Next expansion revealed: RNG comes back!

Core features:

- Each month before you get charged, the finances system rolls a dice and you have a chance to get your subscription for free, or you can get charged twice, three times or ten times, the standard fee!
    -At character selection screen there is a new system introduced that you might select your warlock, but you you will play your monk!
    -New flight paths! You choose to fly in orgrimmar, but you end up in Blasted lands.
    -New healthstone! You healthstone to stormwind, but end up in moonglade!
    -Improved PVP! You kill a player in arena, but the system has a chance to revive him!
    -Exciting raiding! Every 5% of damage you deal to a boss, has a chance to return him to full life!
    -Random trading! You are buying a swift spectral tiger but you have a chance to get a murlock pet!

-RNG class rotations! Pressing polymorph has a 5% chance to activate Ice Block!
    Pressing Ice Block has a 5% chance to cast counterspell instead!
    Pressing shield wall has a 5% chance to cast recklessness instead!
    Pressing Bloodlust has 5% chance to give you the debuff, without the bloodlust effect!

Tab hotkey remains unchanged in this expansion because it is already random!

-New gear system! Getting a regular drop has 5% chance to make it dusty reducing base item level by 10, 5% chance to make it rusty reducing base item level by 20, and 10% chance to make it puny having no secondary stats at all!

-New Warsong Gulch! Capturing a flag for your team, has a chance to capture the flag for the enemy team, or reset the flags!
    -RNG World Quests! You don't know what your reward for completing a world quest might be prior to completing the quest! You might get the standard 12 gold or you have a chance for super exciting 300 gold!!!!
    -Multi Spec. Every ability you press, has a chance to activate one of your secondary specs! So you wanted to heal? Surprise!
    -Multi dimensional portals. You enter a portal to Dalaran, you end up in Onyxias lair to farm the mount you've been missing all this time!
    -Random disconnects. So did you just upgraded your internet connection to the latest ultra fast ISP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    -TBC Transmog System. Every 30 minutes the game has a chance to change your transmog to a random combination of colors to honor TBC where everyone looked like a beggar!
    -Multi Gaming Experience! You select World of Warcraft from battle.net client! You end up playing Diablo 3!

World of Warcraft: RNG Comes back! Because RNG is exciting!!!!!
    Last edited by Kreeshak; 2016-10-19 at 07:27 PM.

Someone's mad and unlucky it seems.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Next thread revealed, The Salty hills?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone seems bitter, did the drop you want didn't happen?

Would you like a hug?

OP is super tilted. Lol
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

RNG killed the fun. I agree with you. Too much random shit this expac. Its like blizz can either do one or the other.

I admit, this reading gave me a good laugh.

Well, I bet lucky fuckers who get Invincinble from first pull and have full titanforged 895 socketed gear won't understand.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    RNG killed the fun. I agree with you. Too much random shit this expac. Its like blizz can either do one or the other.
    And what is "too much".
    People keep saying that when they don't get the result they want.
    Makes it hard to present an argument when it is made by people on the wrong side of random, for no reason other than it not going their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Someone seems bitter, did the drop you want didn't happen?

Would you like a hug?
    Maybe it did drop, but the OP saw it was for someone else.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

RNG needs to die in a fucking fire after how badly impliamented it was put in this expansion.

You know the worst part?

Warlords of Draenor at least had Valor, thats the WORST part, theres something WARLORDS did BETTER than Legion.

Valor at least was a form of 100% catchup, where you could progress things by upgrading your ilevels.

This is just bullshit, where so much RNG ontop of RNG ontop of RNG is put in to the point they are trying to make wow into diablo.

Its not working, its time blizzard realised this and went BACK to the Wrath system of giving you Justice/Valor gear so you "can" get 100% progression if you put effort into content, allowing RNG to be a FACTOR in a LARGER Whole.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Tab hotkey remains unchanged in this expansion because it is already random!
    RNG is fine, but I lol'd at this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    But, random drops are in many chances part of RPG's as well. You can't really run an MMO without RNG. Or is it because you don't have anyone to hold your hand while looking for a legendary? (aka. quest or specific mob).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    RNG needs to die in a fucking fire after how badly impliamented it was put in this expansion.

You know the worst part?

Warlords of Draenor at least had Valor, thats the WORST part, theres something WARLORDS did BETTER than Legion.

Valor at least was a form of 100% catchup, where you could progress things by upgrading your ilevels.

This is just bullshit, where so much RNG ontop of RNG ontop of RNG is put in to the point they are trying to make wow into diablo.

Its not working, its time blizzard realised this and went BACK to the Wrath system of giving you Justice/Valor gear so you "can" get 100% progression if you put effort into content, allowing RNG to be a FACTOR in a LARGER Whole.
    If only there was World of Zelda where gear is Guaranteed after completing a dungeon...

"Tab hotkey remains unchanged in this expansion because it is already random!"
    Quoted for truth.

Reading this I had like a PTSD flashback of Sap having a 10% to fail and break stealth... *Shunders*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    "Tab hotkey remains unchanged in this expansion because it is already random!"
    Quoted for truth.
    Was most likely the most favorite part of the OP's post ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    If only there was World of Zelda where gear is Guaranteed after completing a dungeon...
    But if Zelda was a RPG it would become random.

"FFS not the red tunic again!!!! I need the BLUE tunic!!!!! Now I can't fucking progress to Water Temple you fucking retarded Nintendo!!!!!"

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    rpg got rng elements in it

news @11pm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    rpg got rng elements in it

news @11pm
    'Back to you Trevor!'

'LOOT BE DROPPIN', JUS' AIN' MINE!'

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make pointless threads please.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)