Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Watching Donna Brazil play dodge-ball was pretty amusing.

If only Trump hadn't been such a cunt to Megyn Kelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Again: Bundy & Co's second attempt. Successful in the way they hoped? Not at all. Dead people because of "fuck the government!" shit being flung around? Yup. Even if it was self-inflicted, that's not something I take lightly, particularly when one's a candidate. That statement alone should have instantly disqualified him then and there. Won't accept the result of an election? Fuck off, you're no longer part of it.
    Wait, who died in the 2nd attempt? I seriously never heard about that.

If we drew random peoples' names from a hat, what are the chances we'd end up with two candidates worse than what we have currently?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    If we drew random peoples' names from a hat, what are the chances we'd end up with two candidates worse than what we have currently?
    I don't know, would a be a lot of these guys in there:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Quite high for Hillary, less so for Trump. Your average person should not be anywhere near the position of head of government without experience in the political process.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Looking beyond all the shit she's pulled you can at least point to experience, the fact that she's been secretary of state long enough for foreign political forces to take her seriously (which would never happen with Trump at this point) should be a strong point in her favor. She's most likely on a first name basis with a lot of politicians and leaders already.
    I guess there is that. Her foreign policy record is hardly a highlight reel, but every time Trump opens his mouth I'm liable to cause brain damage from facepalming so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Wait, who died in the 2nd attempt? I seriously never heard about that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVoy_Finicum

Dude wanted to be a martyr / suicide by cop. But either way, it was a direct result of "we don't need no government!" shit being flung.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, you're saying ending segregation was unconstitutional?
    I'm not aware of anyone presenting a case that their deeply held religious beliefs require them to deny service based on race. Idk maybe mormons I heard some weird shit about them.

False equivalence.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess there is that. Her foreign policy record is hardly a highlight reel, but every time Trump opens his mouth I'm liable to cause brain damage from facepalming so hard.
    Think I moved past facepalms around 3 months ago, now I'm pretty much here:

7+ Year Old Account
    1.1111111e-17...... You have to consider that Hillary and Trump are one in three hundred million, so first the odds of them being the first choice times the odds of the second choice.

So lets say the odds of someone as corrupt as Hillary is 1 in three hundred million, you times that by the odds of the most culturally sickning person which is now 1 in 299,999,999.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVoy_Finicum

Dude wanted to be a martyr / suicide by cop. But either way, it was a direct result of "we don't need no government!" shit being flung.
    Well he got what he wanted I guess. Hopefully the lack of notoriety he gained from it will be an example to like-minded individuals. I'm about as strong a supporter of property rights and the 2nd Amendment as you can find. There are many actions on the part of the Federal government and it's agencies i disagree with. I don't however believe armed revolt to be either an appropriate or practical means of dealing with those issues as things stand currently. When treating an illness, you aught to decide of the medicine is worse than the disease. Most Americans have never seen what real war and lawlessness is like. I have. You need to be pushed to the absolute brink before you subject the people you care about to a situation like that. You don't want men like me roaming your streets with a license to kill, because kill we will.

Well he got what he wanted I guess. Hopefully the lack of notoriety he gained from it will be an example to like-minded individuals. I'm about as strong a supporter of property rights and the 2nd Amendment as you can find. There are many actions on the part of the Federal government and it's agencies i disagree with. I don't however believe armed revolt to be either an appropriate or practical means of dealing with those issues as things stand currently. When treating an illness, you aught to decide of the medicine is worse than the disease. Most Americans have never seen what real war and lawlessness is like. I have. You need to be pushed to the absolute brink before you subject the people you care about to a situation like that. You don't want men like me roaming your streets with a license to kill, because kill we will.
    Calm down there Braveheart.

I'm not talking martial law and civil war. I'm talking groups of idiots causing trouble as Bundy & Co did and getting themselves or others killed because of a single asshole refusing to lose with the slightest bit of grace.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    I'm not aware of anyone presenting a case that their deeply held religious beliefs require them to deny service based on race. Idk maybe mormons I heard some weird shit about them.

False equivalence.
    How is it a false equivalence? It's discriminating against someone for something they can't change about themselves. If you want to legislate it so people can discriminate against people because of being gay then that opens the gates for discriminating against people for anything. Then we get segregation again.

Calm down there Braveheart.

I'm not talking martial law and civil war. I'm talking groups of idiots causing trouble as Bundy & Co did and getting themselves or others killed because of a single asshole refusing to lose with the slightest bit of grace.
    You misunderstood me. I was referring to Bundy and co's dreams of an armed revolt, and reasons why they should reconsider that notion. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

You misunderstood me. I was referring to Bundy and co's dreams of an armed revolt, and reasons why they should reconsider that notion. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    Ah, I see.

Even so, they can cause enough harm with their dreams of it. All the politicians that keep making these "hints" that armed revolt might be necessary.. well, maybe we should see if they work well as dog catcher, because they sure as shit don't as public figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Please present all the factual evidence you have of her being corrupt.
    Suppose he provides an example. Can you articulate what, outside of her being actually convicted, you would accept as being truthful?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, I see.

Even so, they can cause enough harm with their dreams of it. All the politicians that keep making these "hints" that armed revolt might be necessary.. well, maybe we should see if they work well as dog catcher, because they sure as shit don't as public figures.
    We agree then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Please present all the factual evidence you have of her being corrupt.
    CNN said its illegal for the plebs to look.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It is rather amusing watching you try and proclaim them to be equally bad.
    Almost as amusing as you trying to sit in a normal sized chair and not break it.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-20 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    CNN said its illegal for the plebs to look.
    You are giving a 7 second video a lot of credit. Even if conceding it's what he meant, you are spending hours proclaiming the influence of a 7 second comment.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Any memes out on the giant economy machine?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi