The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

Producer of the video OPENLY ADMITTING they doctored the video to show a MISCARRIED fetus as an "abortion". So that constitutes "doctoring" the videos.
    If Dailykos and Hillary's own website are acceptable sources then I will cite Redstate and Trump's own website, I am sure both are perfectly fine. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Shhh. Let them keep trying to paint it as rigged.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...9.2016.1223677

Since our electoral system isn't actually rigged, this implies perceived rigging might make Trump supporters less likely to show up to the polls.
    Totally false. Check out any trump rally, or any online hub for trump supporters. Finding things that exposes the corrupted campaign Hillary is running fuels them. Playing the "us vs the world" role is what they crave.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-10-18 at 03:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If Dailykos and Hillary's own website are acceptable sources then I will cite Redstate and Trump's own website, I am sure both are perfectly fine. XD
    I cite Trump's site all the time... It's how I know his old memo on how he will convince Mexico to build the wall is gone, but redirects to "defense". This is a known liar who has done this before, not even just once... You not defending looking at all sources, but being gullible...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So are you just making up numbers, or do you have something to back those up? And if you're basing this off of the Iraq war then there's a reason why the US shouldered a considerably larger proportion, because it was our god damn war.
    His numbers may be made up, but he is pretty accurate. Just check the number of casualties by each Nation involved will show what is accurate.

It is time we stop trying to police the world and shoulder the great majority of the costs in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Shhh. Let them keep trying to paint it as rigged.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...9.2016.1223677

Since our electoral system isn't actually rigged, this implies perceived rigging might make Trump supporters less likely to show up to the polls.
    You hope. Not saying he will win, but one way he could is if the turn out is huge for him and dismal for Hillary. I think the great majority of the Trump supporters will certainly go to the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You hope. Not saying he will win, but one way he could is if the turn out is huge for him and dismal for Hillary. I think the great majority of the Trump supporters will certainly go to the polls.
    GOP enthusiasm has been dropping. Dems have more or less held steady.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The great majority of Trump supporters are fucking idiots. Absolute morons who don't have a thinking bone in their body. It's beyond any measure of intelligence to vote Trump at this stage. It's possible they don't know the correct day to vote at this point.

Romney in 2012 would have been fine. I didn't like him, wanted Obama, but w/e. He would have governed well.

So this isn't a blanket partisan attack. This is logic and reason pointing to numerous indicators that Trump is without a doubt the worst, most unqualified person to be President that we have seen. Even Bush was light years better - and that's crazy in it's own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    GOP enthusiasm has been dropping. Dems have more or less held steady.
    I saw a poll that had Dem enthusiasm ahead of Republican enthusiasm. Never thought I would see that this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I saw a poll that had Dem enthusiasm ahead of Republican enthusiasm. Never thought I would see that this year.
    Apparently at least some of the GOP base has a sense of shame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The great majority of Trump supporters are fucking idiots. Absolute morons who don't have a thinking bone in their body. It's beyond any measure of intelligence to vote Trump at this stage. It's possible they don't know the correct day to vote at this point.

Romney in 2012 would have been fine. I didn't like him, wanted Obama, but w/e. He would have governed well.

So this isn't a blanket partisan attack. This is logic and reason pointing to numerous indicators that Trump is without a doubt the worst, most unqualified person to be President that we have seen. Even Bush was light years better - and that's crazy in it's own right.

Much as was said in '04 about the voters for George Bush years.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    The great majority of Trump supporters are fucking idiots. Absolute morons who don't have a thinking bone in their body. It's beyond any measure of intelligence to vote Trump at this stage. It's possible they don't know the correct day to vote at this point .
    LOL, such pleasant rhetoric from the tolerant and inclusive.

Anyways...so, it turns out the Glenn Thrush (from Politico) is nothing more than a self-admitted partisan hack for HRC? Color me shocked!!

Leaked Email: Politico Reporter Sent Podesta Part of Story ‘To Make Sure I’m Not F*cking Anything Up’

The funny thing is watching him trying to spin this on his Twitter account, yet he claims in the email that he is a "hack" and "Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this".

The collusion between HRC and the media is something else.

The collusion between HRC and the media is something else.
    The good news for you is that, for people that think Fox is too liberal, Trump will be starting up his own media company after the election. He will be making a FORTUNE with this business venture, and people like you can enjoy him and his staff taking potshots at everything President Clinton does over the next 8 years.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

No, it wasn't - not like this. You're just not seeing the obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL, such pleasant rhetoric from the tolerant and inclusive.
    Tell me how I'm wrong, then. There is not one iota of common sense in voting for Trump. He's categorically unqualified, in every area.

Bush was qualified. So was Romney. I didn't like either of them, but they did and could have done the job. No Trump. I've seen you post before, you seem reasonably bright - how can you argue against it with a straight face?

