Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been following since page 20ish... and nothing's in the OP, so forgive me if this is a repeat...

Has anyone thoroughly investigated the Nar'thalas academy? I don't have Arch on my DK so I can't look into it... but it'd be nice to know if anyone has looked at the area after unlocking it.

Saw on wowhead that someone posted about this, but didn't see any follow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Now spellId 59 is shooting a bow, so I don't think it is that. What is emote 59?
    Simca says a few posts up that it is indeed kneel, which would put it right in line with the other hiddens, that afaik have nothing to do with the current HAAs.

(I, for instance got the Blood HAA 6 days before getting the 1000 consumption achie)

What we need to find is the corresponding code for the Orc summon for Unholy, and the Blood HAA spawn code, and hope nearby is something related to Frost, I have no idea how the programming works, and if that's even possible, I assume if it were, Simca would have found it by now

Edit: What I'm saying is, the only way to use the codes as help is to try to use what we know about the triggers for Blood and Unholy as a structure/formula to figure out frost, pretty much how you did it above, but with the actual triggers for the items, not those hidden achies that, for now, don't have a purpose.
    Last edited by MilesofMachines; 2016-10-21 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    just made a post on 9gag , hopefully we can challange the world
    http://9gag.com/gag/a37P25m

Quote Originally Posted by MartyrPayens View Post
    I've been following since page 20ish... and nothing's in the OP, so forgive me if this is a repeat...

Has anyone thoroughly investigated the Nar'thalas academy? I don't have Arch on my DK so I can't look into it... but it'd be nice to know if anyone has looked at the area after unlocking it.

Saw on wowhead that someone posted about this, but didn't see any follow up.
    There's been some speculation about it, but you can't even get the keys to nar Thalas until January. So we are trying other avenues until then.

Deleted
    This can't possibly be real, can it?
    reddit dot com /r/wow/ comments/58moz2/runes_of_the_darkening/

Quote Originally Posted by SoFilthy View Post
    If it's just rng drop from demons I imagine we would have seen more. Unless it's really low chance drop from demons on the broken shore. I guess those haven't been particularly farmed.

If they're the green version they're real, however, the OP didn't name-drop so we can never know

Looks alot like BS, first no print of the weapon to see if it was a recolor, second it looks alot like a made-up story of someone who gets 100 ppl asking that same question every day, third it might just be a random dude tryin gto screw us over since he didnt even give the players name.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquinn View Post
    Thoughts:
    - Definitely think this blade is closely related to Vrykul/Nazrethim. Possibly both. I really think the Futhark thing is the only reasonable lead right now. Though we have no idea where the NPC is.
    - I could see this starting off of some Dreadlord npc, though there aren't many. We have mostly minor demons around the Broken Isles; aside from the Broken Shore.
    There is also the fact that the Nathrezim has the ability to possess people, thus hiding in plain sight, as seen with Mal'Ganis and Grand Admiral Westwind in Onslaught Harbor (Northrend). So the idea here is that perhaps we need to find a suspicious person/demon/beast/... Murloc? and then use some kind of method to reveal a hidden Nathrezim.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmourne View Post
    There is also the fact that the Nathrezim has the ability to possess people, thus hiding in plain sight, as seen with Mal'Ganis and Grand Admiral Westwind in Onslaught Harbor (Northrend). So the idea here is that perhaps we need to find a suspicious person/demon/beast/... Murloc? and then use some kind of method to reveal a hidden Nathrezim.
    So it's official now. Jaina is a Dreadlord. Let's find her.

Deleted
    Hi,

Do you know where this Zepplin is going to ?? I didin't see it when i went there ...

add youtube + watch?v=gW4tOF-vJHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    I can't help but come back to this as our most serious lead:

High Mountain
    You believe that you are in control, that your will is your own...
    Yet you do as He commands.
    You exist by His whim alone.
    You imagine yourself to be free, but you will always be His instrument...

•Val'Sharah
    The darkness does not die, <name>
    Rage Against the Nightmare. Struggle as you will.
    The infinite darkness is patient. We will all be claimed in the end.

•Azsuna
    See the spirits writhe and twist.
    The numberless shades forsaken by time.
    The dead outnumber the living and always will.

•Stormheim
    So many fallen kings, silent in their numberless graves...
    Even the mighty are rendered nameless by time.
    Every king must kneel before death.

It seems to be a lot of work to be just flavour text for one single spec, and I can only see interacting with each memory as our trigger (plus maybe an AK gate). And each of them must be a hint/riddle.
    Maybe we should try something further with the Nameless King rare in Stormheim.
    Try to check the remnant of the Nightmare after Xavius in EN (there is that corruption branch left in the Emerald Dream after we kill Xavius).
    Something with the ghosts in Aszuna.
    No Idea about Highmounain.
    he speaks about the zone ur in. thats all! and yes we do get artifact power from it so thats the only thing and how he sees the zone!

There's a demon mountain goat in Bradensbrook area. I killed him while I was leveling.

True, but who do we look for? Only two demons in disguise that I know of. Firstly is the guy in Highmountain; he's one of the companions of Nesingwary. The other is the Dreadlord we seek out in Court of Stars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamset View Post
    he speaks about the zone ur in. thats all! and yes we do get artifact power from it so thats the only thing and how he sees the zone!
    Yet in Highmountain he just talks about us not being in control..?

The other zones make sense, but this, perhaps something to do with the Grey One ?

Quote Originally Posted by George91 View Post
    Yet in Highmountain he just talks about us not being in control..?

The other zones make sense, but this, perhaps something to do with the Grey One ?
    He isn't always talking to or about the player, but rather just making observations. The lines in Highmountain could very well be referring to Dargrul thinking he was in control and running things, when it was really the Grey One pulling his strings. Iirc, the datamined information about the Grey One and its related quests were all added in 7.0.1/7.0.3, but they nixed it during beta. If this is the case, it's entirely possible that the lines from the Memory of Arthas in Highmountain were simply not updated to reflect the removal of the Grey One quest line.

Though I have heard that supposedly that questline is still slated to be part of 7.1 or maybe 7.2, in which case the comments from the Memory would still be valid.

I flew to our original Ebon Hold to search for clues and then I used Death Gate from inside. Rather than porting me to our new Ebon Hold in Broken Isles it sent me to some other place in Broken Isles where there was a grave stone. I don't know if that is related at all, but it did seem odd. Maybe it is a lead?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    True, but who do we look for? Only two demons in disguise that I know of. Firstly is the guy in Highmountain; he's one of the companions of Nesingwary. The other is the Dreadlord we seek out in Court of Stars.
    Found a "Friendly" alliance NPC in SH in the Alliance camp, looked him up, and he is a demon in disguise.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halleluyah View Post
    I flew to our original Ebon Hold to search for clues and then I used Death Gate from inside. Rather than porting me to our new Ebon Hold in Broken Isles it sent me to some other place in Broken Isles where there was a grave stone. I don't know if that is related at all, but it did seem odd. Maybe it is a lead?
    This seems like a good lead... anyone with high AK (and not at work :P ) wanna try it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Halleluyah View Post
    details? where was the location? its interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

someone was asking about imps, I found one that might be of interest. I found an im named ishpip who is bilebrains assistant.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107485/ishpip
    Maybe it could help.