10+ Year Old Account

Simcraft/Pawn help

Right guys, I'm getting told different things on this topic so I i decided to come to you guys for help... I downloaded Simcraft/pawn yesterday so i'm a noob and don't fully understand it all yet. Some people are telling me to run the simcraft calculator and use that pawn string and some are telling me to just use the icy veins stat weights :/ I have tried both and the give me different results regarding item upgrades.

My simcraft stats - ( Pawn: v1: "Aarro": Agility=8.41, CritRating=4.80, HasteRating=6.27, MasteryRating=4.48, Versatility=4.91, Dps=6.41 )

Icy Veins stats - ( Pawn: v1: "Aarro": Agility=1.00, CritRating=0.58, HasteRating=0.49, MasteryRating=0.54, Versatility=0.69, )

Why are the numbers so different?

Deleted
    One is normalized (icy veins).
    So if you wanna compare the 2 stats, divide simcraft stats with 8.41 (agi) and you will get critrating =0.57 haste = 0,75 mastery = 0.53 versatility = 0,58

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptenpewpew View Post
    One is normalized (icy veins).
    So if you wanna compare the 2 stats, divide simcraft stats with 8.41 (agi) and you will get critrating =0.57 haste = 0,75 mastery = 0.53 versatility = 0,58
    So which string should I use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    So which string should I use?
    Simcraft, since its using your statweights instead of icy veins that have the general statweights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptenpewpew View Post
    Simcraft, since its using your statweights instead of icy veins that have the general statweights.
    Its just a little confusing for me as Pawn often tells me that anything with haste on is an upgrade yet our stat priority says that haste is bottom of the pile, lol