Deleted

Memento of Angerboda vs Nature's Call

Hello.

So I've got 870 Nature's Call yesterday because quite frankly I had shit trinkets and no luck with Chrono-Shard and Memento of Angerboda.

What struck me however is how much better MoA is compared to NC. MOA gives a lot more secondary stats when it procs. Similar ilvl gives ~4620 stat or so for 8 seconds while NC gives ~2726 for 10s. MoA also procs more often at least according to logs I've made from our raids when comapring another DK with MoA.

So any idea wth it's so bad as a raid trinket compared to a mythic trinket? Do you think blizzard will buff NC somehow or nerf MoA ?

What trinkets do you guys use and are you happy with them?
    Last edited by mmoc3d7f422663; 2016-10-11 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Hello.

So I've got 870 Nature's Call yesterday because quite frankly I had shit trinkets and no luck with Chrono-Shard and Memento of Angerboda.

What struck me however is how much better MoA is compared to NC. MOA gives a lot more secondary stats when it procs. Similar ilvl gives ~4620 stat or so for 8 seconds while NC gives ~2726 for 10s. MoA also procs more often at least according to logs I've made from our raids when comapring another DK with MoA.

So any idea wth it's so bad as a raid trinket compared to a mythic trinket? Do you think blizzard will buff NC somehow or nerf MoA ?

What trinkets do you guys use and are you happy with them?
    Angerboda is better. Gives passive main stat, better procs. Nature's Call is poo. Sorry man, our raid trinks are terribad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Angerboda is better. Gives passive main stat, better procs. Nature's Call is poo. Sorry man, our raid trinks are terribad.
    I can't really find any BIS trinket list for unholy. I've got MoA, Hunger from Fenry and and Chrono Shard. What trinkets should I shoot for? Assuming they all have identical ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    I can't really find any BIS trinket list for unholy. I've got MoA, Hunger from Fenry and and Chrono Shard. What trinkets should I shoot for? Assuming they all have identical ilvl.
    General consensus seems to be chrono shard and memento of angerboda.

http://i.imgur.com/nYnnyB0.png

I got the arcano crystal, but haven't seen memento at any ilvl so using hunger of the pack.

Deleted
    Is this even a question?

Use a simcraft and you will see why

Deleted
    As Psykee suggests, on the Competitive WOW Reddit site, you will find a sticky thread "How to get your stat weights for Pawn/Statweightscore via Simcraft!" i highly suggest everyone who aimes at a decent performence investing an hour in setting this up. It realy helps with gear decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/nYnnyB0.png

I got the arcano crystal, but haven't seen memento at any ilvl so using hunger of the pack.
    I hate lists like this tho. What ilvl is the list assuming hunger of the pack is? 830? 840? 865? etc.

Deleted
    I hate lists like this tho. What ilvl is the list assuming hunger of the pack is? 830? 840? 865? etc.
    As it says in the top right hand corner of that picture: "840 ilvl unless otherwise noted".

Memento(850) + DMC(850)

or

Memento(850) + Chrono shard(845)?
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post

So a fully lvled deck is actually good? I have the 665 seed pod, 850 deck, and 850 angerboda. The only reason I think to use seed pod is that my haste plummets if I don't. What's the best setup for these if not using the seed pod puts your haste at about 13%?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Memento(850) + DMC(850)

or

Memento(850) + Chrono shard(845)?
    Memento(850) + DMC(850)

Holy crap man, momentos and it isn't even close. A 840 memento will significantly beat out a 865 natures call by a pretty large margin. Our raid trinkets suck balls compared to mythic+ trinkets. It's sad really

I'm in a similar situation. What's funny is that my (855)Shard/(845)Hunger+socket sims higher than the Shard and and (840)Memento. Granted the different is only 2-3kdps, still sims higher. We'll be running through normal/heroic prior to doing mythic so I'll run either combo and see what the real life differences are.

Deleted
    Pretty sure they made raid trinkets really shit on purpose to keep people farming Mythic+ even after raid release. They're all trash for us, Nature's Call included. The only good trinkets in EN is the Ursoc agi trinket and some int trinket in Il'gynoth I believe, all others are trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Pretty sure they made raid trinkets really shit on purpose to keep people farming Mythic+ even after raid release. They're all trash for us, Nature's Call included. The only good trinkets in EN is the Ursoc agi trinket and some int trinket in Il'gynoth I believe, all others are trash.
    Well it's mainly STR dps that have really shit trinkets. Casters and Agility dps have pretty good trinks in the raid. Both Agi and Casters have atleast 1 BiS from the raid.