Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    if anyone cares finally i write a WA for the kingsbane stacks
    http://pastebin.com/vZ2HexiD

this is my first custom WA so probably is very poorly written and maybe with some errors D:
    By Kingsbane stacks you mean how many lethal poisons were applied on its duration?

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    By Kingsbane stacks you mean how many lethal poisons were applied on its duration?
    basically yes

Hey guys. Need help. I just got surge of toxins trait. I have 111% mastery with 41% crit with gear. When I Sim, I am getting 305k dps with EX and only 286K with AP. Is it because i have so much damn vers and crit gear? It just doesnt make sense that bleed build is still doing more even with all that mastery and crit. Does anyone know if simcraft is not accurate on AP and EX? Please help. Odashx from Sargeras.

Deleted
    Guys can you give your opinion on this http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748968342 Assa Guide? Seems very informatible and also interesting to see some points of him contradicting the general idea that's being spread about assa right now (e.g Crit>Mastery for AP/EP build)

Deleted
    Given one has all 3 vendetta relics and the legendary, what is the resulting cooldown in most cases? If it was 45 seconds that would be absolute badass so it lines up with every single exsanguinate and only 15 seconds of downtime.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have two sets of gear. A crit build for exsanguinate bleed build and a poison build with 127% mastery. I sim and perform much higher as exsanguinate build. Why? Everything everyone says is poison is higher.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by harlynx View Post
    Given one has all 3 vendetta relics and the legendary, what is the resulting cooldown in most cases? If it was 45 seconds that would be absolute badass so it lines up with every single exsanguinate and only 15 seconds of downtime.
    i think a vendetta every 41 sec or less

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I have two sets of gear. A crit build for exsanguinate bleed build and a poison build with 127% mastery. I sim and perform much higher as exsanguinate build. Why? Everything everyone says is poison is higher.
    This is the same thing ive been asking about for weeks. There is absolutely nobody who can give a decent answer for. I guess we don't have that kind of knowledge yet...just cant believe how convoluted everything is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Odashx View Post
    This is the same thing ive been asking about for weeks. There is absolutely nobody who can give a decent answer for. I guess we don't have that kind of knowledge yet...just cant believe how convoluted everything is.
    I haven't had many options for gear to compete with each other, ie I get a crit head with high ilvl, I don't seem to get a piece later near enough the ilvl with different stats to drop it. Same goes for mastery pieces, or it's a piece with both crit AND mastery.

120% Mastery
    34.8% Crit

Seeing as how I don't have more crit gear, I use the same gear for both bleed and poison build depending on my need for upfront burst etc. That being said, the poison build always sims higher for me ST. On a dummy for 3 mins the poison build came out about 10-20k more dps over multiple test runs. On Nyth and Ursoc I always end up higher with the poison build too. I shoot up higher at the beginning with the bleed build but by the end of the fight and everyone's DPS flattened out, I am always higher as poison vs bleed.

Pinch I know says to go for both, he is also refreshing EP with 4cp sometimes which having more crit helps with because more crits on mutilate = more CPs.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Neozz/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by neozz1 View Post
    I haven't had many options for gear to compete with each other, ie I get a crit head with high ilvl, I don't seem to get a piece later near enough the ilvl with different stats to drop it. Same goes for mastery pieces, or it's a piece with both crit AND mastery.

120% Mastery
    34.8% Crit

Seeing as how I don't have more crit gear, I use the same gear for both bleed and poison build depending on my need for upfront burst etc. That being said, the poison build always sims higher for me ST. On a dummy for 3 mins the poison build came out about 10-20k more dps over multiple test runs. On Nyth and Ursoc I always end up higher with the poison build too. I shoot up higher at the beginning with the bleed build but by the end of the fight and everyone's DPS flattened out, I am always higher as poison vs bleed.

