Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    He has stated many times what he means by rigged. He doesnt mean people are at the polls are hacking voting booths. HE said its rigged because all of the major news networks do their best to make him look bad by playing every little bit of dirt on him they can while simultaneously only playing positive Hillary pieces day after day. Ignoring all of the Podesta emails, her health, the new accusations of sexual abuse by Bill, etc...
    Oh Orlong!

Donald Trump’s Call to Monitor Polls Raises Fears of Intimidation

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/us...n-rigging.html

Of course videos of him at his rallies where of course he does the dog whistle; "You know what I'm talking about" when referring to certain urban places in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    LOL... nice visual. I think the "shark" should be Trump with a fake shark fin on.
    What about Trump's Hair with a shark fin -- From the people who brought you Sharknado comes the newest threat...Tribblecane. Run for your lives as insane scientists cross-breed the most lovable pet in Star Trek with the most disgusting man in America...with a shark! Rated R for Ridiculous!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...conomy-2016-10

Donald Trump, who has championed anti-free-trade and hardline immigration rhetoric on the 2016 presidential campaign trail, had a starkly different tone about globalization in a 2013 op-ed published on CNN's website.

The Republican presidential nominee, writing about how Europe was a "terrific place" for investment, argued at the time that the 2008 recession had made it clear "the global economy has become truly that — global."

Trump wrote that "cultures and economics are intertwined" in today's society, and that it was necessary to "work with each other for the benefit of all."

"My concern is that the negligence of a few will adversely affect the majority," he wrote.

Trump continued: "In this case, the solution is clear. We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."

The real-estate mogul concluded his op-ed by writing that the future of the US and Europe "depends on a cohesive global economy."

"All of us must work together toward that very significant common goal," he wrote.

Trump has been a strong critic of trade treaties, opposing the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership deal and North American Free Trade Agreement, often finding himself at odds with members of his own party by doing so. He has also cheered Great Britain's vote to leave the European Union, claiming parallels exist between his own political rise and the so-called Brexit.

And the billionaire has recently skewered his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, for privately expressing a desire for a borderless hemisphere, despite writing in his 2013 op-ed that it would be necessary to "leave borders behind."

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The op-ed was unearthed just hours before Trump is set to face off with Clinton in the final presidential debate. On Wednesday, Trump trailed the former secretary of state by 6.9 points in a four-way race in the RealClearPolitics national polling average.

He has stated many times what he means by rigged. He doesnt mean people are at the polls are hacking voting booths. HE said its rigged because all of the major news networks do their best to make him look bad by playing every little bit of dirt on him they can while simultaneously only playing positive Hillary pieces day after day. Ignoring all of the Podesta emails, her health, the new accusations of sexual abuse by Bill, etc...
    The same media that handed him the primary by covering nobody but him? Or the same media that owes its existence and livelihood to the First Amendment, which Trump wants to restrict?

Sorry, could you maybe quote a few of the 'many' times he's clarified this? And I mean statements from Trump himself, not from his surrogates. I couldn't find any, but googling is an inexact science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    We probably still have thousands to read through.
    Just think how many risotto recipes we have yet to uncover!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d-voter-fraud/

Trump disagree's with your assessment of what he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Anyone else find it funny Ivanka thinks the media is being vicious to her family by asking them to explain what their words mean?
    No more hilarious then her complaining about people using social media to bully and vent at others.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Trump's supporters invent their own meaning for everything he says. Often they are trying to defend shit he has already admitted.
    But he "tells it like it is!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Interesting. Another criticism I've seen from Trump supporters is that Hillary only changes her positions when it is convenient for her, such as Hillary supposedly being against gay rights for awhile but only changing when being anti-gay is more frowned upon, but now here's Trump doing something similar with his beliefs on globalization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Interesting. Another criticism I've seen from Trump supporters is that Hillary only changes her positions when it is convenient for her, such as Hillary supposedly being against gay rights for awhile but only changing when being anti-gay is more frowned upon, but now here's Trump doing something similar with his beliefs on globalization.
    There is a difference in someone changing their views over the course of years versus someone who changes their mind in the course of minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem for Trump here, is that Hillary changed to align with popular opinion. There is no way to know she harbors any ill will... well, unless that scheming Billy Bush traps her on a bus...

Trump was a global conglomerate in 2013 and he still is. He can claim to be against globalization all he wants, but his merch is still made in Asia, sold all over the world, he owns a golf course in Scotland. Him saying he is against globalization, is like a Smurf saying he is against the color blue.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Between the early 90's up to today American society pretty much either slowly changed it's stance on gay rights or they stayed homophobic, before than the majority of society was homophobic. To say Hillary changed is to say that she did what the rest of enlightened society did so why people make a big deal about someone changing their views on gays is beyond me. Use to be homophobic is not equal to still being homophobic like Trump is today.

The path to where we are today involved many senseless murders of gay people/children, the AIDS epidemic and how the Reagan Administration refused to step up to the plate because they thought it only killed gay men, and several television and hollywood actors who were beloved by their viewing audience to step forward and state their sexual preference. When Ellen came out it made coming out that much easier for gays and easier to accept by their parents.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-19 at 10:11 PM.

I actually just heard the scandalous tape - wasn't he pretty well just saying if you're famous and/or rich you can practically do anything to a some fluzies?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I actually just heard the scandalous tape - wasn't he pretty well just saying if you're famous and/or rich you can practically do anything to a some fluzies?
    Are we calling reporters for Time magazine and random women sitting in first class floozies now? Or do you call all women Floozies?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Are we calling reporters for Time magazine and random women sitting in first class floozies now? Or do you call all women Floozies?
    seems like he does it regularly

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    seems like he does it regularly
    Your rape culture mind assumes that any woman he chooses to grab without permission was a floozy, or do you not know what the term means?

So anyone have a link that's going to be streaming the debate tonight?

I know CNN will do it but I don't have the link atm.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So anyone have a link that's going to be streaming the debate tonight?

I know CNN will do it but I don't have the link atm.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smkyorC5qwc

There you go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your rape culture mind assumes that any woman he chooses to grab without permission was a floozy, or do you not know what the term means?
    welp... one more moron on the list to not take seriously anymore