Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    They are not bombing the kids, they are bombign the terrorists. Is there collateral damage? sure
    Funny how your view on this in Ukraine is the exact opposite, welcome to double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Funny how your view on this in Ukraine is the exact opposite, welcome to double standards.
    Stop comparing apples with oranges

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As nobody is bombing anyone in Ukraine, I doubt he has that view. Kiev stopped conducting air operations against the east years ago because they were losing too many planes/helicopters.

cause DNR/LNR are not recognized as terrorist organizations internationally, except Ukranian Junta.
    Aleppo is occupied by internationally recognized terrorist organization and its branches.

Stop comparing apples with oranges
    Govt bombing rebels and hitting civilians, stop beeing a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    As nobody is bombing anyone in Ukraine, I doubt he has that view. Kiev stopped conducting air operations against the east years ago because they were losing too many planes/helicopters.
    That was the view he presented at the time.

Nations that invaded middle east and ruined it, killing hundreds of thousands of people, using a variety of banned munitions, accuse others, who stand against terrorism, for war crimes. There is no logic left in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Govt bombing rebels and hitting civilians, stop beeing a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

That was the view he presented at the time.
    Syrian opposition are not terrorists dude. They don't contact terror actions. Its the western backed terrorist groups that do those things (like Al Nursa)

Kiev junta was behaving like Al Nursa.

Lastly:

ISN"T THE OPPOSITION / TERRORISTS FAULT FOR FIGHTING IN THE CITY?

Nations that invaded middle east and ruined it, killing hundreds of thousands of people, using a variety of banned munitions, accuse others, who stand against terrorism, for war crimes. There is no logic left in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Syrian opposition are not terrorists dude. They don't contact terror actions. Its the western backed terrorist groups that do those things (like Al Nursa)

Kiev junta was behaving like Al Nursa.

Lastly:

lol I'm enjoying your desperate explanations about how the elected ukranian govt is comparable to a terrorist organisation.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they were given the option to leave peacefully, they were even offered to be allowed to withdraw without surrendering and keep all their weapons. They chose instead to hide behind human shields and drag out a conflict they couldn't possibly win, so they could try and shed enough innocent blood to drag the west in on their side.

lol I'm enjoying your desperate explanations about how the elected ukranian govt is comparable to a terrorist organisation.
    Nothing was elected. It was a coup and people on power were initially chosen and appointed by the "FUCK THE EU" crew.

Nothing was elected. It was a coup and people on power were initially chosen and appointed by the "FUCK THE EU" crew.
    Might wanna fact check on that buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Here's the thing about whataboutism, it's a word made up in 2008 in order to try and ridicule a form of argument, because it's simpler than trying to counter the argument. But just because something constitutes whataboutism doesn't actually make it any less valid/credible.
    Reading you talk about credible forms of argument literally made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

whataboutism is just another word for a non-sequitur and is an invalid form of reasoning and it's one that is often used in arguments over Syria.

Turchynov was not elected by the people, he was appointed. I think proper elections took place 2-3 months after

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Reading you talk about credible forms of argument literally made me laugh out loud.
    Don't worry buddy I laugh when I think of some of your arguments too. That one about the facts about a UK decision being wrong because you had a different opinion was classic.

whataboutism is just another word for a non-sequitur
    It's practically the polar opposite of a non-sequitur, a non-sequitur is "a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement", whataboutism is the opposite, it uses logic to highlight a double standard and hypocrisy.

and is an invalid form of reasoning and it's one that is often used in arguments over Syria.
    Actually it's one of the most commonly used form of argument on pretty much any subject.

shelling and bombing started before government was "elected". Also, DNR/LNR people had all the reasons to not recognize it since:

1. In happened with violation of constitution
    2. Poroshenko was not eligible candidate in a first place (cause he is an owner of the businesses)

Turchynov was not elected by the people, he was appointed. I think proper elections took place 2-3 months after
    Good boy, so you can pack away the "junta" nonsense, good for you.

Deleted
    Good boy, so you can pack away the "junta" nonsense, good for you.
    yes, the duly elected leader was overthrown in a coup, then his supporters got annoyed, and war started.
    then the people who ousted the democratically elected leader 'elects' a new leader.
    At this point we have left legitimate democracy behind.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yes, the duly elected leader was overthrown in a coup, then his supporters got annoyed, and war started.
    then the people who ousted the democratically elected leader 'elects' a new leader.
    At this point we have left legitimate democracy behind.
    Unlike you, I do not see beeing elected gives you the right to let the police shoot at the citizens.

Unlike you, I do not see beeing elected gives you the right to let the police shoot at the citizens.
    Lol what? Murican cops don't have a right to shoot at citizens?

And this sniper shooting is still not investigated. Also, video analysis show that protesters were shot from behind. Clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Lol what? Murican cops don't have a right to shoot at citizens?

And this sniper shooting is still not investigated. Also, video analysis show that protesters were shot from behind. Clearly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y_Q_LXNGj8

GL with the conspiracy shit.

Also, how original of you to mention the us.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-10-12 at 01:11 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y_Q_LXNGj8

GL with the conspiracy shit.
    lol it is ur conspiracy shit. This video shows that they fire at "someone". Nowhere in this video it is shown that they are firing at unarmed civilians.
    It is confirmed that Ukranian policemen were wounded and killed by gunfire. So they were shot at. In this situation they had all the right to shoot these who fires at them.

Also, check this video. It is slow-mo. You can see that protesters are being shot in the back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnBa0Uj3Ijw

There are more detailed analysis of this incident in the web. Conspiracy, my ass. Just fucking watch.