Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Human begin to ascend to higher beings. Seriously this entire process of not leaving a body behind is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    So i'm just so damn tired of all the bullshit happening social wise in the U.S and was wondering what is literally the worst that could happen if some high ranking Political figure came on T.V one night and just said stop it. To everyone, The Feminists,the anti-gays,the anti-trans, BLM, etc Explained in detail how they are wrong to be the way they are in detail and proved everything they believe is just misinformation?

PLEASE TRY AND STAY TO THE TOPIC OF WHAT IS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN if someone told all the anti this and that they are wrong.
    You'd have to call out the extremists on both sides, simultaneously garnering hatred from both sides, and probably ensuring you don't get re-elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hmf...nothing would happen.

People wouldn't listen to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    One problem with what you're suggesting is you're saying they should tell people that they're wrong, when some of these people are the exact opposites of each other.

Like most feminists are also pro-gay, but you're advocating telling people that are anti-gay that they are wrong as well? Wtf dude? Think about what you post before you hit post next time.
    Meant only the ones that are Anti-men this that and everything all those lines. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    So, one of the problems is that you are wrong about feminism and BLM. Are you willing to be educated about those movements? The reality, not the strawman that has likely been drilled into you.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Now do you at least see the problem?

Being anti-gay and anti-trans are pretty easy to talk about because prejudice is a fairly straight-forward conversation. Many other conversations (e.g. feminism, BLM, abortion) are actually pretty difficult conversations because there are a lot of components and issues surrounding the issues.

You don't know my thinking about them and just see feminish and BLM and assume i know nothing of what i talk about. But ok for the former look above for the BLM i'm talking about the ones part of it that are just insanely stupid and think cops actively hunt black people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    You'd have to call out the extremists on both sides, simultaneously garnering hatred from both sides, and probably ensuring you don't get re-elected.
    Yeah that seems about right and from the replies i've seen it would be pretty tame besides for a small percentage going full blown offended mode.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

They might ignore it.

Explained in detail how they are wrong to be the way they are in detail and proved everything they believe is just misinformation?
    This would be a tall order indeed. As a lot of current social trends are not things one can be proven wrong on, per se. But even if you were to have someone present a perfectly rational counterpoint to everything you (I mean you personally, OP) dislike in current society- people will still go about their business.

Here is the problem twofold with the fantasy you are suggesting, OP;

1. People are supposed to shape the society they wish to live in and how that society operates.
    2. Politicians are supposed to represent the will and enact the will of those people.

The only way people are going to 'stop it' is if you make their beliefs illegal- essentially taking away their freedom. Which is obviously problematic.

The worst that can happen is absolutely nothing. Because the premise of your question is simply too ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    they take to twitter and start hashtagging it up.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Then how could they be reached? With Evidence,detail explanations etc etc. If all of that doesn't help them then what actually can?
    They can't be reached. I had a long discussion with a feminist about euqality and she didn't understand that equality works both ways. For example in Germany female government workers have to be promoted to a higher position over any male worker because the percentage of female workers in higher positions is very low and the government wants to change that. Feminists think that's fair, but in reality it's sexist because they get a better job just because they're female and not because they're the best qualified.

Most of the feminist aren't real feminist but are just looking for something to feel better. Their life didn't go the way they wanted and want to blame someone other than themselves. They call themself feminist but all they want is make their life easier and be favored in every situation in life, which is sexist. In addition these "feminst" devalue the work of real feminist that fought for real equality like being allowed to join the army or the right to vote.

You can't argue with them because they don't care. They're feminst because it's something that fits for them at the moment. If you give them something different which gives them more or better benefits they will convert to it.

You can see the same thing with people that eat gluten free stuff but don't have celiac diseas or any other problem with gluten. They eat that and preach is't better for you just to convince themselves that if they do it, they will be better people.

At some point in their lives they felt they don't fit into society and searched for a way to fit in and found it in groups of extreme thinking people. You can't "fix" the most extreme ones but others can be "cured" by accepting and respecting them to show that they're a member of society. At least that's something that works with some people from religious cults.