Thread: CAS Error

CAS Error

Hi all, I wonder if anyone here could help me. When I try to run Wow this error pops up:
    http://i.imgur.com/QPFTMB3.jpg
    and I've tried every method from battlenet forums (running as administrator, changing to 32 bit and then to 64 again, deleting cache etc...) and none of them solved that ;(
    Anyone knows what's up with that?

Deleted
    Got the same error since today, looks like we are not the only ones: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...3802107?page=1

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...39691770871808
    Last edited by mmocf6b63c9c13; 2016-10-12 at 10:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both me and my brother have the exact same issue :/

Deleted
    Checked the blizz support forums and this is what worked to have it fixed, for me at least:

1) Open the BNet Launcher.
    2) Highlight "World of Warcraft" in the left column, left-click the "Options" link just to the right of it and choose "Game Settings."
    3) Under "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor," check the "Additional command line arguments" box.
    4) In the blank line that appears, enter -uid wow_engb and click "Done."
    5) Press the big blue "Play" button as usual and enjoy your stay in Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by TUWOD View Post
    Checked the blizz support forums and this is what worked to have it fixed, for me at least:

2) Highlight "World of Warcraft" in the left column, left-click the "Options" link just to the right of it and choose "Game Settings."
    3) Under "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor," check the "Additional command line arguments" box.
    OMG it worked!! Thanks!

Deleted
    worked a treat thanks

Deleted
    Had to log on just to thank you for this. Thanks

Deleted

I dont have the Warlords of Draenor option only Legion and I also don't have an play button but an "update" button.

Thank You very much!

Deleted
    This worked, thanks a lot!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    I dont have the Warlords of Draenor option only Legion and I also don't have an play button but an "update" button.

/facepalm

the "Warlord of Draenor" bit is because this was posted back in WoD /facepalm

Deleted
    Did not work for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    Did not work for me.
    neither me
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    /facepalm

the "Warlord of Draenor" bit is because this was posted back in WoD /facepalm
    I did the same except I replaced WoD with Legion and still doesnt work, I dont have the "play" button but "update" and if I press that one it says I'm not connected to the internet.

Deleted

In my case it worked typing -uid wow_en

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    In my case it worked typing -uid wow_en
    Gonna try this in a sec.

Edit: nope. :<

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any way to do a full reset/restore to defaults on WoW via the client? Wanna try it and then enter that line.

worked for me, many thanks

Fixed it for me, thx bud.
    Oh hi