10+ Year Old Account
    and we have absolute proof we dont come across that orc somewhere else?
    on some quest?
    in some place? and kill him?

seems strange for him to say "why have i been brought back to fight for you "
    or however it's phrased

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Quote Originally Posted by Felocity View Post

seems strange for him to say "why have i been brought back to fight for you "
    or however it's phrased
    He's probably asking because he seems to be a sentient being instead of a mindless ghoul, and he likely got raised on accident. There isn't anything strange in his phrasing, he's simply questioning his undead existence.

Deleted
    What happens if the book spawns somewheer where we didn't notice it like somewhere in the world, and we did not read it ? we got it again, we have to find it, or we can enter to icc putricide place ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    What happens if the book spawns somewheer where we didn't notice it like somewhere in the world, and we did not read it ? we got it again, we have to find it, or we can enter to icc putricide place ?
    doesnt matter, it just has to spawn. tehre si a script you can run to check whetehr you have spawned it or not (dont have the script currently, sorry)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    You only need AK6. Traits and whatever else you can think to ask about is irrelevant. It can spawn from both Apocalypse and Army.

I wish OP could update the post to reflect this.
    THIS. Now stop all the speculations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where is the proof it can spwn from Army?

Maybe i missed it.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Where is the proof it can spwn from Army?

Maybe i missed it.
    http://imgur.com/a/zeekg

And a ton of others have been posted on the discord.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

15+ Year Old Account

Thanks, not been following that. Very busy lately
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Well grats to all of you that have it, I'm still waiting...

Gave up on the PG farm and went out to do WQ. Was hitting a rare for the Wardens and when I went to loot the body, there it was. Quick ICC to Putricide room and down the rabbit hole. Zero issue with the mobs on the way to Stitch and yeah, its really cool looking
    And shepherds we shall be...

Deleted
    does anyone have an autoit script to afk farm while sleeping?

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw, if it drops somewhere and I don't notice, the script to check will keep showing True and i can go ICC anytime?

Quote Originally Posted by exi2k View Post
    I used my assignable keys on my keyboard to make a script to do this while i slept. Best idea ever, though i wish i was able to see how long it took before it dropped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Btw, if it drops somewhere and I don't notice, the script to check will keep showing True and i can go ICC anytime?
    Yes as long as the book drops you will be flagged to enter the secret room, you do not need to see it or open it. Just run the script and if it comes back as true go to ICC

Deleted
    Still drops in PG, if anyone wonders why the shit never spawns (atleast i did before i got mine). Took about 900 apoc casts (same amount of army casts). Cant say if it dropped from apoc or army tho.

Keep going!

That SS is super sketchy, looking at the chat log, he got the spawn, reset his cds AGAIN, used Army, then took the SS..... I'm not saying he didn't get it off of Army, I'm saying that SS doesn't prove it. I haven't been following the discord, if there have been "many others" please show one more definitive. Until then, no proof has been given that Army can spawn him. And over 95% of people in this thread and Wowhead have claimed it was from Apoc. I'd love to know for sure.

Deleted
    Someone can show me the script that i already spawned it or not ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a macro to quickly forfeit a match in the PG? Could someone also kindly remind me what the true/false script is for the item?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Still drops from dummy's?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exi2k View Post
    Pretty sure that can get you banned if caught.

Hey, I know the frost one hasn't been found yet, but what about the blood one? 350 pages, not really going to read all of that.