10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Okay, so I want to be sure to understand :

Trump is so down in the poll that he launched an agitprop campaign against Obama's package ?
    "Stimulus package"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ore...141259219.html

Bill O’Reilly: ‘You’re behind with women.’ Donald Trump: ‘Not sure I believe it.’

In his first interview since the release of the video containing his shockingly lewd comments about women, Donald Trump told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly on Tuesday that he isn’t concerned that what he dismissed as “locker room talk” will hurt him with female voters.

“I’ve had a lot of women come up to me and say, ‘Boy, I’ve heard that and I’ve heard a lot worse than that over my life,'” Trump said. “If that’s what it’s going to take to lose an election, I would be pretty sad, then I have to go back to my other life.”

The Republican nominee is trailing Hillary Clinton among women in every national poll released this month — and in most, Trump trails his Democratic rival by double digits. Trump, though, isn’t convinced there’s a gender gap.

“I’m not sure I believe it,” Trump said.

“You know, whether you believe it or not, that’s what the polling says,” O’Reilly replied.

Trump was asked if he has a plan to target female voters.

“I do,” he replied. “But what women want is they want secure borders, they want safety, they want law and order, they want, you know, they want a police department that’s allowed to do its job, they want justice for all. They want a lot of things that everybody else wants, and Hillary Clinton can’t do it.”

Related TV review: O’Reilly tiptoes around Trump tape

In the explosive 2005 videotape published Friday by the Washington Post, Trump was caught on a hot mic bragging to then “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush that he could do anything he wanted to with women because of his celebrity status.

“I just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p****. You can do anything.”

The comments caused a cavalcade of Republicans — including Arizona Sen. John McCain — to rescind their endorsements of Trump, and House Speaker Paul Ryan to inform his fellow House Republicans that he could no longer defend the party’s nominee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Trump was asked if he has a plan to target female voters.

“I do,” he replied. “But what women want is they want secure borders, they want safety, they want law and order, they want, you know, they want a police department that’s allowed to do its job, they want justice for all. They want a lot of things that everybody else wants, and Hillary Clinton can’t do it.”
    Yep. Want to show you respect women and their views? Tell 'em what those views really are, because lord knows they can't figure it out for themselves, in those pretty little heads of theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's possible that he could end up losing a great deal of states here-to-unthought-of to be vulnerable.
    While I keep going on and on about "I'd like to see him lose Texas" that state hasn't budged. But, according to RCP, Georgia hasn't had a poll since 9/22 and Trump was up by 4.7 then. That's an actual realistic loss. More recent polls have had Ohio and Arizona tipping her way, but not yet at a decisive level.

Crooked Hillary being elected would not only be an insult to women, it would be an insult to all Americans, past, present and future. She's morally bankrupt, evil, corrupt, incompetent, useless and soulless. Electing her would be like electing Lucifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Crooked Hillary being elected would not only be an insult to women, it would be an insult to all Americans, past, present and future. She's morally bankrupt, evil, corrupt, incompetent, useless and soulless. Electing her would be like electing Lucifer.
    I mean, in the minds of some people sure. Back here in reality though, while she is far from my first choice in canidate, you're lacking evidence of her doing any wrong doing. Multi million dollar investigation couldn't pin her on any wrong doing, so I'll trust the people who know a lot more about the issue than those who just spew that she is a criminal on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Electing her would be like electing Lucifer.
    Now where have I heard that before...oh right, here.

Added without further comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I'm sure most/all of you have heard about the moment in 2008 where McCain proved what kind of man he was. A woman in one of his town halls said Obama was an Arab and a Muslim, and McCain directly refuted that, then walked away. Arguably, one of the best moments in politics in the last ten years.

Well, Mike Pence, credit where it's due, had a moment in the same general area, even if it was nowhere near as strong. Points for intent, Pence. Points for intent.

Pence chides woman calling for 'revolution' if Clinton wins

Is it time for the drive by shooting of the day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

It's pretty telling. They don't have any ACTUAL, verifiable reason to loathe her, so they need to make up fantastical fictions like "she's literally a demon" or "she has no soul" and act as if we should take that seriously.

When it's basically like if anyone was saying "Trump is literally a vampire, a loathsome undead cursed to walk the night" or "Trump is a stitched-together automaton composed of the body parts of serial killers". Those aren't arguments, either. If you actually believe those things, you're cuckoo. Want to be taken seriously? Try not acting as if fantasy is reality.

