Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    Maybe the "one has been accused going back decades and one for the last couple weeks while in the home stretch of a presidential election" argument suits you better.
    Trump said he creeps on women changing over a decade ago. His advocacy of sexual assault was also over a decade ago. His wife's rape accusations were in the 90s. He was accused of raping a 13 year old in April.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Every time I've signed off on a contract as a consultant, we had agreements about the product I'd produce for them, and the timeline for deliverables, but not exactly how I'd go about doing it. That's what they're hiring me for.
    Wait, if I hire you to procure tomatoes, you deliver them on time, I pay you in full... you can't come at me if I decide to throw them all in a pool somewhere?

Strange how business works.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    Unless you show me actual proof and not just a candid recording of Trump bullshitting with another dude it's just a bullshit accusation. There are emails that just got released that show they did the same thing to Assange with false accusations. There's actual proof that Hillary and friends are corrupt pieces of garbage, including Obama that just called the FBI liars (which Comey is). Lets see what else comes out in the next few days, should be quite interesting. And I'm not voting before you jump down my throat about being a Trump supporter, I'm just looking at the facts. The funniest part is there's tons of videos of Biden being a fuckin way bigger creep than Trump and no one gives a shit.
    When did Biden advocate sexually assaulting women? When did Biden go on the radio and say he likes to perv on women changing. Donald Trump creeped on naked 15 year old girls. He's also an insanely corrupt and shady individual.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    When did Biden advocate sexually assaulting women? When did Biden go on the radio and say he likes to perv on women changing. Donald Trump creeped on naked 15 year old girls. He's also an insanely corrupt and shady individual.
    Where's your proof that he's "insanely corrupt and shady individual"? There's a reason I don't comment on these forums that much, it's full of complete morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, you're back to the fact that Bill Clinton isn't running for president so the attempted attack is hitting the wrong target.
    So this wasn't you 5 minutes ago talking about Bill Clinton? Someone signed onto your account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So are we still going with the, "Bill settled so he's guilty!" argument?
    Better change your password asap

Where's your proof that he's "insanely corrupt and shady individual"? There's a reason I don't comment on these forums that much, it's full of complete morons.
    His charity has been suspended in New York due to its shady shit. Trump university was a scam. He refuses to release his tax returns. He has been caught using his charity as a piggybank to pay off people who are coming after him legally.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    His charity has been suspended in New York due to its shady shit. Trump university was a scam. He refuses to release his tax returns. He has been caught using his charity as a piggybank to pay off people who are coming after him legally.
    None of this is nearly as bad as what Hillary has been doing to our country. You clearly have some ingrained hate against Trump because the media drilled it into your head.

Well, according to some other posters in this thread, settling a lawsuit implies guilt.

Which would make Trump guilty of quite a lot of things.

None of this is nearly as bad as what Hillary has been doing to our country. You clearly have some ingrained hate against Trump because the media drilled it into your head.
    Yea, Trump should be running this video everywhere he can until nov 8th:

I've actually worked as a private consultant. You're misrepresenting how things work. In this case, the "issue" that they'd be in "agreement" over would be supporting the Clinton campaign. The means used to do so are not automatically part of that agreement, and generally wouldn't be, because if the campaign knew what means would be most effective, they'd handle it in-house rather than hiring outside help.

Every time I've signed off on a contract as a consultant, we had agreements about the product I'd produce for them, and the timeline for deliverables, but not exactly how I'd go about doing it. That's what they're hiring me for.
    Products contracts differ in nature than political, and I'm certain you understand this. However, this is irrelevant as any evidence indicating any sort of coordination in American political elections of this nature are illegal. Whether that coordination was simply over the goals, or the means to achieve the goals, the very act is itself a violation.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

As opposed as what Breitbart and co. drill in the head of Trump supporters.

Except it hasn't been established that anything here is illegal, and he is a contracted by a consulting firm who is then contracted by the DNC. The fact that this is so convulsed speaks to your desperation.
    No, that the system can be so clearly circumvented despite the legislative intent behind the restrictions is in itself an additional problem. The absolute best legal characterization this could have (best as in for HRC) is legally grey, which is to be expected as she is a top-tier attorney.

And lets try and contain the subtle ad homs, friend. Makes for such an unpleasant discussion.
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    Products contracts differ in nature than political, and I'm certain you understand this.
    The work I've been contracted to do has been policy research/recommendations and so forth for, among other clients, regional and municipal governments. I'm speaking about that kind of contract, not product manufacturing.

However, this is irrelevant as any evidence indicating any sort of coordination in American political elections of this nature are illegal. Whether that coordination was simply over the goals, or the means to achieve the goals, the very act is itself a violation.
    This is false. It's only Super PACs that can't coordinate efforts with a campaign. Americans United for Change isn't a Super PAC.

Hell, here's a list of Super PACs active in the 2016 campaign season, feel free to search it and check for yourself; https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/superpacs.php
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-10-18 at 10:14 PM.

Hey dudes, Michal Moore is releasing a documentary of his experience with Trump voters in Ohio.

Since it's a movie with people saying stupid things, all of it must be true, isn'it ?

http://time.com/4535668/michael-moor...p-documentary/

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    So this wasn't you 5 minutes ago talking about Bill Clinton? Someone signed onto your account?
    You brought it up first with the $850,000 settlement that Bill paid (without referencing Clinton by name), so why are you trying to blame it on me?

Unless you're talking about some other settlement?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    As opposed as what Breitbart and co. drill in the head of Trump supporters.
    Who cares about Breitbart when there's Wikileaks?

The work I've been contracted to do has been policy research/recommendations and so forth for, among other clients, regional and municipal governments. I'm speaking about that kind of contract, not product manufacturing.

This is false. It's only Super PACs that can't coordinate efforts with a campaign. Americans United for Change isn't a Super PAC.

Hell, here's a list of Super PACs active in the 2016 campaign season, feel free to search it and check for yourself; https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/superpacs.php
    Point conceded. So on its face nothing is illegal, but the substantive content of the video regarding the nature of his conduct can almost effortlessly lead one for intuit something is less than above board. That he stepped down in light of this supports the claim. To so readily dismiss the video before any investigative proceedings can occur is far from ideal.

Who cares about Breitbart when there's Wikileaks?
    Those emails are not nearly as damning as sites order to believe. I mean, ''politician saying slightly different things before different audiences'' is a scoop ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Those emails are not nearly as damning as sites order to believe. I mean, ''politician saying slightly different things before different audiences'' is a scoop ?
    Another delusional person. How can you accept someone that runs on a bs slogan that she's "for women" when she takes massive amounts of cash from foreign nations like Saudi Arabia? Are you living in some kind of dream world where facts don't matter?

Another delusional person. How can you accept someone that runs on a bs slogan that she's "for women" when she takes massive amounts of cash from foreign nations like Saudi Arabia? Are you living in some kind of dream world where facts don't matter?
    Well, first, that argument would sounds better if not coming from people that think they help Trump by screaming that women should not vote. Second, she is not taking massive amounts of cash from Saudi Arabia-her fondation took a sum between 30 millions and 40 millions, which is not even enough to run a nationwide add campaign.

Besides, any party that would advocate breaking with the despicable Saudi Arabia would see immediately the other rival party received ten times, hundred times this palty sum from companies doing business with Saudi Arabia.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-18 at 10:38 PM.