Querstion about Aspect of the Wild + Legendary Bracer BM

Just a little question here, i got the bracer that reduces cooldown of all aspects by 50%, any idea if i should use Aspect of the Wild on cooldown now, or wait to always use it with a Bestial Wrath? I'm trying to get some data on it but i got nothing conclusive due to some RNGness from Dire Beast... 3 mins two times got me 320ishK dps using either on cooldown or only with BW.

Quote Originally Posted by zaphre View Post
    Just a little question here, i got the bracer that reduces cooldown of all aspects by 50%, any idea if i should use Aspect of the Wild on cooldown now, or wait to always use it with a Bestial Wrath? I'm trying to get some data on it but i got nothing conclusive due to some RNGness from Dire Beast... 3 mins two times got me 320ishK dps using either on cooldown or only with BW.
    Hi I've also got the bracers and have found after the initial opener it lines up with every 2nd BW with about ~10-15seconds of wait time unless you got a couple of lucky dire beast procs.

Delaying is definitely worth it unless the fight is ending and you can't line it up with another BW, the benefit of lining it up is amplified by Killer Cobra if you are running that talent which I think you should with this legendary, even in mythics.

The added focus and crit chance seems like it would definitely be worth delaying ~15 seconds to line it up with BW. That's more KCs that are more likely to crit. Much more beneficial to stack a crit buff with a dmg buff then to use them separately. The only time I would use AotW by itself is if the fight will be over before BW comes off CD.