Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    As if you give a shit about honest conversation with your incessant condescension...intellectual honesty does not appear to be one of your strong suits.

Bottom line, you said something really fucking stupid and, in the spirit of your unrelenting precedent, it doesn't surprise me one bit that you couldn't figure it out.
    You're adorable. Every post you make drips with condescension, yet you complain about it when others do it. You accuse me of intellectual dishonesty when you can't even be bothered to explain your garbled nonsense posts. Apparently holding a conversation with you requires psychic mind-reading powers to figure out what you really mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    And again, the Times isn't making the assertion or accusation that Trump committed the acts, they're merely reporting what someone else is saying. And of course they have the right to determine what is and what is not newsworthy.

That makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to clarify it. You're not gonna bill me, are you
    Right. And the only way the Times would be in trouble is if they knew the accusations were false. This is much of the reason Trump wants to "open up" libel laws. He wants to take out the malice requirement for public figures, overturning 50 years of Supreme Court precedent. That way he can sue anyone that writes something negative about him.

Yeah no problem. Nope no billing. I'm on the campaign manager clock today.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    LOLOLOLOL.

So him saying that he grabbed them by the pussy was planted? Him saying all of these things that were recorded on the Howard Stern show where he confirmed that he walked into the pageant dressing rooms because he could and that he owned it, was planted?

Do you realize how fucking RETARDED that sounds?
    oh no, those were real.

but like.. the NYT publishing a story of someone he raped? If there was any evidence, he'd be in jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Current system sucks. Burn it down.
    The current system is meant to get people healthcare who otherwise didn't have it, which it did. It's the framework for a better system. Trump simply wants to go back to before ACA, which is ridiculous both counterproductive and counterintuitive. Unless you like health insurance companies giving you enemas with no Vaseline

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The only way it would be "relevant" is that he was less cautious about exposing his true character back then, since it didn't risk his nonexistent political career.

That lack of character is what he's being maligned for, and that doesn't change.
    Reminds me of the radio this morning, talking about how it's ok to use foul language in rap because they arent running for president. Do you think those guys are just speaking their mind too, or do you think there might be some incentive there to be ostentacious?

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    You're adorable. Every post you make drips with condescension, yet you complain about it when others do it. You accuse me of intellectual dishonesty when you can't even be bothered to explain your garbled nonsense posts. Apparently holding a conversation with you requires psychic mind-reading powers to figure out what you really mean.
    I explained my post when you asked me to...did you miss that? Or do I need to go back and find for you?

EDIT: Here's my response to you.

My original post on this subject was to shine a light on some really bad logic. Personally, I don't like to spoon feed people who reflexively respond and can't spend a second or two think about what I'm saying before doing so. Yet Pavlov's dogs couldn't help but to salivate either. Perhaps I expect too much from you and your ilk.
    I honesty thought I was being clear. I guess I thought wrong.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2016-10-13 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The current system is meant to get people healthcare who otherwise didn't have it, which it did. It's the framework for a better system. Trump simply wants to go back to before ACA, which is ridiculous both counterproductive and counterintuitive. Unless you like health insurance companies giving you enemas with no Vaseline
    Healthcare coverage increased 7%, in exchange for that quality of care has been reduced for everyone and prices have gone up. It was not a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The only way it would be "relevant" is that he was less cautious about exposing his true character back then, since it didn't risk his nonexistent political career.

That lack of character is what he's being maligned for, and that doesn't change.
    or

he was a reality tv star at the howard stern show....

are you even old enough to have listened to the stern show when it was on radio?

10+ Year Old Account
    Healthcare coverage increased 7%, in exchange for that quality if care has been reduced for everyone and prices have gone up. It was not a good deal.
    Healthcare costs were -already- increasing and its quality declining g before the ACA.

Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    oh no, those were real.

but like.. the NYT publishing a story of someone he raped? If there was any evidence, he'd be in jail.
    I suppose you have the same opinion regarding the women that Trump brought forward to accuse Bill Clinton then?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Healthcare costs were -already- increasing and its quality declining g before the ACA.
    So your point is the ACA did nothing at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    so was brexit stay...
    I agree, Brexit was as stupid a decision as voting for Trump.

False dichotomy.
    It actually isn't. The free market isn't going to stop insurance companies from denying applicants with pre-existing conditions, from cutting off existing customers who hit the lifetime limit. Those people could not and will not be able to vote with their wallet, to just take their business elsewhere, because there's nowhere to take it when no insurance companies will take them.

Please explain how denial of coverage because of pre-existing conditions or lifetime limits aren't as bad as the system we currently have right now.

or

he was a reality tv star at the howard stern show....

are you even old enough to have listened to the stern show when it was on radio?
    "Grab them by the pussy" was not on the Howard Stern show.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your point is the ACA did nothing at all?
    Didn't you literally just admit that coverage went up by 7%?

If you vote for Trump then you're a selfish prick.

so was brexit stay...
    Brexit was a coin flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I suppose you have the same opinion regarding the women that Trump brought forward to accuse Bill Clinton then?
    honestly? yes.

Ive read that they were threatened by the Clinton. He was the president, so that's definitely possible...

but Bill was semi attractive, rich, and powerful. he didnt need to rape anyone. women were throwing themselves at him.

I mean come on... he literally got a blowjob in the oval office.

I mean come on... he literally got a blowjob in the oval office.
    I highly doubt Bill was the first President to get a BJ in the oval office.

I explained my post when you asked me to...did you miss that? Or do I need to go back and find for you?

EDIT: Here's my response to you.
    Of course, that's after the second time I asked you for clarification - the first time was your standard 'check the previous posts, peasant' - and you were 'shining a light on some really bad logic' by using a factually incorrect statement, which you actually admitted to. I don't think you made your point as clear as you think you did.