on tangents and throwing mud. That's the main reason I didn't watch it. It's nothing more than glorified mud slinging.
    Agreed, it's a shit show, but the moderators do seem to be at least somewhat biased toward Clinton which is making it even worse.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh