Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    To get the ilvl 815 upgradeable-with-obliterum engineering "gun goggle" helmet recipes you are forced into doing a mythic. Without running a mythic, you won't even get rank 1 in those recipes.

Blizzard sure has a bunch of morons as developers these days.
    If u can't be arsed to do a simple mythic then why are you even playing this game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I honestly didn't know it existed until i saw this thread.
    This yolo, what cool new stuff does it have?

AFAIK the only noteworthy thing that can drop from it but not 5000 is the Knockoff Blingtron pet. And that's not worth dropping 5 felslates on a day on the slim chance it drops.

They really need to make Reaves not require a consumable to use, at least for functions that are already available for no cost on older items. It's completely ridiculous that the entire Engineering profession in Legion is centered around this thing and it's not even worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    If u can't be arsed to do a simple mythic then why are you even playing this game?
    I think the issue is that you have to run mythics (and get exalted with various factions) in order to learn the pattern to make an 815 helmet. One would assume your ilvl is at least 830-840 to be running mythics already anyway, and you can get a 840 helmet easily enough from the order hall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    This yolo, what cool new stuff does it have?
    From the look of it, most of the normal engineering gadgets are built directly into it as added "modules". So it can be a food table, transporter, repair etc depending on what you need. BUT you have to use felslate in order to summon it every time. I don't know why anyone would use mats to put one of these up for repair if you have Jeeves already.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Isn't OP being stingy not making one himself?

What, doing mythics is the only thing available in this game? Pffff.

For a huge number of people, having to run a mythic dungeon is a sizable obstacle in something as otherwise solo-oriented as professions, not to mention that by the time you have any chance of getting into mythic groups you're likely to have a far better helmet already (I had a titanforged 835 helmet by the time i could queue for heroics)

Deleted
    To understand the answer to that question of yours you should have a point of view outside of the "social gaming" box that you seem to be in. If mythics were in the dungeon finder tool, I'd have done them a long time ago. Unfortunately they're not, and instead you get to deal with assholes who require you to have ilvl 850 and so on just to get into their group. Or, the other solution would be to join some new random guild after 12 years of playing just to be able to do a few quests because some moron of a developer decided not having mythics in the dungeon finder was a good idea.

The idea of going into Arcway or Court of Stars as a prot, into a mythic with elitist assholes for the very first run, to tank for complete assholes in a dungeon I've never been in, is absolutely not enticing. And, switching back to fury is out of the question since Blizzard seems incapable of fixing it so I won't get kicked from the group after the first five minutes because I'm unable to do damage with that spec.

If people weren't assholes, this game would be fun to play with other people. But they are.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-10-10 at 03:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    I have alerted the main engineer for WoW and he will personally come to OP's location to drop a blingtron 6000.
    You are a gentleman and a scholar.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

I don't remember professions ever being this bad, so no, you get my Blingtron 4000 and 5000 randomly dropped in strategic areas.

Pay for the mats to do so for me then sure. Otherwise I don't have to drop jack shit for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard sure has a bunch of morons as developers these days.
    Shit, now you have to actually do slightly/not really challenging stuff to achieve other stuff, abysmal! HOW COULD THEY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Shit, now you have to actually do slightly/not really challenging stuff to achieve other stuff, abysmal! HOW COULD THEY
    Nothing about it is challenging in any way or form. Which makes it simply dumb.

Deleted
    You actually need Engi 800 for that. So no. At least not currently. Seeing how Engi is almost useless (most of the useful perks are unlocked earlier).

Deleted
    Well, can you at least drop 5000 one in dalaran? Preety please

I have had my blingtron 6000 for 2 weeks. Got 800 by crafting those BOE 815 helms. Made a killing by turning them into obliterium. (they were 5k ea when I did this)

I think to make the leather helm, it cost around 1500g, and I sold 100-120 obliterium for x3 profit.

While I agree that 6000 isn't worth it. Do you honestly think I care than I need to use 100g to summon it? It is fun to use, and I am sure that pet is worth it alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You could just ask nicely in trade?
    It costs 5 felslate to put down a Reaves, so being that felslate goes for 40-50g still at least in my realm grouping, "asking nicely" won't really do it.

If mythics were in the dungeon finder tool, I'd have done them a long time ago. Unfortunately they're not, and instead you get to deal with assholes who require you to have ilvl 850 and so on just to get into their group.
    I've actually created my own groups in the group finder tool with a description specifically stating that we're doing profession quests and it's a beginner group that doesn't know the dungeon and people that have joined my group have been very nice, taken their time, and not been assholes whatsoever. I've even had so much luck doing this that I quit asking people as soon as they joined if they knew it was a beginner run - apparently people were actually reading the descriptions before joining!

Anyhow, that's what I would suggest.

blizzard and their extremes.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing about it is challenging in any way or form. Which makes it simply dumb.
    Yeah, so? If it's not challenging then what exactly is the issue? The same I could tell about getting a Cooking recipe from a very late quest in Nesingwary Camp in Highmountain:

It's dumb that I have to do this quest in order to get this recipe.

In order to achieve ANYTHING you have to do something - be that quest, dungeon, OH mission, battleground, some weird interaction. I really don't see the problem.