Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Pretty much. My main stance is I want this all to end. This constant Globalist meddling and this push for "Multi-culturalism" that has led to the west going downhill and becoming a Dystopia.

- - - Updated - - -

How can you not claim to be a Shillary Drone when you excuse all the constant Warmongering shit she says and does?
    You even managed to fail at the inb4 part. You are hilarious. Hint: This wasn't an excuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    The same donald trump that has dealings with Saudi Arabia's terrorist regime? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2777211

Good to know the Donald is happy to make money with the government that funds Al Qaeda and ISIL.
    There is a difference between building property in Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia LITERALLY giving you money in a foundation.

There is a difference between building property in Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia LITERALLY giving you money in a foundation.
    Its selling property to Saudi Arabia in NYC where 9/11 happened, with the US government having 28 pages stating the Saudi's played a role. That is pretty damn pathetic.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Exactly the same double standards I'm getting bored of. Trump sold some buildings and took some money from Saudi Arabia to build a gold course, so he's JUST as bad as Clinton taking money as secretary of state to arm Saudi Arabia with billions of dollars of weapons to blow the shit out of Yemen and commit whatever war crimes and attrocities they want there.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Inb4 "But Hillary!" from the guys advocating for Trump because he is not Hillary. Awkward.

HRC is a bigger warmongering globalist than Obama, I wish that democrats would drop the false pretense that they give a damn about brown people.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Russia has no intrest in peace though. With US influence being reduced if Trump wins, Russia would step in and force their version of "freedom" in the parts of the world that the US no longer cares about.

Putin is playing your thickheaded friend Trump. He's a puppet and nothing more.

Why the US would give up their position as the worlds number one superpower is beyond me.
    Oh boy. The Red Scare really got to you. Russia is at it's weakest right now, that's why it's forced to support it's allies in Assad and forced to help the Russian nationalists in Ukraine.

Russia is close to toppling on it's own and is not even the second largest power in the world. It's a Regional power now.

But tell me Shillary Drone.

How can Trump be the one who will cause Nuclear War when he's the one against going to war with Russia?

- - - Updated - - -

Its selling property to Saudi Arabia in NYC where 9/11 happened, with the US government having 28 pages stating the Saudi's played a role. That is pretty damn pathetic.
    How is selling property the same as Accepting money and supporting terrorists in Libya and supporting Saudi Arabia's role in Yemen?

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

HRC is a bigger warmongering globalist than Obama, I wish that democrats would drop the false pretense that they give a damn about brown people.
    He said in defence of the guy who suggested turning the ME into a parking lot and blowing an Iranian ship out of their own territory.

Are you guys even aware of the shit Trump said? Like do you guys watch the debates and stuff? Or do you just browse the newest shit on 4chan and the_Donald?

Oh boy. The Red Scare really got to you. Russia is at it's weakest right now, that's why it's forced to support it's allies in Assad and forced to help the Russian nationalists in Ukraine.

Russia is close to toppling on it's own and is not even the second largest power in the world. It's a Regional power now.

How can Trump be the one who will cause Nuclear War when he's the one against going to war with Russia?

- - - Updated - - -

How is selling property the same as Accepting money and supporting terrorists in Libya and supporting Saudi Arabia's role in Yemen?
    No one wants war with Russia. What are you on about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No one wants war with Russia. What are you on about?
    Then why does Hillary support terrorism against the Assad regime?

- - - Updated - - -

He said in defence of the guy who suggested turning the ME into a parking lot and blowing an Iranian ship out of their own territory.

Are you guys even aware of the shit Trump said? Like do you guys watch the debates and stuff? Or do you just browse the newest shit on 4chan and the_Donald?
    And are you aware he can puff up his chest all he wants, but he's still not the one taking direct bribes from SA and supporting Terrorism in Libya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your candidate doesn't seem to mind Saudi Arabia much either.

Don't know why I bother though since you are just going to "lol Clinton News Network" because obviously this is a CGI Trump and he would never say such things.

They're not terrorists, don't be silly. They had a whole rebranding and everything. They're called Al Nusra Front now; They're "moderate" rebels

- - - Updated - - -

Ask any New Yorker how they feel about the Saudi's buying property in New York when they funded some of the terrorist. The fact that you can't realize how horrible that is proves you don't care about the money or who gives it. All you care about is HRC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Your candidate doesn't seem to mind Saudi Arabia much either.

Don't know why I bother though since you are just going to "lol Clinton News Network" because obviously this is a CGI Trump and he would never say such things.
    So you didn't even watch your own video.

Trump says he is fine with nukes in S Korea and Japan, Says he doesn't want SA to have nukes, but does agree with their right to defend themselves. What is wrong there?

- - - Updated - - -

Ask any New Yorker how they feel about the Saudi's buying property in New York when they funded some of the terrorist. The fact that you can't realize how horrible that is proves you don't care about the money or who gives it. All you care about is HRC.
    So this appeal to feelings somehow outweighs the fact that Hillary DID accept money from the Saudi's directly and has proof of her supporting terrorists funded by SA in Libya.

Maybe we should ask the New Yorkers that too.

Ask anyone in Yemen how they feel about Saudis buying weapons from Hilary and they probably won't be too happy either

10+ Year Old Account

Trump says he is fine with nukes in S Korea and Japan, Says he doesn't want SA to have nukes, but does agree with their right to defend themselves. What is wrong there?
    Really dude? The video is 20 seconds long, you couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing?

I know you are a slow, but come on.

Now explain the difference between HRC arming Al Qaeda in Libya and Syria and actively starting civil wars that have killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims, and Donald Trump saying mean things. And also, will somebody please talk about South Sudan and Yemen and Haiti, because those are areas that have been completely ignored in this election.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

- - - Updated - - -

So this appeal to feelings somehow outweighs the fact that Hillary DID accept money from the Saudi's directly and has proof of her supporting terrorists funded by SA in Libya.

Maybe we should ask the New Yorkers that too.
    To quote the Republican party leadership. Feelings are just as important as facts. Just because you feel the economy is doing badly is the same as the facts that it is gathering steam.

So yes the feelings are equal to the facts. That is also what Donald Trump has stated.

And when did she accept money directly. Her foundation did. That is not directly.

Deleted
    And when did she accept money directly. Her foundation did. That is not directly.
    So now we're just fighting willful ignorance. How about Qatar sending Bill that birthday money?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Really dude? The video is 20 seconds long, you couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing?

I know you are a slow, but come on.
    That's literally what he says in that. Are you trying to say what he said there was Pro-SA and wanted SA to get nukes?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Ask anyone in Yemen how they feel about Saudis buying weapons from Hilary and they probably won't be too happy either
    Nobody is happy with the Saudis. They are a blight on this planet. But remember every single US government since oil was first discovered and Shah Faisal implemented the Oil embargo has catered to the Saudi Government on their knees. Including regular family visits with the Bush dynasty. Protecting Saudi Arabia for the last 30 odd years and letting them slide on funding terrorists since 9/11.

What Hilary is doing is not new. Its been US policy since the 1970s.

The US is supporting rebels that fight against a dictator. I'm sure there are terrorist groups among them but their actions are rather tame compared to the mayhem Assad has caused.