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it wasn't - not like this. You're just not seeing the obvious.
    I'm chiding you for having a shitty outlook towards people, though it is a TYPICAL outlook your lot tend to have.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm chiding you for having a shitty outlook towards people, though it is a TYPICAL outlook your lot tend to have.
    I'm not the one voting for Trump. Look, it's pretty simple - just take away the partisanship.

Is Trump, in any category, qualified to be President? Yes - name one (please don't get into the 35, us citizen crap - you know what I mean).

So why would you vote for him?

You'd have to be an absolute moron to cast your vote for him. You'd have to ignore fact, logic, and reason to even contemplate voting for him (now, here in October). Sure, he was looking interesting a year ago. Shaking things up. Saying what he though (man did we not know how bad that turned out to be). But now? Please.

Looming sexual assault charges ala Bill Cosby.
    Fraud trial coming up.
    Rape hearing in Dec.

Those are just the criminal aspects.

He's easily bait-able. Has no tolerance for anything. Period. Is quick to lash out. The man has no business leading a troop of boy/girl-scouts much less the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not the one voting for Trump. Look, it's pretty simple - just take away the partisanship.

Is Trump, in any category, qualified to be President? Yes - name one (please don't get into the 35, us citizen crap - you know what I mean).

So why would you vote for him?

You'd have to be an absolute moron to cast your vote for him. You'd have to ignore fact, logic, and reason to even contemplate voting for him (now, here in October). Sure, he was looking interesting a year ago. Shaking things up. Saying what he though (man did we not know how bad that turned out to be). But now? Please.

Looming sexual assault charges ala Bill Cosby.
    Fraud trial coming up.
    Rape hearing in Dec.

Those are just the criminal aspects.

He's easily bait-able. Has no tolerance for anything. Period. Is quick to lash out. The man has no business leading a troop of boy/girl-scouts much less the US.
    "People who vote how I vote, do as I do are smart! Everyone who is different? Fuck those deplorable idiots!"

10+ Year Old Account

Big difference is that the GOP doesn't have the gay marriage state bans to use anymore as a way to generate turnout.

Hell if anything it's the Dems who have the bullets this year with Marijuana issues in Arizona, Nevada and Florida (Medical) which might bring out a bit more of the millennial vote

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Big difference is that the GOP doesn't have the gay marriage state bans to use anymore as a way to generate turnout.

Hell if anything it's the Dems who have the bullets this year with Marijuana issues in Arizona, Nevada and Florida (Medical) who might bring out a bit more of the millennial vote
    I'm less concerned with causing Trump to win and more concerned with Democrats noxious attitudes towards others.

It is funny that Hillary will talk a big game about "Being everyone's president," but then does the Basket of Deplorables comment and her braying fanbase follows suite.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm less concerned with causing Trump to win and more concerned with Democrats noxious attitudes towards others.

It is funny that Hillary will talk a big game about "Being everyone's president," but then does the Basket of Deplorables comment and her braying fanbase follows suite.
    Ah ok I thought you were talking about many on the left discounting the possibility of Bush winning reelection only to have it blow up in their face thanks to the turnout gap that the gay marriage ban issues caused

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    "People who vote how I vote, do as I do are smart! Everyone who is different? Fuck those deplorable idiots!"
    Mock me all you want, there is nothing untrue about what I'm saying.

This isn't Bush/Kerry, McCain/Obama, Romney/Obama - even with Palin McCain would have been a fine President. They all had poise, grace under pressure, experience governing, and a temperament that they could controlled. And they could put a coherent thought together, too boot.

Trump has none of those things and can't put one complicated idea out there without a teleprompter (hell, even Bush could do that).

The point is, aside from all the mocking-of-the-Cubby, Trump is categorically unqualified in every reasonable category to be President. There is no sane, intelligent, or logical vote for him.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're ok with all of Trump's thousands of "basket of deplorable"-esque statements then? Or are you just trying to upset the cart, no matter what else it implies?

His numbers may be made up, but he is pretty accurate. Just check the number of casualties by each Nation involved will show what is accurate.

It is time we stop trying to police the world and shoulder the great majority of the costs in the process.
    Yes, the US shouldered the burden. Because remember, it was our war. The other countries were not directly involved in the events that led to either Afghanistan or Iraq wars, but they still contributed troops and supported because we are their ally and they had an obligation to do so.

So I mean, if you want to tell the UK or Canadian or French or German governments, "Hey, not enough of your troops died in our war, you need to send in more next time." you can, I'm sure that's great diplomacy.

I'm being sarcastic, it's monumentally stupid.

And if we want to stop being the world police, maybe the GOP should stop pushing for ludicrous military budgets that need to constantly be justified by using it? Might be a start.