10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Anyone that thinks if Hillary wins she will actually complete two terms?

I think the coming 4 years will be a bridge to (hopefully) better candidates.
    I dont think she will even live 8 more years with how bad her health appears

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Doeas anyone know why Daerio was banned? I read through his posts and didn't find any smoking guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Word on some dark web groups that go after some emails is that she is only planning a 4 year term

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Doeas anyone know why Daerio was banned? I read through his posts and didn't find any smoking guns.
    No one ever shows this kind of concern when I am banned

10+ Year Old Account
    The infraction was on this post.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    No one ever shows this kind of concern when I am banned
    Occasionally there is a /popcorn raised in your honor while you're banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Occasionally there is a /popcorn raised in your honor while you're banned.
    That's all I could ever ask for

10+ Year Old Account

I think Hillary will indeed win, but yeah unless something dramatic happens I don't expect her to win a second term; I think the DNC will be stupid enough to support her though, and we'll end up with a socially conservative nutjob who plunges the country into recession once more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    The infraction was on this post.
    Wow...just wow. I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the dark web groups state that
    1. She is planning 1 term
    2. Her goal is to give Obama's policies 4 more years
    3. Her other goal is to appoint 3-4 new justices

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...just wow. I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
    Yeah I don't see a legitimate reason for that infraction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah I don't see a legitimate reason for that infraction.
    Do you know if there is an avenue to discuss this with mod management? This is a discussion forum...right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Its because Hillary condoned his behavior, and defended him as well while she trashed Lewinski, Jones, Flowers etc.. In addition any woman not only who puts up with her husband repeatedly cheating on her (hes been having affairs since the 80s when he was governor of Arkansas), but then slut shames and blames his mistresses, is someone who to me shows no courage to do the right thing.
    Wife angry at women her husband cheated on her with. New at 11.

How on Earth is this an issue for you?

Had Hillary put her foot down and told Bill that his behavior was unacceptable, disrespectful to her, embarrassing to the USA, and a violation of their wedding vows, and then walked out on his ass, she would have actually shown strength and courage, and to this day would be a role model for little girls and teens to look up to, but instead she stayed with him and let him walk all over her.
    This is garbage. How her and Bill dealt with this within their marriage is between the two of them, and [i]nobody[i] else. Sticking together through infidelity takes strength, too.

And becoming a state Senator and now the candidate for the Presidency is hardly "letting him walk all over her"; that's just bullshit you made up, to slander a woman for daring to make a decision you don't agree with.

He most certainly was guilty, anyone can determine that. We know what he did and we know what he told congress and they are 2 different things. The only reason he wasnt found guilty during the trial was political. The Senate votes to determine guilt and the Senate had a Democrat majority. They arent going to convict a president from their own party unless he murders someone
    This is simply wrong on the facts. He was acquitted of the crimes you're claiming he was "certainly guilty" of. That's incorrect. He was not. Definitively.

Again; this is nothing more than partisan slander, on your part.

Not true at all. As First Man or whatever they would call him, he will be living in the white house and will have the traditional role of first lady. He will be able start initiatives (hopefully the give the kids food they like and enough to make them feel full at school every day initiative), and he will be traveling to all kinds of state events in an ambassador-like role (we dont want someone like him embarrassing us), and you cant tell me he wouldnt be giving his input into the way Hillary should be doing her job. Its not like he will just be sleeping in till noon every day, and then spend the rest of the day sitting in a rocking chair sipping lemonade
    And? Bill Clinton was one of the USA's strongest and most internationally-respected Presidents of the last 50 years. This is a plus.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its because Hillary condoned his behavior, and defended him as well while she trashed Lewinski, Jones, Flowers etc.. In addition any woman not only who puts up with her husband repeatedly cheating on her (hes been having affairs since the 80s when he was governor of Arkansas), but then slut shames and blames his mistresses, is someone who to me shows no courage to do the right thing. Had Hillary put her foot down and told Bill that his behavior was unacceptable, disrespectful to her, embarrassing to the USA, and a violation of their wedding vows, and then walked out on his ass, she would have actually shown strength and courage, and to this day would be a role model for little girls and teens to look up to, but instead she stayed with him and let him walk all over her.
    No, it's because Trump doesn't have anything to counter his decades of sleazy behavior that is coming into the open now. He's grasping for straws and in doing so making himself look worse.

3. Her other goal is to appoint 3-4 new justices
    She planning on getting a few of them killed so she can put her people in?

Anyway, you're right. Hillary will be like a third Obama term, and we know how much "change" this country has gone through by electing him. New doctors, new insurance, well, that's about it.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    She planning on getting a few of them killed so she can put her people in?

Anyway, you're right. Hillary will be like a third Obama term, and we know how much "change" this country has gone through by electing him. New doctors, new insurance, well, that's about it.

Well one died and has yet to be replaced and other justices are very old now

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It would be nice to think that the GOP is smart and savvy enough to get their shit together. But all they have done the past 8 years is put forward shittier and more divisive candidates. We'll have to see how Hillary does - maybe she'll start a war like Bush did to ensure a reelection.

- - - Updated - - -

And we can thank the GOP for that lack of change.

Well one died and has yet to be replaced and other justices are very old now
    but imagine the controversy and conspiracy theories if 3 or 4 of them did die during her term!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

And? Bill Clinton was one of the USA's strongest and most internationally-respected Presidents of the last 50 years. This is a plus.
    Cheating on your wife with an ugly intern with a cigar #respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    but imagine the controversy and conspiracy theories if 3 or 4 of them did die during her term!
    They are very old and may have thoughts of resigning but are waiting for a new president, but there will be millions of theories, much like how people think Clinton killed Scalia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Cheating on your wife with an ugly intern with a cigar #respect.
    Well with who came after and what we were lied about..... fuckin an ugly intern is nothing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And we can thank the GOP for that lack of change.
    And a good thing too...as our economy would be totally in the crapper with increased taxation, more costly regulations and a lot more handouts we can't afford.