Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    He does not need to come in person anymore. The only thing that would need him being there bodily is if he wanted to destroy Azeroth and he does not want to do that anymore. He wants to corrupt the worldsoul and add it to his arsenal and I think he can do that just fine by using a 'host' for his power or maybe even only a conduit for enough fel energy.

7+ Year Old Account
    there is no taxi service in the Nether

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Burning Legion doesn't have FTL spaceships.
    they does, just look up if you were a Horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Because hes like all the players who will rather spend 10 mins begging for summons than just 5 mins to to get there themselves.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

He and Thanos were Snapchatting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    He and Thanos were Snapchatting.
    Darkside Trigged
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    Never understood this either. He's had 10,000 years to get into his space pimp-mobile and drive here.
    Did you consider that he is more than 10,000 light years (at the very least) away from Azeroth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Did you consider that he is more than 10,000 light years (at the very least) away from Azeroth?
    10,001 year
    !?

Well another thing is that Azeroth is protected with a cloak devise like the one hiding Uldum so it's impossible for the Legion to find the planet and the only way is to be teleported inside it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    What u should be asking is: How the hell he fought Aegwyn in the past? How did he got here?
    That was an avatar that was summoned via the Jewelled Sceptre of Sargeras.
    Last edited by Farath; 2016-10-16 at 08:22 AM.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryon21 View Post
    Well another thing is that Azeroth is protected with a cloak devise like the one hiding Uldum so it's impossible for the Legion to find the planet and the only way is to be teleported inside it.
    What? No, we aren't protected by any cloaking device. The Legion wouldn't even find us out (in physical universe) if that was the case.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-10-16 at 10:26 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    people always say "it would take sargeras too long".

but really for a being like sargeras, is a hundred thousand years, even a million years, a long time? would seem to me like for a being like him that deals with cosmic distances and timescales, that thats the blink of an eye. azeroth has been around for presumably millions of years before the titans even found it, why would he be overly worried it's gonna hatch before he can get there?

tho then again the legion is only 40k years old isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post

but really for a being like sargeras, is a hundred thousand years, even a million years, a long time? would seem to me like for a being like him that deals with cosmic distances and timescales, that thats the blink of an eye. azeroth has been around for presumably millions of years before the titans even found it, why would he be overly worried it's gonna hatch before he can get there?
    People always say that because that's the canonical reason, as stated in Chronicle
    Quote Originally Posted by "Chronicle
    At long last, Sargeras had discovered the location of Azeroth. The fabled world-soul. Without delay, he gathered all of his rage, all of his terrible demonic legions, and turned his baleful gaze upon the distant world. All that remained was for Sargeras to find a way to reach Azeroth.
    <...>
    The fallen titan had hoped to use the sorcerers and their great magic to expedite the Legion's journey to Azeroth. Without a suitable gateway, he knew that travelling to the world would take ages.
    We don't know how Titans or Sargeras perceive time. Maybe tens or hundreds of thousands years are long enough for him (especially when he is anxious). I don't think there is any indication that Azeroth has been around for million of years, either - not all planets are formed at the start of the universe. Sargeras doesn't know how old Azeroth is, and we don't know how long it takes for a Titan to mature naturally - what if Azeroth is already at the verge of maturing? What if the force of the Void detected Azeroth and already sending more Old Gods to corrupt it? There are a lot of reasons for Sargeras to be worried.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    People always say that because that's the canonical reason, as stated in Chronicle

We don't know how Titans or Sargeras perceive time. Maybe tens or hundreds of thousands years are long enough for him (especially when he is anxious). I don't think there is any indication that Azeroth has been around for million of years, either - not all planets are formed at the start of the universe. Sargeras doesn't know how old Azeroth is, and we don't know how long it takes for a Titan to mature naturally - what if Azeroth is already at the verge of maturing? What if the force of the Void detected Azeroth and already sending more Old Gods to corrupt it? There are a lot of reasons for Sargeras to be worried.
    i don't think the amount of corruption matters, as long as it's not hatched.

but yeah if he is worried about just one far away planet with a worldsoul, maybe he should just give up, since i think chronicle also states the titans weren't exactly close to exploring the entire universe.

Deleted
    Sargeras is too far away for normal travel to Azeroth.

He could take his time but that would be an absolute insane risk from his point of view, considering the world soul is actively being corrupted as we speak, or could hatch and provide him with an actual dangerous challenge.

He needs the shortcut that portals provide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post

tho then again the legion is only 40k years old isnt it?
    leave it as plot device everyone
    just plot device

Azerothian plot armor. Nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elderahn View Post
    Sargeras is too far away for normal travel to Azeroth.

He could take his time but that would be an absolute insane risk from his point of view, considering the world soul is actively being corrupted as we speak, or could hatch and provide him with an actual dangerous challenge.

He needs the shortcut that portals provide.
    While everybody else in his army seems to get there instantaneously. Kil'jaeden and Archimonde and company.

if you try to force a boulder through a tiny hole the boulder will break, essentially what summoning him with a standard portal would do lol

Blizzard still wants to milk more expansions and subscription money.

If he is here, either he win or lose, the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    While everybody else in his army seems to get there instantaneously. Kil'jaeden and Archimonde and company.
    None of them physically fly here, though. They came through the portal(s).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Blizzard still wants to milk more expansions and subscription money.

If he is here, either he win or lose, the game is over.
    or rise up as Undead Sargeras leader of the infinite Scourge