Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know, I was actually considering archaeology as a trigger for a bit, because it's something that we haven't looked into, and it can connect us to the dead. I'm wondering if there's a hidden solve, or if while digging, we'd find something in a zone that gives us an item that acts as our trigger.

Arch is available to everyone, and could be like fishing is to paladins, or again we're grasping at straws to find SOMETHING that works.

Yup, figure since I've done everything else amd have nothing to do now but the dailies. I'd take the skin hunt to Archeology. Good use of my time because I can eventually unlock the Teir 2 4th slot skin so it's not a waste trying to me. If I find anything I'll be sure to post about it. Really hoping for Demonic Archaeology giving me something based on looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyrPayens View Post
    Ya know, I was actually considering archaeology as a trigger for a bit, because it's something that we haven't looked into, and it can connect us to the dead. I'm wondering if there's a hidden solve, or if while digging, we'd find something in a zone that gives us an item that acts as our trigger.

Arch is available to everyone, and could be like fishing is to paladins, or again we're grasping at straws to find SOMETHING that works.
    There was a handful of people with capped Archy and most of the Legion content solved while working on the UH artifact, actually. I can't imagine it would be very different in a different spec on the same class, sadly.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I posted this earlier but no one responded yet. As far as I know this hasn't been examined yet. Maybe it's something similar to Kosumoth the Hungering where we need to find interactable items around the broken isles? Kosumoth requires us to activate orbs all around the broken isles to activate him so maybe there's runestones or something along those lines around the broken shores we need to interact with in hidden places that could trigger it? There's actually one place in Suramar at that vrykul village. If I remember correctly, theres a cave in the water in the bay that you can explore, I remember going through there for a quest chain. Maybe there's something there?

Quote Originally Posted by senndog View Post
    I posted this earlier but no one responded yet. As far as I know this hasn't been examined yet. Maybe it's something similar to Kosumoth the Hungering where we need to find interactable items around the broken isles? Kosumoth requires us to activate orbs all around the broken isles to activate him so maybe there's runestones or something along those lines around the broken shores we need to interact with in hidden places that could trigger it? There's actually one place in Suramar at that vrykul village. If I remember correctly, theres a cave in the water in the bay that you can explore, I remember going through there for a quest chain. Maybe there's something there?
    Heres one: formerly for To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before, you had to go find a number of critters and /pet them. In Legion, a number of animals are found throughout the zones that have an interaction if you hover over them, and clicking on them will make you bend down and actually pet the creature. To my knowledge there is not a corresponding achievement for interacting with all of these animals.

Cats are the new Glowing Orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by senndog View Post
    If there was an openly clickable series of items, one of us honestly would have found AT LEAST one by now, or during beta. As always I don't rule anything out unless it can be completely debunked, but at this point this is highly unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    If there was an openly clickable series of items, one of us honestly would have found AT LEAST one by now, or during beta. As always I don't rule anything out unless it can be completely debunked, but at this point this is highly unlikely
    Who knows man, like you i share the "someone would have found something by now".

Archeology is a decent idea, but if we're trying to wed the idea to existing theories i dont see how highborne, demon, or highmountain would produce something related to futhark. Although since the blades seem "fel", i wouldnt rule out the possibility of a solve from demons.

More than likely its still ak gated or a world boss. People should be hitting AK9 today, cross your fingers :P

I mean, I personally strongly suspect that the memories of Arthas are tied to it. Unfortunately, they're probably just on the bucket list of things they expect you to fulfill.

Or to put it differently, how likely is it that they have no relevance? A very obvious, plain as day appearance of the bloody Lich King. Even if other classes have a somewhat related mechanic, the amount of work put into these appearances seems excessive for just flavor alone.

Deleted
    They just basically confirmed that its not just a drop

Ion Hazzikostas just mentioned our search! I also pulled away from what he said a valuable piece of information. He mentioned using scripts to finding hidden quest flags........ We may have been on to something

Quote Originally Posted by Orzhova64 View Post
    Ion Hazzikostas just mentioned our search! I also pulled away from what he said a valuable piece of information. He mentioned using scripts to finding hidden quest flags........ We may have been on to something
    Could you transcript it? I can't seem to get the damn thing to show, so I can't watch it.

From the recent Q&A:
    "The Fury Warrior appearance only being on a world boss is a valid concern, the team will keep an eye on it."

We might have to wait for another World Boss that has not yet been seen?

Deleted
    Hi guys, back here.
    I've done some research the last few days, but unfortunaly, found nothing.

