Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    What did Illida do? lol Illidan's tricking the legion in WotA did absolutely nothing except making the matter worse.
    Are you serious with what he has done? read the books and lore around him? not only what he has done he have wasted sargeras time over and over and over again, when he could focused on somthing else.

Just read the books and look up his history, will take you prolly weeks of reading but, after you have done it in detail you will not argue against it.

Most ppl have just read the "hot" or mainstream story things about him, turns out... the least known facts are just as important, especially since blizzard never told what happened or how burning legion/sargeras acted becuse of him, but one thing is certain it has effected a lot.
    Last edited by mmoc7e86bf450a; 2016-10-14 at 10:04 AM.

Saurfang fighting his son.
    Not an easy thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    Are you serious with what he has done? read the books and lore around him? not only what he has done he have wasted sargeras time over and over and over again, when he could focused on somthing else.

Just read the books and look up his history, will take you prolly weeks of reading but, after you have done it in detail you will not argue against it.

Most ppl have just read the "hot" or mainstream story things about him, turns out... the least known facts are just as important, especially since blizzard never told what happened or how burning legion/sargeras acted becuse of him, but one thing is certain it has effected a lot.
    I am pretty sure I have read WotA trilogy throughly. I have not seen what you have seen. Wasting Sargeras's time like what? He gave him the demon soul. I am pretty sure you have not read it.

Illidan's deeds in WotA consisted of killing demons( everyone did) and gaving Sargeras the Demon Soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mortal wise, the toughest is likely the Warrior PC. Surviving planetary reentry is a bit higher then I've seen any other mortal character do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aegwynn resurrecting Medivh. Seriously, he was dead, decapitated, buried, and rotting. The Light couldn't stop a still living Plague victim from dying, not even the Red Dragons could, and they were given direct mastery of Life by the Titans themselves. And here come Aegwynn who just tells death to fuck off. The closest parallel would be the resurrection of the Thunder King, and he had many spells and rituals performed before and after his death to ensure his resurrection. Aegwynn just...did it spontaneously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    He didn't waste Sargeras' time ever. In fact, the opposite. Illidan expedited Sargeras' plan by talking about and then actually bringing him the Dragon Soul.

And while you're on about the WotA trilogy. That is the altered timeline. Originally, Illidan selfishly and unapologetically betrayed Azeroth without any noble intention. Also, Broxigar was non-existent, Malfurion collapsed the portal in his battle with Azshara. Neither were actually important to history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Aegwynn resurrecting Medivh. Seriously, he was dead, decapitated, buried, and rotting. The Light couldn't stop a still living Plague victim from dying, not even the Red Dragons could, and they were given direct mastery of Life by the Titans themselves. And here come Aegwynn who just tells death to fuck off. The closest parallel would be the resurrection of the Thunder King, and he had many spells and rituals performed before and after his death to ensure his resurrection. Aegwynn just...did it spontaneously.
    It wasn't spontaneously. Aegwynn spent years gathering the magical power to do it. And she wasn't the only one with this capability. Jaina and a couple others could have resurrected Medivh.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2016-10-14 at 04:21 PM.

i still say cleaving a planet in half.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    That he is. I remember having a shaman named Uglyass they made me name change. I did point out that npc tho and said they were being hypocrites.
    maybe if you called him uglas your complaint wouldve passed.

Xera. In a couple cutscenes the WoW fan base cried out in pain over the awfulness
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    maybe if you called him uglas your complaint wouldve passed.
    oh but it did pass. I still own one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    It wasn't spontaneously. Aegwynn spent years gathering the magical power to do it. And she wasn't the only one with this capability. Jaina and a couple others could have resurrected Medivh.
    If Jaina could have done the same it wouldn't have required so much energy. Aegwynn was worth like 500 Jainas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post

I'm willing to bet you play a NELF Druid. Why is Malfurion on here twice? Did you not just play through Val'Sharah/DHT/EN? Mulfurion begs like a little bitch for help to Tyrande when he gets easily captured and toyed with by Xavius. I lost what little respect I still had for him after that. Edit: Not even Xavius, THE SHADE of Xavius... So sad.
    I actually play a death knight. Nice try though.

As for Val'sharah, Malfurion got captured. Even powerful characters have weak moments. This was about their strong moments. Or are we going to talk about Thrall slouching in the Broken Shore and his emotion rage in Cataclysm? Are we going to talk about Sargeras whining he can't defeat the Legion and joining them because he's weak? Vol'jin, killed by a random felguard. Sylvannas, trying to off herself. etc.

Malfurion is listed twice because he had more strong moments that I can remember. Don't like it, make your own list. In the meantime, deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'm willing to bet you play a NELF Druid. Why is Malfurion on here twice? Did you not just play through Val'Sharah/DHT/EN? Mulfurion begs like a little bitch for help to Tyrande when he gets easily captured and toyed with by Xavius. I lost what little respect I still had for him after that. Edit: Not even Xavius, THE SHADE of Xavius... So sad.
    malfurion stayed sarcastic and pretty much kept mocking xavius the entire time, the stuff that begged tyrande were xavius's illusions and mind tricks.
    did you even run darkheart?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Xera. In a couple cutscenes the WoW fan base cried out in pain over the awfulness
    I see your Xe'ra and raise... a pandaren! The moment the WoW fan base saw one, the forums were flooded with hate posts, I can still remember the day MoP was announced, and people are still complaining about that now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I actually play a death knight. Nice try though.

As for Val'sharah, Malfurion got captured. Even powerful characters have weak moments. This was about their strong moments. Or are we going to talk about Thrall slouching in the Broken Shore and his emotion rage in Cataclysm? Are we going to talk about Sargeras whining he can't defeat the Legion and joining them because he's weak? Vol'jin, killed by a random felguard. Sylvannas, trying to off herself. etc.

Malfurion is listed twice because he had more strong moments that I can remember. Don't like it, make your own list. In the meantime, deal with it.
    Someone's taken it personally.

Relax, bro. They're fake stories from fake characters in a game, no need to raise your blood pressure over it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    did you even run darkheart?
    I did and I believe Xavius shut him up with something along the lines of "Big talk coming from someone so easily overwhelmed by a mere sliver of my power" or something along those lines.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Someone's taken it personally.

Relax, bro. They're fake stories from fake characters in a game, no need to raise your blood pressure over it...
    His post didn't seem more serious than yours. lol

Quite a few.

S tier - Sargeras killing all the Titans

1. Illidan destroying Dreadlord Planet.

2. Malfurion blowing up Archimonde

3. Illidan nearly sinking Northrend

4. Arthas killing all player characters

Deleted
    The Entities times aside?

i think:

destroy one entire World with a single Strike of his Sword => Sargeras

Or

Corrupted Worlds in the cosmos => Void Lords

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Grommash Hellscream took down a Pitlord and saved the entire orc race from demon corruption.

Just a casual thing you do on friday nights.
    Pffft, Saurfang does that in his sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Emperor Shaohao? He moved a continent, shielded it from both the Sundering and the Shattering, and magically cloaked it. All in an instant.