Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    we got about 3 weeks left and another 2 years of butthurt shit flinging no matter who wins, and after that the new election cycle kicks up. soooo get used to the BS.
    This is also excluding the likely idea that Donald Dump is going to form his own News Network, so it could last years before scandals force it to shut-down or go bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    It took me a moment to realize if you were talking about the white pizza or the Hawaiian pizza there. I always feel judged for liking hawaiian.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Help us fight it. With pizza.
    Im in chicago... and its been too damn long since ive done a deep-dish!>_<

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be a pleb and get dominos for the party, those dominos brownie things are so fucking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's never over. 2020 campaign starts next month.
    what you talking about it's already secretly started.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's only going to get worse after the election, especially when one side supporters taunt the other.
    So are you suggesting you're going to make it worse by taunting others? Because clearly, the OP does not want to make it worse.

I'll be disappointed if Trump wins, sure. But I'm not going to berate other people for voting for him once it's all done. Sure I might throw in the "I told you so!" when Trump does something so perfectly Trumpish and it makes life suck for all Americans, but otherwise I'll grumble my way through 4-8 years just like I did when GWB JR was president.

I'll be disappointed when Hillary wins. But I'm not going to berate other people for voting for jer once it's all done. Sure I might throw in the "I told you so!" when Hillary does something so perfectly Clintonish and it makes life suck for all Americans, but otherwise I'll grumble my way through 4-8 years just like I did when GWB JR was president.

I will be very happy when this election is over. We'll have +/-2 years of peace until we have to it again. I'd like to enjoy those 2 years thank you.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    It took me a moment to realize if you were talking about the white pizza or the Hawaiian pizza there. I always feel judged for liking hawaiian.
    why not.. hawaiian pizza with white sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Im in chicago... and its been too damn long since ive done a deep-dish!>_<
    Do your part friend. You can't fight it. Just like love, pzza finds a way.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    why not.. hawaiian pizza with white sauce?
    *lowers his shades*

Mother of god... how have I been blind for so long?
    Last edited by lazypeon100; 2016-10-18 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

What ever happens America is doomed, they should be treasuring every day left they have with Obama :S
    obama wasn't that great of a president....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    So are you suggesting you're going to make it worse by taunting others? Because clearly, the OP does not want to make it worse.

I'll be disappointed if Trump wins, sure. But I'm not going to berate other people for voting for him once it's all done. Sure I might throw in the "I told you so!" when Trump does something so perfectly Trumpish and it makes life suck for all Americans, but otherwise I'll grumble my way through 4-8 years just like I did when GWB JR was president.

I'll be disappointed when Hillary wins. But I'm not going to berate other people for voting for jer once it's all done. Sure I might throw in the "I told you so!" when Hillary does something so perfectly Clintonish and it makes life suck for all Americans, but otherwise I'll grumble my way through 4-8 years just like I did when GWB JR was president.

I will be very happy when this election is over. We'll have +/-2 years of peace until we have to it again. I'd like to enjoy those 2 years thank you.
    How did you get that "I" would make it worse? I made my conclusions based on human behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    This election feels like a game of Russian Roulette with five rounds in the gun; even the winner pays a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's never over. 2020 campaign starts next month.
    Technically it started after the primaries for the GOP.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    I promise try my best to make people feel better while the votes are being counted

Please expect my pizza thread on election day

(accurate representation of me on this forum on election day)

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So we can just all be buddies again

(I promise to make a thread on election night and to post pictures of my pizza, and recommend you all do the same, because it will be funny and a nice way to end the evil election cycle... for now)
    No, just a few more months! Please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, just a few more months! Please!
    Why do you want me to hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why do you want me to hurt?
    I don't! Can't we meet halfway? Let's just let it go on for another 3-4 weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I don't! Can't we meet halfway? Let's just let it go on for another 3-4 weeks?
    but pizza party!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    obama wasn't that great of a president....
    He is much better then the one that came before him and is sure to be better then the one to follow him. Though that's not saying much but give credit where credit is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Genn, i approve your pizza, and i go further: we can do a pizza and burrito party!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Genn, i approve your pizza, and i go further: we can do a pizza and burrito party!
    Mm. I love me some chipotle..