I've waited for tonight Q&A with the devs, and here's a thing i want to share with you, who i think, can not really help us, but reconcentrate us and stop searching tons and tons of things useless.

https://clips.twitch.tv/warcraft/Imp...terBleedPurple

Ps : If someone can write what they said, because i understand english pretty well, but sometimes with the accent and the speed of talking, i don't understand all they said, and for this part, i think it could help to understand all they said. If someone can do this for me, it would be really awesome =)
    Last edited by mmocf0be429ed8; 2016-10-14 at 07:50 PM.

I'm leaning towards a world boss at this point

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Runes in Faronaar.
    This has probably been mentioned to death earlier in the thread, but I noticed them again as I did a WQ there today. These are clickable both when the WQ is active and after, but they seemingly do nothing, they don't count towards quest progress, I went on a fresh lvl 100 as well to check, and the Dark Rune is there for other classes as well and can be clicked, but again, seemingly do nothing. So they're not part of any quest, they don't give you a buff or anything like that. The weird part is they don't even show up in wowhead/wowdb database, as an npc or a clickable item, even though they're in game on live....and clickable. Very weird. There is a "Dark Rune" object but it's the one involved in the world quest in Haustfald/Stormheim
    Skysin/Xavius EU

Quote Originally Posted by Skysin View Post
    Dark Runes in Faronaar.
    This has probably been mentioned to death earlier in the thread, but I noticed them again as I did a WQ there today. These are clickable both when the WQ is active and after, but they seemingly do nothing, they don't count towards quest progress, I went on a fresh lvl 100 as well to check, and the Dark Rune is there for other classes as well and can be clicked, but again, seemingly do nothing. So they're not part of any quest, they don't give you a buff or anything like that. The weird part is they don't even show up in wowhead/wowdb database, as an npc or a clickable item, even though they're in game on live....and clickable. Very weird. There is a "Dark Rune" object but it's the one involved in the world quest in Haustfald/Stormheim
    I saw those too and just clicked every single one I could find for about 30 minutes (I had nothing to do anyway). They respawn in the same locations, and within a minute or two. I tried to see if I could "purify" them all before one respawned but with so many mobs around I couldn't pull it off. It could be nothing, but I find it weird that you can click them with, or without a quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Otonashi View Post
    Hi guys, back here.
    I've done some research the last few days, but unfortunaly, found nothing.

I've waited for tonight Q&A with the devs, and here's a thing i want to share with you, who i think, can not really help us, but reconcentrate us and stop searching tons and tons of things useless.

https://clips.twitch.tv/warcraft/Imp...terBleedPurple

Ps : If someone can write what they said, because i understand english pretty well, but sometimes with the accent and the speed of talking, i don't understand all they said, and for this part, i think it could help to understand all they said. If someone can do this for me, it would be really awesome =)
    From MMOC's main page:

Hidden Artifact Appearances
    The team tried to avoid a single formulaic approach.
    The hunter appearance being on a vendor was done to give players an option that wasn't a gun. There is no prestige from having that appearance.
    The Fury Warrior appearance only being on a world boss is a valid concern, the team will keep an eye on it.
    If an appearance is hard to get, it is more prestigious and impressive.
    It was fun to watch the community find hidden things, hopefully will be more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    From MMOC's main page:

Hidden Artifact Appearances
    The team tried to avoid a single formulaic approach.
    The hunter appearance being on a vendor was done to give players an option that wasn't a gun. There is no prestige from having that appearance.
    The Fury Warrior appearance only being on a world boss is a valid concern, the team will keep an eye on it.
    If an appearance is hard to get, it is more prestigious and impressive.
    It was fun to watch the community find hidden things, hopefully will be more in the future.
    In Wowhead read as follows

''There are some Death Knights that are still working towards their weapon; while that can be frustrating for players, once those are figured out it will feel prestigious and really good to acquire. Watching the community work together and discover things has been really fun for Blizzard. They'd like to do more in-game discoveries that can be determined in advance with datamining.''

Quote Originally Posted by Zeithrom View Post

''There are some Death Knights that are still working towards their weapon; while that can be frustrating for players, once those are figured out it will feel prestigious and really good to acquire. Watching the community work together and discover things has been really fun for Blizzard. They'd like to do more in-game discoveries that can be determined in advance with datamining.''
    Clearly Blizz are watching these pages and laughing at us

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeithrom View Post

So..should we take that as a confirmation that our HAA is NOT just "a drop"? that there actually IS something hidden and secret and "prestigious" about it? i.e like the arcane mage and retri pala one? if that's for real that's actually pretty hype.....uuunless it's also locked behind AK12 as is being feared..
    Skysin/Xavius EU