Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachulius View Post
    Really risky to take 4 stacks in mythic

- - - Updated - - -

You are right, the concept is easy, but it hits so fking hard in mythic, you have to really focus on surviving, +most groups will have enrage timer issues with current gear, so tanks need to oon DPS too. So sometime a wrong debuff might slip.
    Ive heard war stories of using a 3rd tank for the rend debuff.
    Confirm/deny.
    And the other two tanks splitting the shout debuff.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    Ive heard war stories of using a 3rd tank for the rend debuff.
    Confirm/deny.
    And the other two tanks splitting the shout debuff.
    viable in hc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    viable in hc.
    I dont see a need for it on heroic.
    Maybe mythic.
    Heroic isnt that difficult unless either the taunts are on time or the tanks arent geared for the content.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    I dont see a need for it on heroic.
    Maybe mythic.
    Heroic isnt that difficult unless either the taunts are on time or the tanks arent geared for the content.
    It is not viable in mythic unless you can compensate a missing full DD. And in most cases you can´t. Ursoc is a pure dps race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Will this work for other classes (specifically paladin) as well? My co-tank has been looking for this.

Deleted
    guild tanks used this tonight in mythic worked like a charm for the most part we killed ursoc they said they were greatfull of not having to worry about the debuff and could concentrate on what ever it is they concentrate on

Yes, works with any class.

This weakaura stops working in mythic when the boss is around 60%. Not sure why, and it also happens for DBM's swap notification, they just stop reporting correctly. At first I thought it was an issue on my end since both stops working, but it also stopped working correctly for my co-tank who's using DBM only. Not really sure what can cause this, as I guess it's not really a wa/addon error, it just probably gets messed up on the debuffs at some point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istherion View Post
    This weakaura stops working in mythic when the boss is around 60%. Not sure why, and it also happens for DBM's swap notification, they just stop reporting correctly. At first I thought it was an issue on my end since both stops working, but it also stopped working correctly for my co-tank who's using DBM only. Not really sure what can cause this, as I guess it's not really a wa/addon error, it just probably gets messed up on the debuffs at some point?
    I had exactly the same issue. At around 60% he does a charge, then there was no taunt notification, even thou I had no debuffs on me. Weird, it seems to be perfect for the rest of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Istherion View Post

Honestly, sounds like a DBM issue to me. I use Bigwigs and works fine. The WA logic itslef is actually very simple, it just checks the stacks on you and your focus target.
    It also could be you are messing up stacks. The WA will stop working if someone has both debuffs or if someone takes more then 2 overwhelm stacks.

Deleted
    Interesting. So it could just mean my co-tank is just failing. I will try to verify this next time it stops working.

Actually, in our kill two weeks ago we saw that for whatever reason he seems to change the debuff pattern throughout the fight. Normally on Mythic he applies a debuff directly after the charge, but in that kill and also later in a try we had the problem that he does NOT apply a debuff directly after charge. It is delayed by one debuff leading to weird overlapping problems that can result in e.g. 3 overwhelm stacks although we swap normally. Does not happen every time, but the 60% problem you are describing sounds exactly as the situation I described above as for a short time none of the tanks will have the debuff.

I don't use the WA but I assume thats where the problem is coming from.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    It doesn't take that much focus. You most likely already have Bigwigs or DBM screaming at you when you need to taunt.
    DBM does it wrong, at least it did for me at the very beginning. We relied on DBM taunt messages for the first two tries and it led to Rend and Overwhelm stacking on one tank. It basically tells you to taunt whenever another tank gets a debilitating debuff, even if it's one and the first stack of Overwhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    DBM does it wrong, at least it did for me at the very beginning. We relied on DBM taunt messages for the first two tries and it led to Rend and Overwhelm stacking on one tank. It basically tells you to taunt whenever another tank gets a debilitating debuff, even if it's one and the first stack of Overwhelm.

That is literally what you do for the fight. You taunt every time the other tank gets a debuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herogamer555 View Post
    That is literally what you do for the fight. You taunt every time the other tank gets a debuff.
    Yeah, not really. You do not taunt off Ursoc of someone who just got his 1st stack of Overwhelm if yours didn't fall off.

Deleted
    Thank you for this string, it is very helpful

Deleted
    Taz'dingo!

I reworked the WA to catch the missing Overwhelm around 60%.

I went with the logic "Taunt after each debuff". The WA checks if the focustank gets one of the debuffs new applied and then the WA tells you to taunt. (It checks if the debuff has a longer duration than 8 seconds)
    Hint for Mythic, you need to have Ursoc as your target, else it won't tell you to taunt (If I didn't put ursoc as condition target, the WA would check if you have aggro from the add if the add is your target.)

pastebin.com/TPtRRf8w

I hope this will help you. (Worked with SpellIDs so it works in all languages)