Deleted
    runedarkener, it has nothing to do with the HAA, the skull is acherus, and it shows how we atk the legion and how others do it. and it has nothing to do with the designs of things.

either the trigger is a drop or an action, in a yet unknown location, im still betting its in a hidden cave somewhere same as kosumoth orbs. and it can really be anywhere on the broken isles.

is it debunked that its not the key of the elf school?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Has anyone actually gone to see Bolvar at all after getting their artifact to AK6 or higher? Also they look like miniature Corrupted Ashbringers so maybe it is Paladin related?
    i was actually wondering, is there a way for us to get to bolvar like we did on the artifact questline, or would we have to clear ICC?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Has anyone actually gone to see Bolvar at all after getting their artifact to AK6 or higher? Also they look like miniature Corrupted Ashbringers so maybe it is Paladin related?
    And how do you propose we do that? I've run ICC multiple times since getting AK6 and there was nothing.

Idk if this is even possible. But looking at that map and seeing the skull, I went ahead and used a goblin glider and flew all around that bitch. All I see are demons, demons galore. I remember when we got the swords at the beginning of the expansion - Kill all of the demons. You don't think we have to get a massive raid together and kill Brutulus and all the demons chillin there do you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamset View Post
    runedarkener, it has nothing to do with the HAA, the skull is acherus, and it shows how we atk the legion and how others do it. and it has nothing to do with the designs of things.

either the trigger is a drop or an action, in a yet unknown location, im still betting its in a hidden cave somewhere same as kosumoth orbs. and it can really be anywhere on the broken isles.

is it debunked that its not the key of the elf school?

i have honestly no idea how people found those caves for Kosumoth, if ours is hidden like that, then its just overkill from blizzard lol

but really those kosumoth orbs, theres no hints or anything in game, how did people find anything on that chain. i know the orbs were datamined, but thats it. considering people found all that stuff a while ago, i don't believe that theres just going to be an item or an npc somewhere we need to interact with at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banokleez View Post
    Idk if this is even possible. But looking at that map and seeing the skull, I went ahead and used a goblin glider and flew all around that bitch. All I see are demons, demons galore. I remember when we got the swords at the beginning of the expansion - Kill all of the demons. You don't think we have to get a massive raid together and kill Brutulus and all the demons chillin there do you?
    i really hope not!
    There are a lot of big, named demons on the broken shore though, a lot of them old dungeon / raid / quest bosses, wonder if they do actually drop anything, or if they are just there to make the legion seem more threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVatek9 View Post
    And how do you propose we do that? I've run ICC multiple times since getting AK6 and there was nothing.
    You can fly up to the throne area, maybe there is something hidden or a clue up there.

Has anyone reported the very odd "disgraved" runecarver text to blizzard? I'm almost 100% sure this is causing a bug that makes our HAA unobtainable.

1. Every other entry pertaining to this shows disgraced runecarver

2. On a standard keyboard V and C are right next to each other.

3. If the code were trying to trigger an event for disgraced runecarver but someone made a typo and put disgraved, then you would know it wouldn't return with anything, thus it would be impossible to trigger our HAA.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterZ View Post
    Has anyone reported the very odd "disgraved" runecarver text to blizzard? I'm almost 100% sure this is causing a bug that makes our HAA unobtainable.

3. If the code were trying to trigger an event for disgraced runecarver but someone made a typo and put disgraved, then you would know it wouldn't return with anything, thus it would be impossible to trigger our HAA.
    Yeah that's true. And the kind of dumb arse thing Blizzard would have forgotten about..

Honestly becasue they look so similar to the corrupted ashbringers I would guess they are Paladin related possibly.

Deleted

yeah that could be an issue, but it would be really bad if no one at blizzard has noticed this, if this what is stopping us from getting the HAA then i would have expected blizzard to say that its currently bugged and will be hotfixed.

disgraved isn't a word, but it sounds like something thats removed from a grave, so could be disgraved, but i don't think blizzard would make a word up for that, and as you said, theres a few disgraced runecarver things. if we havent been able to obtain our HAA because of a bug and blizzard knew about it and didn't tell us, then thats really shitty of them to do so. and if they haven't noticed theres a bug with it, when its something as obvious as that, then thats really lazy on their part.

7+ Year Old Account

Will you look at what I just found...

wowhead .com/spell=197170/send-disgraved-runecarver-event

wowhead .com/spell=196975/conversation-disgraced-runecarver

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah that could be an issue, but it would be really bad if no one at blizzard has noticed this, if this what is stopping us from getting the HAA then i would have expected blizzard to say that its currently bugged and will be hotfixed.

disgraved isn't a word, but it sounds like something thats removed from a grave, so could be disgraved, but i don't think blizzard would make a word up for that, and as you said, theres a few disgraced runecarver things. if we havent been able to obtain our HAA because of a bug and blizzard knew about it and didn't tell us, then thats really shitty of them to do so. and if they haven't noticed theres a bug with it, when its something as obvious as that, then thats really lazy on their part.
    Would not been surprised. I had a Flying Broom from the Horseman for about 3 years that was bugged. They had to wait till Cata to fix it. When I got a GM reply they admitted it was a known bug.

Anyhoo.. can I get a answer on the times for AK's 10+ please?

Lets just say disgraved is a typo and not intended. I promise you said text error likely wouldn't impact our ability to get the HAA, in programming you almost never rely triggers on things like text. Its always behind the scenes numbers and sequences, example if you look at the details of the disgraved runecarver event it says "Send Script Event (47590)". I wouldn't worry about the "typo" preventing it from working.

Can be, can be not. Progamming wise, if "Disgraced/Disgraved Runecarver" is a variable that holds the name, it would cause the event not to trigger, since the code would be constantly looking for a variable thats not there. But in datamined texts, variables that contain names are expressed with a %s, which is not the case. So i dont think thats the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBern View Post
    Will you look at what I just found...

wowhead .com/spell=197170/send-disgraved-runecarver-event

wowhead .com/spell=196975/conversation-disgraced-runecarver
    That's what he was talking bout..

Under 'uncategorized' on wowhead (same as one of the Arcane quests):

wowhead com/quest=44637/track-quest-7-0-class-hall-death-knight-pacing-mission-1-ch-1-5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masskara View Post
    Would not been surprised. I had a Flying Broom from the Horseman for about 3 years that was bugged. They had to wait till Cata to fix it. When I got a GM reply they admitted it was a known bug.

I'Ll be 10 on Thursday, but i'm a day behind the fastest ppl i've seen, so wends day should have some ppl hitting AK10

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masskara View Post

1 day 20 hours left until I hit AK10 personally. I hit lvl 110 about 23 hours or so into the expansion pack, so on launch day
    Skysin/Xavius EU

Did anyone try casting control undead on him?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

Any in-game call would likely use the ability/quest/npc #, not an alphanumeric entry, for this exact reason. Spelling mistake alone would likely not prevent this from functioning.