Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "Items rewarded from emissary bags now more closely match the quality of World Quest rewards" erm what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    "Items rewarded from emissary bags now more closely match the quality of World Quest rewards" erm what?
    Never mind, found the details on wowhead:

In the latest round of Blizzard hotfixes, items from Emissary rewards will now have an ilvl closer to those from World Quests. Emissary caches tended to have loot in the ilvl 805 range, which didn't feel rewarding after World Quest rewards were scaling up to ilvl 835 before Titanforged procs.
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Hearthstone keepsake box. Listed there at 225 dollars.

http://gear.blizzard.com/hearthstone...e-keepsake-box
    Shitty Plastic Item, made for 5 Dorrars in China, sold for 225 Dollars in 'murica.

Blizz really knows how to make them shekels.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Shitty Plastic Item, made for 5 Dorrars in China, sold for 225 Dollars in 'murica.

Blizz really knows how to make them shekels.
    except its not plastic.....

Upon opening, the rune illuminates and plays the Hearthstone theme song. Made of polystone and lined with velvet and canvas
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    except its not plastic.....

Upon opening, the rune illuminates and plays the Hearthstone theme song. Made of polystone and lined with velvet and canvas
    Polystone is a plastic. The "poly" part in the name points to that, as it being a polymer with resin as it's base. It's a good material for making figurines, yes, but it's basically a plastic. And, I would bet that if Blizzard is stocking them, and they're not a short, numbered run, they are most likely being made in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Polystone is a plastic. The "poly" part in the name points to that, as it being a polymer with resin as it's base. It's a good material for making figurines, yes, but it's basically a plastic. And, I would bet that if Blizzard is stocking them, and they're not a short, numbered run, they are most likely being made in China.
    as an owner of many many many polystone statues in no way would i consider them plastic, but i do see the point with poly in the name.. So not disagreeing just from the hey i know shit about polymers and stuff.. i wouldn't think plastic And also doubt they are numbered and sure they are made in China.. do big deal to me. iv'e been wanting one forever and i rarely play hearthstone. I can't wait to get mine in the mail
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    as an owner of many many many polystone statues in no way would i consider them plastic, but i do see the point with poly in the name.. So not disagreeing just from the hey i know shit about polymers and stuff.. i wouldn't think plastic And also doubt they are numbered and sure they are made in China.. do big deal to me. iv'e been wanting one forever and i rarely play hearthstone. I can't wait to get mine in the mail
    True I guess.. thermoplastic polyester-resin material with an alumina tri-hydrate (ATH) filler and a pigment