Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniac1969 View Post
    I really cannot complain about Blizzard's customer service. My ticket was answered promptly about not yet getting a legendary and I had one in the mail the next day.
    Haha nice one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    I'm sorry this deserves a post of its own. withered j'im is the world boss by mistake and blizz can't do anything about it but entitled people think
    that it's just a matter of pushing a red button to fix everything and if you don't you don't care no matter how much evidence there is that they care about their playerbase. this is the sad ass part of customer service.

How does this affect you and why have you started a new thread of something that has been covered elsewhere for the past 12-18 hours?

I'm less annoyed with having to fight Jimmy 2 weeks in a row and more annoyed with foreverhungeringclawNA...I want my mount, damnit! Either way, it's not worth writing angry posts on the official forums about.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    I mean.... even his character wears a fedora.
    You Sir, just won this topic.
    "Mages are basically Warlocks for Girls." - Unknown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Really don't think this issue has to do with the skill level of players dude
    It is. Good players feel lucky are super happy for the most valuable worldboss spawning 2 weeks in a row while expansion is young and most of his items are BiS (trinket!). Bad players don't even know how much more progression blizzard gifted them with jim being worldboss again.

They could've at least fixed it for EU. Knowing about an impending problem and letting it occur anyway for 'fairness' is a cop out excuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    It is. Good players feel lucky are super happy for the most valuable worldboss spawning 2 weeks in a row while expansion is young and most of his items are BiS (trinket!). Bad players don't even know how much more progression blizzard gifted them with jim being worldboss again.
    You could be a good player and not give af about progression though tbh.

Deleted
    Bad players don't even know how much more progression blizzard gifted them with jim being worldboss again.
    To be fair, if you don't actually get those items (but instead double gold), this is pretty much irrelevant - regardless of your "skill level".

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You Sir, just won this topic.
    the irony of someone laughing at a fedora / autist joke , while saying "You Sir, just won this topic"

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    To be fair, if you don't actually get those items (but instead double gold), this is pretty much irrelevant - regardless of your "skill level".
    Yeah but if you're getting double gold anyway, it doesn't matter which world boss is handing you the gold. =)

From what youve shown that post has 64 downvotes. Im sure its buried now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    How is that even relevant to the thread?
    Some people are mad about Withered Jim because it takes more time and coordination than your standard 30 second world quest. At least, before the hotfixes.

strange when a problem give an even minuscule advantage to players it's insta-fixed even with non scheduled server restart, but when it is something like that then there are always problem and lack of solution to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a stupid thing to complain about, after Blizzard admitting it was a bug.

There's nothing Blizzard can really do about it, other than to try to fix for the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    strange when a problem give an even minuscule advantage to players it's insta-fixed even with non scheduled server restart, but when it is something like that then there are always problem and lack of solution to fix it.
    How would you propose you fix this? Replace Jim after many people had already looted him, giving them 2 world bosses for the week? Take everyone's loot away they got from Jim and spawn another boss?

This is literally the best thing Blizzard can do at this point, which is trying to fix for the next week.
    Last edited by Santti; 2016-10-12 at 01:40 PM.

Oh no! another chance to get bis trinket! Uninstalling

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people just get off on being assholes for no reason. That thread shows it too.

I wish he was the world boss every week. He has the best trinket in the game, why would you not want to do him?

Jim being the worldboss again is the fucking best thing that could happen. Trinket.
    1 kill and 1 bonus roll last week. 1 kill and 1 bonus roll this week.

Got gold 4 times. Feelsbadman.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Such a stupid thing to complain about, after Blizzard admitting it was a bug.

There's nothing Blizzard can really do about it, other than to try to fix for the next time.

How would you propose you fix this? Replace Jim after many people had already looted him, giving them 2 world bosses for the week? Take everyone's loot away they got from Jim and spawn another boss?

This is literally the best thing Blizzard can do at this point, which is trying to fix for the next week.
    because blizzard don't have peoples monitoring the game 24/7 so they discovered him has been up only when peoples had already farmed him? ok
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    World bosses are RNG, was there any saying they are designed to not pop up back to back? If so then yes this is Blizzard to blame, if no then there is no fault to be found