Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculentt View Post
    may as well have said "please provide citation to paraphrase the entire world".

it would take a school semester to cite with context.
    And point proven.

Much obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    He can't provide proof so he's just going to lock himself in his room like an EMO teenager.
    He complains about corruption and whatnot, but he can't accept an opposing point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    And point proven.

Much obliged.
    lets look at this again: "Of course anyone who follows global politics will support whoever the anti-establishment candidate is".

what explicitly are you looking for?

lets look at this again: "Of course anyone who follows global politics will support whoever the anti-establishment candidate is".

Any kind of qualification to that statement, actually. Like, any at all.

10+ Year Old Account

There is nothing to even look for, because this statement is an apex of ridiculousness. Supporting the candidate solely based on who/what the candidate is anti- is so ludicrous, there are no words in English to express it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    How CNN reports on wikileaks:

I guess the topic is still mostly verboten in the corporate media

lol because sat connections never go out.

but hey a conspiracy is always easier to believe then the truth for a particular spectrum of the republican party

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Supporting the candidate solely based on who/what the candidate is anti- is so ludicrous, there are no words in English to express it.
    thats all this entire election is....

people supporting hillary because they hate trump. people supporting trump because they Hillary.

When was the last time Assange paid his internet bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Any kind of qualification to that statement, actually. Like, any at all.
    pay attention to whats happening in the world, and you'll see it. really is that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats all this entire election is....

people supporting hillary because they hate trump. people supporting trump because they Hillary.
    No, strawmans like this are what this election is.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    When was the last time Assange paid his internet bill?
    His patreon account was empty.

Poor fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lol because sat connections never go out.

but hey a conspiracy is always easier to believe then the truth for a particular spectrum of the republican party
    CNN has a history of doing this kind of thing, cutting people off when the message doesn't match their political agenda.

pay attention to whats happening in the world, and you'll see it. really is that simple.
    I am, which is why I'm asking you to qualify your statement. Which you've still not done.

The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy

The Misconception: You take randomness into account when determining cause and effect.
    The Truth: You tend to ignore random chance when the results seem meaningful or when you want a random event to have a meaningful cause.

https://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/09...ooter-fallacy/

10+ Year Old Account
    I am, which is why I'm asking you to qualify your statement. Which you've still not done.
    Trust me...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Infographic and investigative research on the fabricated pedo allegations (too big to post in forum):

https://i.imgur.com/s27EVHS.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/c...san_fransisco/

The establishment have been hitjobbing this guy because they can't refute a damn thing he's put out.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, strawmans like this are what this election is.
    I cant provide you the education necessary to realize the obvious - and that's really what this amounts to. If you have zero awareness of a topic, a citation isn't going to remedy that problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    as ive said a dozen times over in multiple threads, don't trust me. Just go look.

im more than confident you'll find what youre asking for.... and, as ive mentioned in this thread, thats a big part of the problem too.

you're probably not going to like what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Infographic and investigative research on the fabricated pedo allegations (too big to post in forum):

https://i.imgur.com/s27EVHS.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/c...san_fransisco/

The establishment have been hitjobbing this guy because they can't refute a damn thing he's put out.
    I'll read through that later, but the conspiracy theory-esque red arrows connecting things in the imgur link already have me chuckling.

are you?

ok so tell me, why are we fighting a stealth war with russia in syria?

I seriously doubt you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    as ive said a dozen times over in multiple threads, don't trust me. Just go look.

im more than confident you'll find what youre asking for.... and, as ive mentioned in this thread, thats a big part of the problem too.

you're probably not going to like what you find.
    I know you did and I will respond the same as I did to at least one of them. I looked, saw nothing. Now what?

Be careful to not say you don't trust me, because my evidance is the same as yours. Go look...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

ok, so why are we fighting a stealth war with russia in syria?
    I don't know, you tell me. You're the one making the claim, I would hope you can provide some evidence to support it rather than simply responding with a question.