Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I said we should pretend to have one originally. Now I will actually make a thread and have a pizza which I promised to post pictures of while encouraging others to do the same. Would be lul
    Listen I hear what you're saying and I read it, but I have to go with what I feel that you said, and that was that I'd get a free pizza

10+ Year Old Account
    So we can just all be buddies again

(I promise to make a thread on election night and to post pictures of my pizza, and recommend you all do the same, because it will be funny and a nice way to end the evil election cycle... for now)

What ever happens America is doomed, they should be treasuring every day left they have with Obama :S

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    [IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-07/18/16/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane03/sub-buzz-18096-1468874972-3.jpg?resize=625:352[IMG]
    you don't even GO here, go home!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

What ever happens America is doomed, they should be treasuring every day left they have with Obama :S
    it's actually amazing how many people i know are saying how much they are going to miss obama, including those who were vehemently against him for his entire presidency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    it's actually amazing how many people i know are saying how much they are going to miss obama, including those who were vehemently against him for his entire presidency.
    He was pretty Meh but I'd prefer him then what we are going to possibly get.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Hillary is gonna win and Trump will just go back to doing the tycoon thing he did mainly cause the united states loves the democrats and it's dictators.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He was pretty Meh but I'd prefer him then what we are going to possibly get.
    basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Hillary is gonna win and Trump will just go back to doing the tycoon thing he did mainly cause the united states loves the democrats and it's dictators.
    he'll use this as a launchpad for his insanely radical news network and he's got millions of viewers ready to go.

i dont think it will get any better, the damage has been done. the right has been generating a steady stream of hysteria ever since 2008.
    now its backfired on them but they cant undo 8 years of spewing hatred into peoples ears overnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i dont think it will get any better, the damage has been done. the right has been generating a steady stream of hysteria ever since 2008.
    now its backfired on them but they cant undo 8 years of spewing hatred into peoples ears overnight.
    It's quite pathetic how they act, I don't quite understand how they can even live like this. At least for me some alarm bells would be going off.

Fun fact: Mom used to vote Republican...until Bush came along.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    Well, sure, all those instances of Trump voters beating people outside Clinton rallies, surrounding them and throwing food at them, of firebombing Democrat campaign offices and calling in threats to others. It's all that hate he's fueling.

Oh wait... no... that's all be doing by the party whose leaders grew up in Che Guevara underoos, celebrating murderous vermin like him and Mao.

Deleted
    So we can just all be buddies again

(I promise to make a thread on election night and to post pictures of my pizza, and recommend you all do the same, because it will be funny and a nice way to end the evil election cycle... for now)
    I thought that was when the hate really began?

there are racists/bigots and extremists on both sides destroying the situation.

Yeah but those tend to be less personal

Once its all over we should just pretend to have a pizza party or something.
    Pretend? Hahaha, oh no. There is no pretending friend. I'll eat pizza and I'll share it with you.

If nothing else I hope the Republican party does some serious reform. They've been putting out some seriously weak Congressional choices and Presidential choices meaning the Democrats don't even have to try that hard and it is creating a power vaccum for candidates that wouldn't ever be able to win, win. I've never been a big Hillary fan and she swooped in and is going to win the one time it is possible for her to win. All I hope is Sanders ends up Budget Chair or Secretary of something.

But lord, the Republicans need to get control of their party back, this family values/religion/hate platform is done. It worked for a while, but now, just bad all around. Just look at the pool of candidates they had this time around and the last time and it should tell you something about how bad the party has gotten. When the Bush family won't back you, you know you've left behind the party you were. They essentially made the party what it is since the Reagan era. Hell, even G.W. is leaps and bounds a head of the past two cycles of candidates. Fuck, they are even making 3rd party morons look like good choices because of how in the hole their party is.

One good thing about Clinton, we will be done with her now that she finally is getting what she wanted. Thank Elune her power vacuum is done in no longer than 8 years, I'll be glad to have her and Bill the fuck out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Pretend? Hahaha, oh no. There is no pretending friend. I'll eat pizza and I'll share it with you.
    why are you trying to take my place with genn

Yes, me too.
    "Hillary farted"
    "Trump's farts smell worse"
    "Trump claims Hillary is a war criminal due to fart stench"

is all the news/topics
    Just get it over with already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Yeah, I really wish the election was only 3 months or so. This nonsense has been dragging out for over a year...

I think more importantly than having a pizza party on election night, we should really have a pizza party every night between now and then...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    why are you trying to take my place with genn
    There's room for 3 of us, right? I'll treat you both right (with pizza)!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Well, sure, all those instances of Trump voters beating people outside Clinton rallies, surrounding them and throwing food at them, of firebombing Democrat campaign offices and calling in threats to others. It's all that hate he's fueling.

Oh wait... no... that's all be doing by the party whose leaders grew up in Che Guevara underoos, celebrating murderous vermin like him and Mao.
    so i take it no pizza for you?

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    There's room for 3 of us, right? I'll treat you both right (with pizza)!
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is acceptable, i need someone else around when genn goes full dog