Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wentor View Post
    Hello, these signatures are wonderful so I thought to myself that I would like one too

Text: My characters name (Wentor) + the Windwalker (I would like the name above the title)
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Wentor/simple
    Gear set: The transmog that I wear (Dont show the torch that I handle in my hand it is there because I didnt have any other mace)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: I wanna look like I am punching something
    General color scheme: Something blueish that suits WW monks
    Any extras: I would like Xuen in the background

Thanks a lot, looking forward to seeing the signature !
    Little bump

Quote Originally Posted by Skywallx View Post
    Faction transferred my main into a tauren in Legion, so my art is outdated. Thanks so much in advance, I greatly appreciate it. P.S. these will be used on my youtube, social media, and in my youtube videos so if you want me to promote your deviantart or something as a thanks let me know.

Signature
    Visible Text: Nexius the Stormbreaker (character name), Emerald Dream US (server name)
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nexius/simple
    Gear set: Same gear in my armory.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Cloak visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Up to you.
    General colour scheme: Up to you.
    Any extras: Totally up to you. I really like lightning/storms/rain if that helps spark any ideas.

Banner: Youtube/Twitter
    Size: This is my old banner. It turned out perfect at 2560x1440: http://i.imgur.com/6Ox59u0.jpg
    Visible text: https://www.youtube.com/iinexius (My Youtube channel)
    Visible text: https://twitter.com/iiNexius (My twitter handle)
    Visible text: Nexius - Emerald Dream US (My main character)
    Logo: None.
    Specifics: I'd like my character Nexius (armory link in the signature request above). The rest is up to you. If it helps spark any ideas, I like lightning/storms/rain and my favourite zones are Highmountain, Grizzly Hills, and Twin Peaks. I also love to flag carry in BGs.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: Desktop resolution is 1920x1080
    Visible text: Nexius the Stormbreaker (name), Emerald Dream US (server)
    Visible text: Quote- "Martial arts is more than just learning to fight. It is the art of self-discipline, benevolence, and inner spirit. It is achieving true balance within; to transcend one's own limits."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nexius/simple
    Gear set: Same as armory but weapon is Wildfury Greatstaff for RP reasons.
    Your pose: Up to you.
    Any extras: (Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?) Up to you. My monk, in character, focuses around lightning/wind abilities like Crash Thunder, Strike of the Windlord, Hurricane Strike, etc. I like storms/lightning/wind and my favourite zones are Highmountain, Stormheim, and Twin Peaks. I also love to flag carry in BGs if that helps spark anything.
    Bumperino.
    Last edited by Skywallx; 2016-12-02 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Hello there! Looking for a Wallpaper and Signature for my main alt

Resolution: I'm not sure what the size is but i have a 19 inch monitor ( i think )

Visible text: Deathlord Simon

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saiborg/simple - This is my armory link but i would like it to be a Human Male since i'm going back Alliance soon which is why i'm asking for this in advance

Gear set: Either the current transmog which is Throne of Thunder heroic or http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor - Which ever you can make look the best

Helm visible: Yes please

Your pose: Just normal stance of a human male not in combat

General colour scheme: This will be souly based on what gear transmog you choose to go with, since i have given 2 options the choice is yours ^.^

Any extras: Again depending on which transmog you go with, if you choose the first ( throne of thunder heroic ) then i would like the current weapon that i have on it but if you choose the 2nd ( the wow head mog link ) then i would like http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...unholy/AkIhIQA as my weapon

I will check back on posts what i can but if someone picks this up i would appreciate a inbox just so i don't keep bumping it and missing a response ^.^
    1 month 1 day bump ^.^

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully a simple request.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: At least a chatbox overlay. If you already have a template to follow for borders and such I'll take it. A second box in the upper left would be nice for an image or if I want I can put my camera there as well on the rare occasion that I have it on.
    EDIT: Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1080 Chat: Apprxo 500 x 250
    Visible text: Character Name: Lewstherin - Guild: Often Misquoted - Server: Icecrown - Class: Shadow Priest
    Logo/Character: Image does not have to be specfic to my exact toon as I will race change to min max. General Shadow Priest image would be nice
    General colour scheme: Dark Blues and Purples. Think Voidform.
    Specifics/Extras: We are an alliance guild so prefer alliance toons if one is chosen for the image.

Link to twitch stream: twitch.tv/drkboris (Sorry not a high enough post count to link) Feel free to watch a previous recording if you want an idea.

Thank you!

