Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    P.S. You reap what you sow.
    And what did any of the people working there sow? Do you even know who they were voting for? Do you even know their names? The irony of you having that signature while posting such an ignorant statement is mindblowing, talk about not looking in a mirror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    You honestly think Clinton wouldn't do the same if the situation were reversed?
    It almost has been.

There was a terror plot thwarted in Kansas. Three douchebags with the combined moral center of a styrafoam egg carton were caught getting ready to carbomb some Somali immigrants. Clinton's campaign put out a statement that did not include the word "Republican" or "Trump".

Trump said nothing on the subject.

So, quite frankly, yes, I do honestly think Clinton would refer to the attackers specifically, and not accuse her political opponent of a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Man, that excuse is getting old.
    What? the excuse that one person does not speak for every one? you want be like folks claiming all Muslims are terrorist? That BLM stands fro all black folks? Id think if any could see that it be a hard leftist as yourself..
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Pretty contemptible whoever did it. That shit has no place in our political discourse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

"Nazi Republicans get out of town or else"

The fire bombers went full Godwin already.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

If it wasn't for the Nazi comment, I could see either a teenager doing this or a disgruntled Republican fed up with Trump taking over the party. With the Nazi comment, however, I can only think teenager or some nutjob (or for Seranthor, someone with a chip on his shoulder).

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    If it wasn't for the Nazi comment, I could see either a teenager doing this or a disgruntled Republican fed up with Trump taking over the party. With the Nazi comment, however, I can only think teenager or some nutjob (or for Seranthor, someone with a chip on his shoulder).
    I think you're going to need a clinical diagnosis of that shoulder chip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    And what did any of the people working there sow?
    Oh feigned ignorance, never seen that one before
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

sigh, sooner this fucking election is over the better, people are seriously losing their minds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lol trump sure had all the info on this and instantly made it about Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Right, because when people are screaming about revolutions and sheding blood its only one person. That type of attitude is what the republican party now stands for, lets not pretend its not. I mean have you seen who the Republican nominee is?
    Well then, at least you have one thing in common with you enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

That give me some optimism, which is good for me as i'm general pessimistic. nice find.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Oh feigned ignorance, never seen that one before
    Hah, you can't even answer the question, you have to deflect. Only thing worse than an anti-intellectual is a pseudo-intellectual.

Maybe your political party shouldn't actively try and deny basic civil rights to its citizens?

I've always thought the gay rights movement needs a Malcolm X to push the envelope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Hah, you can't even answer the question
    Willful ignorance to boot?

Well done!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope they catch the people who did this and put them to death. this is a serious breach of law and order and must be dealt with accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo.

Still you'll see the usual right wing suspects falling all over themselves to see who can broadcast their victim complex the loudest while bitching and moaning about "no step on snek" and "2nd amendment solutions" out of the other side of their frothing mouth.

Should anyone really be surprised?

P.S. You reap what you sow.
    oh look it's espe cheering on the firebombing of people he doesn't like. we have a word for that. terrorist sympathizer. sounds like you should be on a watch list if you wish for the death of innocent people and cheer on terrorists.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i hope they catch the people who did this and put them to death. this is a serious breach of law and order and must be dealt with accordingly.
    Death is a bit harsh, those folks need punishment for sure, but they did not harm other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i hope they catch the people who did this and put them to death.
    I don't know, from their legislative agenda the GOP have made it clear that they want to harm the vast majority of US citizens, especially young girls and women.

It seems like someone was bound to push back eventually.

Willful ignorance to boot?

Well done!
    Lol, keep deflecting and justifying violence against people over political differences, I'm sure that will never come back to bite you. I hope you are never forced into understanding exactly what it feels like to have your safety threatened, especially from an action so woefully misguided as this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Death is a bit harsh, those folks need punishment for sure, but they did not harm other.
    it's the intention behind it which was to kill. terrorism must not be tolerated. i don't care if it is gop they are still people.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-17 at 03:51 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.