Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Requirement to start doing the 7.1 Suramar campaign ?

What is it ?

Someone on the PTR check ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    What is it ?

You have to have one legendary equipped.

Deleted
    You have to be best friends with Nat Pagle.

Deleted
    What is it ?

I could do that. I could also tell you that you could login on the PTR yourself to find out, instead of acting like a spoiled kid who expect everyone to do everything for him.
    Everyone got acces to PTR.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is it ?

Pretty sure the devs said on yesterday's Q&A that you need to be exalted with the Hydraxian Waterlords, have either Invincible or Mirmiron's Head, and more than 400k gold to pay the NPC to even get the attunnement quest to start the new campaign

Finish the 7.0 quest chain.

It's a continuation.

wow, lots of pent up frustration I sense

get out more often, guys

Finish the 7.0 quest chain.

It's a continuation.
    so exalted required ?

hoping not, or that they change it for live
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2016-10-15 at 11:11 AM.

wow, lots of pent up frustration I sense

get out more often, guys

so exalted required ?

hoping not, or that they change it for live
    If you're not exalted nighfallen for 7.1 I don't know what you've been doing.

Deleted
    It follows on from the 20/21k revered story line, so I would expect you at least need that to continue it
    Does seem weird patch content gated behind a previous patch rep, so might change but won't make any sense story wise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Giong out, smell roses, work, scholl, study, social activities, live life here and there..?
    Last edited by mmoc1be28b19eb; 2016-10-15 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    It follows on from the 20/21k revered story line, so I would expect you at least need that to continue it
    Does seem weird patch content gated behind a previous patch rep, so might change but won't make any sense story wise
    true, but I think quest/story/world content from a patch should be accessible to everyone right from the start as soon as patch drops .. isnt that how its always been ?

and then the player can make a choice - do it right away, or, if he hasnt finished the preceding story, do that first

of couse I also think the 7.0 Suramar qs shouldnt require exalted for full completion either ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Giong out, smell roses, work, scholl, study, social activities...?
    So you did nothing and you expect something to be served under your nose. With no time for wow this should not be bothering you anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    having a freaking life? I am 8k in and I took 2-3 week to get to 110 slowly enjoying my time, stop being so patronizing. I am not playing everysingle day doing suramar WQ non stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Actimel View Post
    So you did nothing and you expect something to be served under your nose. With no time for wow this should not be bothering you anyways.
    There is a difference between doing nothing, and just farming world quest for rep non stop.

So you did nothing and you expect something to be served under your nose.
    having access to start doing patch content story quests = "served under your nose" ?

get out

true, but I think quest/story/world content from a patch should be accessible to everyone right from the start as soon as patch drops .. isnt that how its always been ?
    Attunements have been thrown out of the window after BC, so thats how it has been for a really long while, but legion overall has brought those back. Havent checked on the Ptr myself, but in the other thread about this topic people claimed you need to finish the main storyline (which requires you to be exalted) before you can start the 7.1 questline.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    I would also like to know. I have not had the time/interest to complete Suramar yet between mythics, raids, pvp and all the other fun stuff available in Legion. (Spare us the patronizing please). What i'd like to know, if someone has time to check or has the info already:

-Is the storyline quests in 7.1 gated behind completing the 7.0 Suramar story?
    -Will Karazhan be gated behind completing Suramar 7.0 content?

Cheers in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Aranoch View Post
    I would also like to know. I have not had the time/interest to complete Suramar yet between mythics, raids, pvp and all the other fun stuff available in Legion. (Spare us the patronizing please). What i'd like to know, if someone has time to check or has the info already:

-Is the storyline quests in 7.1 gated behind completing the 7.0 Suramar story?
    -Will Karazhan be gated behind completing Suramar 7.0 content?

Cheers in advance!
    Yes to first, no to second.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    having a freaking life? I am 8k in and I took 2-3 week to get to 110 slowly enjoying my time, stop being so patronizing. I am not playing everysingle day doing suramar WQ non stop..
    Well then you can take your time getting to the 7.1 content, now can't you?

Also, pretty funny you think you need to play nonstop to get to exalted. I didn't spam WQs or anything and I've been exalted for at least a week. You still have two weeks until 7.1, not hard to get to exalted by then assuming you've actually been playing the game.
    Last edited by Pengalor; 2016-10-15 at 11:52 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks for asking, but Im exalted with all factions, except Valarjar. Cleared all EH, 26 points in artifact, Loremaster, and side quests done.
    Yes, I was no-lifing it, and still have so much to do.
    And Im not selfish as you, Im thinking about people who cant/wont no life it and doing normal pace.
    Another concern is what if Blizzard front-load all the content and after that we get post-SOO 2.0 content draught.

it wouldnt be so bad if it required full 7.0 Suramar clear (inc exalted) just on 1 char and then all subsequent alts can access 7.1 Suramar right away (same as CoS, Arcway and Kara attunement are account-wide), but there hasnt been any info on that ..

if they dont implement that (or remove the exalted requirement for 7.1) then my alts likely wont be seeing 7.1 Suramar for a long time ...