Pinch I know says to go for both, he is also refreshing EP with 4cp sometimes which having more crit helps with because more crits on mutilate = more CPs.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Neozz/advanced
    your crit is just too low. and your gear scream I'm only using the highest ilvl item i get.

im sure you could do way more dps with a lvl 855 and proper gear.
    Last edited by scarfdeath; 2016-10-17 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Odashx View Post
    Everything is not convoluted. Perhaps his Exsanguinate gear is just better than his Agonizing gear. Regardless in every single sim I've ran and every single in game test has AP ahead of Exsanguinate when it comes to sustained single target. It isn't even a question any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post
    your crit is just too low. and your gear scream I'm only using the highest ilvl item i get.

im sure you could do way more dps with a lvl 855 and proper gear.
    I used the highest ilvl pieces that drop in weeks lol.

My DPS is fine actually, I was just showing stats that poison does out sim bleed

Are Vendetta relics BiS even running Exsang, or does Rupture crit overtake it?
    Last edited by uniquesnowflakename; 2016-10-17 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uniquesnowflakename View Post
    Are Vendetta relics BiS even running Exsang, or does Rupture crit overtake it?
    Right now this seems to be only true if you have 3 of them.

I'm trying to transition from outlaw to sin, like many others.
    and i collected some mastery/crit gear.
    so far without enchants i'm at like 80% mastery, 37% crit (ilvl 868).

but even with that, when practicing on target dummy, i'm doing slightly better with AP than bleed.
    i average about 270-280k with AP.
    and around 260k with bleed.

and with outlaw, i average at 265-290k.
    but this could be attributed to the fact that i had a lot of experience with outlaw, and not so much with sin.

i was wondering what do you guys do on target dummy? (after like 3-5 minutes)
    i thought i would do way more damage with sin than outlaw.

i wonder how much the enchants are gonna push it further.
    Last edited by Notter; 2016-10-18 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    By looking at this : www . wowhead . com/news=255940/patch-7-1-ptr-now-live-build-22578-mounts-karazhan-bosses-ptr-patch-notes-music-
    Does this mean that Assassination is getting further buffed or did all of theese changes already happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kappaklaus View Post
    Guys can you give your opinion on this http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748968342 Assa Guide? Seems very informatible and also interesting to see some points of him contradicting the general idea that's being spread about assa right now (e.g Crit>Mastery for AP/EP build)
    Make that your bible, it really has some awesome explanations on how to "exploit" to the fullest your traits

Its so frustrating to have to transition to Sin after all the work I put in to Outlaw and also prepping Sub for higher mythic levels.

Although at this rate Sin is going to be ahead for ages especially with execute bracers and vendetta boots.

It is really frustrating that this spec shuffle was shoved on us, ordinarily i wouldn't mind but I cant no life the relic farm/AP farm these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Its so frustrating to have to transition to Sin after all the work I put in to Outlaw and also prepping Sub for higher mythic levels.

Although at this rate Sin is going to be ahead for ages especially with execute bracers and vendetta boots.

It is really frustrating that this spec shuffle was shoved on us, ordinarily i wouldn't mind but I cant no life the relic farm/AP farm these days.
    Fortunatly for you with AK 8-9 it takes like 2-3 night to get to level 20 with surge. From this point you basicly miss almost nothing in the tree and with 2 more AK lvl getting to 27 witch is basically every dmg traits should not be to hard... Also assassination doesn't scale very hard from wep dmg so you shout not do to bad even with 840-850 relic witch are very ez to get.

You choose to play a rogue... It's a 3 spec pure dps class... It was written in the sky you would have to maintain more than 1 artefact to be optimal... If you're not ready for it than either chose a spec and stick with it or play a class with a single dps spec like dh or ret paly... I can understand your frustration but it's been more than a month outlaw was nerf ( still very viable for most content probably top m+ ) and things are probably going to move around again for Nighthold, you need to be ready for it. Gear all 3 by saving relics and gear and not tunneling your ap and you're going to be fine. Being 2-3 artefacts trait behind full MS plp is not Going to make you underperform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post

I would suggest wait for the changes and then switch if you want to switch.