-Lews
    Last edited by lewstelamon; 2016-10-18 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xinec View Post
    Hopping WMV soon will be ready

Signature:
    Visible text: My name "Xinec" and guild "Ampelexus"
    Armory link: eu. battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Xinecqt/simple (Can't post links)
    Gear set: The Hunter TOT Tier 15 HC version with out the headpiece replace it with "Malefactor's Eyepatch", "Tabard of the light bringer" and weapon the CM gun. Something like this wowhead. com/dressing-room#mazc0zH80kz9o8scH808jQK87cjUn87cf0B87cjUU808jia808jQJ808jiu808v0587c
    Your pose: I will give the creator free rain to do what ever he or she finds to be the most fitting (gun does not need to shown)
    General colour scheme: Would love to have some green/blue fitting to the transmog. What ever the creator think looks good
    Any extras: would love for my Spirit Bear (Spirit beast from Grizzly Hills "Arcturis") to be there in the background (faded)

Thanks in advance Xineq
    Just gonna Bump this up

Quote Originally Posted by lewstelamon View Post
    Hopefully a simple request.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: At least a chatbox overlay. If you already have a template to follow for borders and such I'll take it.
    Visible text: Character Name: Lewstherin - Guild: Often Misquoted - Server: Icecrown - Class: Shadow Priest
    Logo/Character: Image does not have to be specfic to my exact toon as I will race change to min max. General Shadow Priest image would be nice
    General colour scheme: Dark Blues and Purples. Think Voidform.
    Specifics/Extras: We are an alliance guild so prefer alliance toons if one is chosen for the image.

Link to twitch stream: twitch.tv/drkboris (Sorry not a high enough post count to link) Feel free to watch a previous recording if you want an idea.

Thank you!

-Lews
    Just letting you know there's no template for chat covers as everyones chat dimensions in their ui are usually unique. Usually a fullscreen screenshot will suffice if you can't figure out what the dimensions of your chatbox are

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Majority, if not all, don't like to hand over their PSD files so it can be edited and/or claimed by someone else.

Not to mention, it also can be insulting to have our work edited.
    In the few cases I've had someone ask for it I just flattened the final image and left the text layers alone. I'm not getting paid for it, nor do I have any rights to it since I'm not entirely sure it falls under free use.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    In the few cases I've had someone ask for it I just flattened the final image and left the text layers alone. I'm not getting paid for it, nor do I have any rights to it since I'm not entirely sure it falls under free use.
    Way back when in a graphics forum I was on, that's what I did when I made scrapbook sigs with renders from artists. That way if they wanted to change the font on their name it was easy and I didn't have go back and remake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Way back when in a graphics forum I was on, that's what I did when I made scrapbook sigs with renders from artists. That way if they wanted to change the font on their name it was easy and I didn't have go back and remake it.
    Just makes sense for stuff like a twitch banner or something that has stuff that can change ie a streaming schedule. That's just my personal opinion on the subject.

On a different subject, has anyone gotten WMV to work with legion stuff yet? I haven't had a chance to sit down and mess with it, but I'm eagerly awaiting being able to use WMV again.

I'd be against even doing this, as I'm very picky with text placement, size, font and color. Anything I make represents me as an artist, and I don't want to see it altered elsewhere. I may not like what they did with the font, and others may see it and think it was done by me.

That's just me, though. You may not be bothered with such things
    Depends on what it is usually. Like for sigs or banners, I refuse to do that and i'll just remake it myself (I'm sure you have an ever growing collection of folders for it)

But for stream schedule or something like it i'll usually put it in a spot that's fairly neutral in my overall design.

Also very upset but was working on something for myself and my PSD got corrupted :C

Screenshot I captured to show a friend before it corrupted :/

Also very upset but was working on something for myself and my PSD got corrupted :C
    *tsk, tsk* Remember to SESO. Save Early. Save Often. That applies not only in PS but in console games as well. My husband and I have this joke when playing on the PS3, "Oh, I did something. Gotta save! I ran into the room and got a health chest. Gotta save!"

