Page 1 of 3
LastLast

so its ok for monks rogues and dks to do 400k dmg and we dont

i was in raid normal with monk rogue and dks they were doing 400k+ dps while my arms barely doing 200k; why blizz nerfed us and let other classes

L2p. Git gud.

Arms still #1 melee DPS spec for ST, though can be subject to RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    L2p. Git gud.

With certain legendairys yes. Without? No

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    L2p. Git gud.

No, it really isn't. Enhance, Ret, and under the right conditions, Shadow Priests are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Shadow Priests are.
    Under which conditions are shadow priests considered a melee DPS spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Fair enough, it's late and I was simply considering "all" dps specs. The point still stands, though considering there isn't any inherent favor in balancing between melee and ranged (meaning neither is supposed to outperform the other simply due to their classification), I'm not sure it makes any difference.

Shadow priest being ahead of everybody on most fights by about the same amount of arms was ahead on single target yet arms was nerfed once before the raid and again before mythic, welcome to blizzard's balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Why do it matter if they are melee or ranged? they do better damage and ranged is preferred most of the time which means it's even worse for arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Where is your point? I play outlaw/ assa. I can ramp up very good, but i lack of decent singletarget as outlaw. The only fun i have is clearing trashmobs asap. And now you you start whining about your dmg? Basically your mastery as arms is very strong. How is it possible to fail in that simple rotation??

Show me where dk is capable to do 400k dps?

Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    i was in raid normal with monk rogue and dks they were doing 400k+ dps while my arms barely doing 200k; why blizz nerfed us and let other classes
    Furthermore, why can a Monk punch for 2 million crits, but a Fury Warrior struggles to get half of that from a single ability. Seems weird to me.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    Smoke less Fjarnskaggle with Ragnar and you'll beat the classes you mentioned no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    No, it really isn't. Enhance, Ret, and under the right conditions, Shadow Priests are.
    There's a distinct lack of the god-king Feral in your list. Although with Balance Affinity's extra range we might not count as melee anymore.

OT: If they're doing double your DPS on single target, they're just playing much better than you are(and/or way better geared)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2016-10-12 at 10:17 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolve View Post
    Smoke less Fjarnskaggle with Ragnar and you'll beat the classes you mentioned no problem.
    No way a warrior dps beats a monk of equal skill except for disgusting arms rng.

Show me rogues with 400k DPS.

Okay, maybe in TOP10:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#class=Rogue

But Ryzoh has 470k DPS, and there are also plenty of other warriors who are doing +400K:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#class=Warrior

They're almost on the same level, I don't know what's your problem, as someone already said - L2P your spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    So that's why Arms is ahead of WW on Ursoc/Nythendra, right.
    That's right.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...pec=Windwalker
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-10-12 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    No way a warrior dps beats a monk of equal skill except for disgusting arms rng.
    So that's why Arms is ahead of WW on Ursoc/Nythendra(heroic+mythic Nyth, heroic Ursoc), right.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2016-10-12 at 10:24 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Warriors

Monks

Feel free to compare them. I'll agree Arms RNG is disgusting but disgusting RNG odes not make them weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolve View Post
    Warriors

Monks

Feel free to compare them. I'll agree Arms RNG is disgusting but disgusting RNG odes not make them weak.
    Jesus christ at least do it right and use percentile. Top rankings are retarded and completely illegitimate benchmarks as they're heavily rigged and heavily RNG based.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#

On average, an equally skilled Windwalker is absolutely tangibly superior.

Warrior DPS IS weak. Top 10s reflect nothing.

Every 1/10 pulls you can maybe beat an enhancement shaman if you have insane gear and either the ring or gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    Every 1/10 pulls you can maybe beat an enhancement shaman if you have insane gear and either the ring or gloves.
    Yeah thats the thing. The legends throw this stuff off hugely. Having that ring alone can count for tens of thousands of DPS.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I wish WCL would let us filter ranks by specific legendaries or no legendaries.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself