Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Anyone know what the average run time would be for 9 bosses?
    That probably depends on the size of the dungeon, how much can be skipped, what else is in there and how hard it will be in the end. With 855-860 loot, that would put it to Mythic+6-9 for baseline loot. But I highly doubt it will be that hard.

The only reference so far I have was the fatboss video that shows all bosses. They said their first run took over 3 hours (but that was with scaled itemlevel).

Edit:
    Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHK2pbrNU38

They do say they think if you know what to do and have good gear (as in, really good raid gear) it will probably "only" take 1 - 1 1/2 hours to clear the whole dungeon.
    Last edited by Marston; 2016-10-18 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In all honesty I am considering making a dungeon group through open raid for Kara. I'd probably require 850 gear and attunement
    What attunement? That doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    What attunement? That doesn't exist.
    Kara will have an attunement. But you probably need to finish that anyway in order to actually enter the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Kara will have an attunement. But you probably need to finish that anyway in order to actually enter the dungeon.
    Attunement is only for followers if you're referring to the datamined stuff. Blizz flat out said no attunement for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Attunement is only for followers if you're referring to the datamined stuff. Blizz flat out said no attunement for it.
    No, that's wrong. People assumed the Karazhan attunement would be to send three 850 followers on a mission. That thing, however, is only one of those follower missions that give a dungeon quest, similar to the ones that are already ingame.

The real attunement will mainly involve going into mythic dungeons. No idea what it is exactly, but there are some quests on WoWhead. I think someone in here or in another thread posted that the starting quest comes from Khadgar and sends you into Mythic Halls of Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    No, that's wrong. People assumed the Karazhan attunement would be to send three 850 followers on a mission. That thing, however, is only one of those follower missions that give a dungeon quest, similar to the ones that are already ingame.

The real attunement will mainly involve going into mythic dungeons. No idea what it is exactly, but there are some quests on WoWhead. I think someone in here or in another thread posted that the starting quest comes from Khadgar and sends you into Mythic Halls of Valor.
    Ah ok, I misunderstood then, thanks for clearing that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I did. Khadgar starts the attunement with a quest that requires Mythic Halls of Valor and then follows up with Mythic Vault of the Wardens, Violet Hall and Blackrook Hold. We don't know what quest comes next though.
    We can't start that now correct?

Well that's unfortunate. Any pre requisites for starting it or will it just be available? Only asking because I'm unable to find this info at work due to silly proxies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    1. 860 ilvl isn't high, unless you are lazy and havent touched HC raiding or higher M+ yet.
    2. People can demand what ever the fuck they want for their pugs.
    3. You sound like a fool.
    Holy hell that made me cringe. Like, physically. Anyone else?

Anyway, I've messed with it on the PTR. If anyone asks for anything above 850 for this, their priorities are out of whack. It's their group and they can ask for whatever they want, I just personally dont see how anyone has any fun intentionally overgearing brand new content and steam rolling it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone want to pug a raid lengthed 5 man dungeon? Absolutely NOT! It's going to to several hours to complete and will require most groups to come back another day to complete which is absolute shit for PuGing.

I'm going to imagine 90% of PuGs ending prematurely and then saving all 5 people to the bosses and then does 5 people maybe 2 or 3 are in a guild and will be trying to get another 2 or 3 people to try to come with them to finish the other bosses but most people will want to do a fresh run and not be saved to a dungeon with 3+ already dead bosses. Meaning they'll probably go the rest of the week unable to finish the dungeon because they won't be able to find anyone willing to give up first bosses loot to help them up, especially those with the sufficient gear.

SO IN CONCLUSION. Treat this as a RAID dungeon, and bring guildies and/or friends that you can keep in touch with to finish dungeon some other day in case you don't finish it all in one run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Holy hell that made me cringe. Like, physically. Anyone else?

Anyway, I've messed with it on the PTR. If anyone asks for anything above 850 for this, their priorities are out of whack. It's their group and they can ask for whatever they want, I just personally dont see how anyone has any fun intentionally overgearing brand new content and steam rolling it.
    Yes, I cringed a bit tbh. Pretty sad. Legit feel bad for that guy.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama