Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a minor patch but with major content. People aren't going to abandon EN for the new raid. It's a couple of extra things to do in addition to EN.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I asume that most active players will be exalted with the elves by then, so for world content it seems about right.
    Kara doesnt really make the other dungeons obsolete, its just gives us more options - so that coming out really shouldnt hurt anyone.

So I guess the question is, how far are you in your raid progression. I dont raid mythic, so we will be done with heroic raiding by then (raid opens two weeks later anyways). Other people will not be. For them it will feel to early, I guess.

Diffrent people complain about diffrent things. That is not hypocrisy.
    My point was people bitched and moaned when they took 14 months to release content. Now they do it quickly and people still throw their toys out of the pram.

It's perfectly fine. Don't forget the raid situation isn't a BRF one. Trials of valor are more like... say Malygos, or the Ruby Sanctum.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    A bit too early yes. Most people haven't cleared EN in their desired difficulty let alone had a chance to farm it for gear.
    not a new tier! so no not too early

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, yes, it is too early. As much as I'd love new content (and as much as I still have to complete of the current content), this could potentially be MoP 2.0. Great quality patches, but churned out so quickly we ended up going 14 months without an update at the end. I'd much rather them space the patches out and have a minimal content drought between Legion and whatever's next than repeat that.

I don't see a problem with it especially since the raid is delayed a couple weeks after release anyway so we have a ~month still of just EN.

Even pugging I've easily been able to clear EN on Normal a bunch and have killed most bosses on Heroic.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    My point was people bitched and moaned when they took 14 months to release content. Now they do it quickly and people still throw their toys out of the pram.
    You do realise that is precisely why people are complaining? Short gaps at the start usually means massive gaps at the end, that's exactly what happened with WoD and the reason there was a 14m+ wait for the next content.

With that said, EN and ToV are pretty small in terms of raid content, so.. I think it'll be fine. If it was NH, this would be a different story, it'd be far too soon.

Deleted
    I do believe, it is kind of early. I just hope, they aren't frontloading everything. But yes, I would have prefered it coming out about a month later. Thankfully they are at least pushing back the raid for a bit.
    But yes, this kind of feels like the whole Mogushan into HoF Thing they did early MoP.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's early. I was expecting to see it some time in November, maybe after Blizzcon. Can't complain much, seeing as I'll lots of new stuff to do!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    7.1 is not BRF(WoD)/Nighthold though.

7.1 is a 5 man dungeon, and a 3 boss raid a few weeks later. (similar to the PvP boss stuff we had in WotLK for example)
    This exactly. It's mainly an update patch w/ a little bit of new content. People will still progress through EN, unlike how BRF shut HM down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's needed considering how lackluster the base game is. Granted I'm not expecting much, but the nightfallen questline should give me a reason to log on once a week.

is the 7.1 whine too early?

LOL IT'S MMO-C the whine is always too early.

Deleted
    It's perfect, hope they can keep this level of releases going

Deleted
    Too early for what? It's a mythic dungeon, why should it matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    It's perfect, hope they can keep this level of releases going
    Not really a great feat since 7.1 is the first patch.
    Last edited by mmoc0cbb3c0cfb; 2016-10-16 at 12:56 AM.

Low post-count members trying to make others see a problem in content being released on a regular basis. If they don't release content, they're "lazy and don't care". If they DO release content, they're "rushing it"...

Hilariously pathetic. 5.1 came 2 months after 5.0 hit, and it was absolutely fine.

No, it's fine.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You do realise that is precisely why people are complaining? Short gaps at the start usually means massive gaps at the end, that's exactly what happened with WoD and the reason there was a 14m+ wait for the next content.

With that said, EN and ToV are pretty small in terms of raid content, so.. I think it'll be fine. If it was NH, this would be a different story, it'd be far too soon.
    ... You are aware that WoD gave us 6.1 (NO content) and 6.2, right? The problem was not fucking due to them giving us content too quickly in WoD, it was a lack of content throughout the entirety of the expansion. And in no shape or form is it very bright to assume that Legion will follow the pattern of WoD when it's already doing things differently. I'd say it's more logical to assume that they'll try to mimic the MoP patch release pattern, but with plans in place to prevent a content drought following the final tier patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nileroze View Post
    i'm fine with the date.
    asked a friend and he said its too early...so
    do you guys think the patch is too early?
    TOO SOON EXECUTUS... no really, It's too soon. But then I consider It patch 7.0.5 not 7.1, a true wow patch doesn't have so little content and is given so soon and they promised not to repeat a 6.1 which they are right now. So Legion's future looks bleak at best.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Low post-count members trying to make others see a problem in content being released on a regular basis. If they don't release content, they're "lazy and don't care". If they DO release content, they're "rushing it"...

Hilariously pathetic. 5.1 came 2 months after 5.0 hit, and it was absolutely fine.
    What does the post count of members have to do with anything?