10+ Year Old Account
    Another Woman Says Donald Trump Groped Her: ‘I Felt Intimidated and Powerless’

I don't even care if this one's real. Trump literally can't buy good press anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You should understand that I am aware of how a cite I have linked several times works. I was looking for the above, or OTHER polls that have reliable and unbiased info/analysis.

Which is what I asked for, lol.
    I might be aware of that, if it was anyone asking but you. You asked if
    Anyone got good poll numbers on specific Senate races?
    When you click on the individual states, this is what you see. That would appear to be exactly what you asked for.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-10-20 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Another Woman Says Donald Trump Groped Her: ‘I Felt Intimidated and Powerless’

I don't even care if this one's real. Trump literally can't buy good press anymore.
    Unlike Hillary, it doesn't seem like he ever "bought" press in this campaign...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    First night of Trump TV was broadcast on facebook live last night. So he's gonna have his own little media force soon enough

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I might be aware of that, if it was anyone asking but you. You asked if

When you click on the individual states, this is what you see; [url]http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/senate/arizona/
    God I love your personal attacks. How about you just stop responding to me, since you can't seem to understand some basic requests.

Edit: love how you just clip out stuff that proves you wrong, as usual, even in the most basic circumstances. People on this forum are right about you - just nitpick and obfuscate until you can draw out an infraction. You're just bait material now, please stop responding to me, ok? We don't need your bs anymore.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-10-20 at 06:42 PM.

God I love your personal attacks. How about you just stop responding to me, since you can't seem to understand some basic requests.
    I'm trying to help you cubby. I gave you the information you asked for. I'm sorry for pointing out that it was under your nose the whole time.

Edit: love how you just clip out stuff that proves you wrong, as usual, even in the most basic circumstances. People on this forum are right about you - just nitpick and obfuscate until you can draw out an infraction. You're just bait material now, please stop responding to me, ok? We don't need your bs anymore.

Fivethirtyeight has a 70% chance of the Senate going Dem. Anyone got good poll numbers on specific Senate races?
    Just go to the 538 Senate page and click on the individual states.
    You're talking about wanting poll numbers on individual senate races and not the odds on Dems winning the whole Senate. I pointed out the 538 has that data. Instead of admitting that you were wrong, now you say you want other polls. And you got pissy about it.

Oh, and if you're tired of getting infracted, then don't bring my mother into it.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-10-20 at 06:49 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to help you cubby. I gave you the information you asked for. I'm sorry for pointing out that it was under your nose the whole time.
    No, you didn't - you aren't trying to help, you're doing your little bait posting that everyone around here is just sick of. Please stop responding to my posts - your help is neither needed nor appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Hillary has bought press? Is this one more conspiracy theory? Don't you ever get tired?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Fivethirtyeight has a 70% chance of the Senate going Dem. Anyone got good poll numbers on specific Senate races? I would love to see McCain drop but my understanding is that he will more than likely hold onto his spot.

On a side note, there has been "talk" that the House has an outside chance of going Dem as well. This I cannot believe.
    Well as the next 3 weeks roll on the polls are going to continue going out and if Donny's base doesn't think they can win a lot of them will just decide to not even bother to go vote, so you can bet a lot of congressmen and senators are shitting bricks right now but they can't say anything in fear it would boost the fear effect.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hillary has bought press? Is this one more conspiracy theory? Don't you ever get tired?
    Total conspiracy, everyone knows the press treats Republicans and Democrats equally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Well as the next 3 weeks roll on the polls are going to continue going out and if Donny's base doesn't think they can win a lot of them will just decide to not even bother to go vote, so you can bet a lot of congressmen and senators are shitting bricks right now but they can't say anything in fear it would boost the fear effect.
    I don't think this will be a huge issue until election day as it might come down to if their polling place has a line or not. Someone might be willing to hold their nose and vote Trump for the sake of the party but are they willing to stand 20-25 minutes in a line as well? Not quite a sure on that

The Dems could have a problem as well with this if Hillary seems inevitable but as they tend to use early voting far more, this might be slightly more neutered than it will be for the Repubs

No, you didn't - you aren't trying to help, you're doing your little bait posting that everyone around here is just sick of. Please stop responding to my posts - your help is neither needed nor appreciated.
    Again, if you're tired of me proving you wrong, then stop being wrong. Appeals to the forum to come to your aid won't help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Voter enthusiasm among Republicans is already lower than Democrats. I imagine it will continue to decline.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    First night of Trump TV was broadcast on facebook live last night. So he's gonna have his own little media force soon enough
    Will you be surprised if it fails like 80% of his other TRUMP ventures?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the idea behind the outside chance of the House going Dem - it more than likely won't happen, but a lack of voter turnout could swing some close races. Won't happen, but it will be fun to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Will you be surprised if it fails like 80% of his other TRUMP ventures?
    Yea the Cable oligarchy is gonna bury his channel no question, which is bigger problem for him with how his followers lean older. But he has the brand that pushing an internet subscription service might still work at least for one cycle

I'm kinda interested to see what the mean age for his followers is now, not sure we've ever seen real numbers on that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hot damn, thanks for the corrections. Guess my memory from 16 years ago is far, far worse than I thought : (
    No worries - memory is a weird thing. I remember thinking the exact same thing last night, but as I sat there, I started to remember exactly what happened, sitting on my couch watching the networks scramble when they realized that they screwed up, and everything started to flow back into me.

(Completely OT, but I just watched the Black Mirror episode most of the populace had the computer assisted perfect memory... Why did it take me so long to watch that show?!?)

Just put Merkava on ignore and be done with it. Merkava isn't here to talk politics, Merkava is here to argue semantics and cherry pick terminology while playing devils advocate because they are bored.

Just put Merkava on ignore and be done with it. Merkava isn't here to talk politics, Merkava is here to argue semantics and cherry pick terminology while playing devils advocate because they are bored.
    Based on how often you're wrong, you should take your own advice.

In this case, Cubby asked for polling data on individual Senate races because he couldn't find any on 538. I told him that 538 has plenty of polling data for individual Senate races. Then he backed up and said that what he meant was that he wanted other polling data. As if the 45 polls that 538 has collected in North Carolina aren't good enough for him. Cubby doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. And when you try to help him, he get's pissy. And makes references to your mother. Because he's a lawyer, you see, and he know's how to debate...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Total conspiracy, everyone knows the press treats Republicans and Democrats equally
    Different treatment =/= having been bought. Press doesn't treat regular people and Nazi equally either.

Plus, there are both outlets favoring Republicans, and those favoring Democrats. Complain about oppression somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Yea the Cable oligarchy is gonna bury his channel no question, which is bigger problem for him with how his followers lean older. But he has the brand that pushing an internet subscription service might still work at least for one cycle

I'm kinda interested to see what the mean age for his followers is now, not sure we've ever seen real numbers on that
    Well the Alt-wrong are typically 15-25, Millenials skew up to 35, Gen X go to 45 and Boomers above that. Millenials tend to be Bernies/democrat, and Alt-Wrong are Trumpers. Above that GenX tends to be split with democrat leanings, Boomers tend to be republican/conservatives/evangelicals.

Trump supporters, outside of millenials, tend to run a full gammut of age groups.