There's a reason the attacks on Trump's character are based on things he's actually said and done. Because those things actually exist, so nobody who opposes Trump has to make up fantasies just to manufacture a reason for their loathing.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Someone needs to make a shirt with "Obama/Bill Clinton 2016" on the front and "Wait, what?" on the back...
    "Giant Meteor 2016 - Just End It Already".

I totally bought a tee shirt with that on it. Pretty hilarious to wear at the bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's pretty telling. They don't have any ACTUAL, verifiable reason to loathe her, so they need to make up fantastical fictions like "she's literally a demon" or "she has no soul" and act as if we should take that seriously.
    Well...this is Alex Jones we're talking about. Seriously, read up on the guy. I've said a lot of things about Trump's rabid fanbase, usually with factual backup, but this guy is a far outlier even by those standards. This is a man Rush Limbaugh said was nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

I totally bought a tee shirt with that on it. Pretty hilarious to wear at the bar.
    This one?

I might get one too!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Well...this is Alex Jones we're talking about. Seriously, read up on the guy. I've said a lot of things about Trump's rabid fanbase, usually with factual backup, but this guy is a far outlier even by those standards. This is a man Rush Limbaugh said was nuts.
    And theres a recording of Donald Dump praising Alex Jones, saying hes a great man who has a huge audience who will love Dumps plans for the country.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-10-12 at 04:04 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I'm sure most/all of you have heard about the moment in 2008 where McCain proved what kind of man he was. A woman in one of his town halls said Obama was an Arab and a Muslim, and McCain directly refuted that, then walked away. Arguably, one of the best moments in politics in the last ten years.

Well, Mike Pence, credit where it's due, had a moment in the same general area, even if it was nowhere near as strong. Points for intent, Pence. Points for intent.

Pence chides woman calling for 'revolution' if Clinton wins
    No politician in history has wanted to have the results of an election called into question by the citizenship because if you do that there is nothing stopping your opponen or future opponents from doing the same, the legitimacy of the unites states government is at stake. Donald doesn't care because he is part conspiracy theorist and part con man who is only use to taking what he wants by hook or crook. Donald is something worse than a politician as even a politician won't eat their own foot, someone elses yes, but they know without that foot they are not going to walk again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but I meant that to also reflect the poster you were responding to.

My point was that all the "she's literally Lucifer" and "she's soulless" is no different in character from the "she's literally a lizard person wearing a skin suit" or "she's a plant by the Grey Aliens to control our minds". It's fantastical nonsense that's used because the one using it is either literally crazy or, more likely, completely incapable of making an actual, objective case to defend their loathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

I got the bumper sticker of that for my car.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    While I keep going on and on about "I'd like to see him lose Texas" that state hasn't budged. But, according to RCP, Georgia hasn't had a poll since 9/22 and Trump was up by 4.7 then. That's an actual realistic loss. More recent polls have had Ohio and Arizona tipping her way, but not yet at a decisive level.
    Fivethiryeight.com has some different projections - and their data comes from a variety of sources. The polls are definitely showing Trump losing most, if not all, the battleground states. And now states that have gone GOP for decades are starting to slide away. But Texas, yeah, not in this decade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    No politician in history has wanted to have the results of an election called into question by the citizenship because if you do that there is nothing stopping your opponen or future opponents from doing the same, the legitimacy of the unites states government is at stake. Donald doesn't care because he is part conspiracy theorist and part con man who is only use to taking what he wants by hook or crook. Donald is something worse than a politician as even a politician won't eat their own foot, someone elses yes, but they know without that foot they are not going to walk again.
    Yeah, even in 2000 the results were tight but it was resolved in as expeditious manner as possible. And I agree, Trump doesn't care about anyone, or anything, but himself. Nov 9th could be a very ugly day, after Trump has lost.

haha i love you guys, you really are my favorite communist traitors in the world
    that lying old bad isn't going anywhere but into an orange pantsuit and not 1 of your cooked polls can change that.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-10-12 at 08:38 PM.

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-put...sputnik-508635

So have we talked about how Trump literally read Russian propaganda to his crowd and their whooped and cheered? Haven't caught up on the thread but this is way too juicy.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-put...sputnik-508635

So have we talked about how Trump literally read Russian propaganda to his crowd and their whooped and cheered? Haven't caught up on the thread but this is way too juicy.
    The man can't even fact check and spreads harmful lies to those who listen to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he started spewing crap like anti vax statements or something along those lines.

Dude is a moron.