Since I did a race changet I need a new wallpaper so :

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1366 x 768

Visible text: Sonrisha

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onrisha/simple

Gear set: current transmog (since the axe is the cm one , if you can't do the weapon "burn" don't show it , you know what I mean)

Helm visible: yes

Your pose: the one you like most

General colour scheme: Orange / brown ( like my tmog )

Any extras: surprise me
    Last edited by Zeidia; 2016-10-18 at 10:50 PM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Rhevan
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rhevan/simple
    Gear set: Infernal Firescar Sash, Legguards of Failing Purification, Gauntlets of the Shadow's Caress, Shadow Heart Spaulders, Boots of the Still Breath, Warhide Jerkin, Warglaives of Azzinoth
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Your choice!
    General colour scheme: Green and red.
    Any extras: If you could put a fel-cursed arakkoa in there, that'd be swell! And an MMO-C avatar sized edition would be awesome too. :3

Thanks to whoever picks it up! <3
    Like...a month-bump. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    *tsk, tsk* Remember to SESO. Save Early. Save Often. That applies not only in PS but in console games as well. My husband and I have this joke when playing on the PS3, "Oh, I did something. Gotta save! I ran into the room and got a health chest. Gotta save!"
    I did save, that doesn't do much for a corrupted file haha.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Jassinta, I updated my post with more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...On a different subject, has anyone gotten WMV to work with legion stuff yet? I haven't had a chance to sit down and mess with it, but I'm eagerly awaiting being able to use WMV again.
    You still can't import characters or look at anything other than NPCs, so--it's still not working in ways that matter to most of us here, generally speaking.

I'd be against even doing this, as I'm very picky with text placement, size, font and color. Anything I make represents me as an artist, and I don't want to see it altered elsewhere. I may not like what they did with the font, and others may see it and think it was done by me.

That's just me, though. You may not be bothered with such things
    I won't give PSD files up, unless it's for something like a changing stream schedule, even so I prefer to edit it myself. I'm happy for people to come back to me and ask for the text to be changed, but I've blacklisted plenty of people from this forum (my own personal blacklist of people I won't do things for) because they've drastically edited either me or my friends work without notice. They gave it to someone else who used to do signatures here, and they edited our work without permission. Not on.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

I did save, that doesn't do much for a corrupted file haha.
    Oh bugger. I've never had a corrupted file so I just figured a revert to the last save would save it. (no pun intended)

Are we up and running again? I would still love to have a banner similar to what I tried to make below. The basic idea is my two co-mains for Legion, Benhir & Felfaadaern, paladin and demon hunter, presented as yin & yang.

Similarities: both are tanks, both have horns and top knots.

Differences: holy & fel, strict sense of honor vs. ruthless pragmatism, deontology vs consequentialism.

Peacekeeper Benhir: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Benhir/simple

Felfaadaern Darkterror: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aadaern/simple

Thank you so much to anyone who feels inspired to help with this!

Visible text: “Peacekeeper Benhir” and “Felfaadaern Darkterror”
    Armory links:
    Ben - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Benhir/simple
    Fel - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aadaern/simple
    Gear sets:
    Ben – T13H Radiant Glory (heroic version), REPLACE HELM with Crimson Beholder Eye, Epic Purple Shirt, Council of Exarchs tabard, Tattered Guo-Lai Dynasty Cloak, Hammer of Atonement, Aldori Legacy Defender.
    Fel – Clefthoof Hide Mask, Illidari Shoulders, Drape of the Raven Lord, Torment Ender’s Chestguard, Wristwraps of the Shattered Abyss, Power Handler’s Gloves, Flayed Demonskin Belt, Leggings of Sacrifice, Treads of Illidari Supremacy, Aldrachi Warblades (classic, black, the ones from completing order hall quests).
    Helm visible: Yes, but note the transmogs.
    Cloak visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Whatever inspires you. I do think Fel looks best when swooping from above, and can supply several imgur pics along those lines.
    General colour scheme: Purple (Ben) and Black (Fel)
    Any extras: Anything symbolizing how they are the same but opposites at the same time. Yin within Yang; Yang within Yin.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-10-19 at 06:10 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Main text: Vondrak / "We work in the dark" if you can find any place for this ^^
    Subtext: Anguish & Sorrow (maybe covered in a bit of poison, or even a poisoned text)
    Size: One MMO-standard
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndrak/advanced
    Gear set: As shown in Armory.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Cloak visible: No please ^^
    Your pose: I would love a sinister look/pose with a lot of poison fantasy or bleed since my tier 6 is more suitable to a red environment.
    General colour scheme: I was thinking more of a spooky/grotesque victorian style background (something like a wooden dock with victorian buildings behind)
    Any extras: I believe in your magic!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080p
    Visible text: “We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.”
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndrak/advanced
    Gear set: A shown above.
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Cloak visible: No thanks
    Your pose: I would love exactly the theme as i described it in Signature. And since it's a wallpaper feel free to add your own fantasy in the Victorian/grotesque background.