Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Potion of prolonged power Vs Potion of deadly grace

Hello everyone,

Has anyone researched if potion of prolonged power might be better than potion of deadly grace for warlocks, especially for destruction?
    As on my warlock deadly grace usually only does < 2 million damage, when potion of prolonged power would give 2,5k intellect for 1 minute, which would also buff our pets + portals.

I tried to find an answer from the internet but there haven't been much conversation about this new potion.

It might be almost for sure, 2500 for 1 min is so much.

Deleted
    That's what i think as well, but would be great if someone who know's how to sim that to be sure ^^
    Even if potion of prolonged power would be just a little bit worse, my wallet would love to use them.

Well imo with the sargeras' blood trader, the prices of deadly grace pots will go down, while the new ones even tho its 20 x each blood its alchemist exclusive, so if in your server the alchemist are greedy they may be more expensive than the deadly grace pots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomognomo View Post
    Well imo with the sargeras' blood trader, the prices of deadly grace pots will go down, while the new ones even tho its 20 x each blood its alchemist exclusive, so if in your server the alchemist are greedy they may be more expensive than the deadly grace pots.
    Any decent guild has free crafting for members. It will cost blood of course, but you will simply give blood value in mats to the guy and everyone will be happy.

New potion is going to be >>>> Deadly Grace by a long shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    well thats good to hear ^^
    Got enough bloods to get over 6000 potions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomognomo View Post
    i think the new potions won't cost more than MAX 50g each as so many people will be making them, and besides, who isn't an alchemist on these prices ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    proof? numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    proof? numbers?
    2500 Int for 60s (2x) vs Deadly Grace that does under 3mil dmg (2x in a fight combined). Pretty obvious choice even without numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    2500 Int for 60s (2x) vs Deadly Grace that does under 3mil dmg (2x in a fight combined). Pretty obvious choice even without numbers.
    if its doing less than 3M dmg for u than ur doing it wrong, 2 deadly grace for me does 5-6M dmg

if its doing less than 3M dmg for u than ur doing it wrong, 2 deadly grace for me does 5-6M dmg
    Even still - say 6 million damage. 2500 Int for 120s - that's 2 TKC, both times you DG in a fight + all the imps + dreadstalkers + TKD. There is no way Deadly Grace will be better.

Thats what Woz said, 2x 3M = 6M

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Thats what Woz said, 2x 3M = 6M
    no, reread it

Even still - say 6 million damage. 2500 Int for 120s - that's 2 TKC, both times you DG in a fight + all the imps + dreadstalkers + TKD. There is no way Deadly Grace will be better.
    yea i dont play a warlock, idk why you would, no one likes them, so idk wtf ur talking about

stop just saying deadly grace is worse and go do some number crunching if ur so sure

is it gonna vary by class? probably

Deleted
    Can you post a log of that? genuinely curious as mine usually only do 1.5m each

Edit: So apparently you don't play warlock. This is the lock forum and fire mages pot number could not be less relevant to the discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Can you post a log of that? genuinely curious as mine usually only do 1.5m each

Edit: So apparently you don't play warlock. This is the lock forum and fire mages pot number could not be less relevant to the discussion.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i just saw this on front page, and assumed it was in general cause, its not strictly a lock topic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...rce=6&fight=24

This was on M Ursoc, so I didnt get the +5 seconds of pot after each use
    Last edited by Xkiller9000; 2016-10-21 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i just saw this on front page, and assumed it was in general cause, its not strictly a lock topic
    No need for logs really. Fire mages are known to have high pot dmg since it benefit from things like runes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    No need for logs really. Fire mages are known to have high pot dmg since it benefit from things like runes.
    you literally asked me to post logs lol

10+ Year Old Account
    yea i dont play a warlock, idk why you would, no one likes them, so idk wtf ur talking about

stop just saying deadly grace is worse and go do some number crunching if ur so sure

is it gonna vary by class? probably
    Are you trolling or something? Yes, for fire mage the pot is bloody much better because you stack crit out the wazoo and have combustion on top of that, so Deadly Grace procs crit a ton for you

But since you are here in warlock forum, things work different for warlocks and for us this pot is not AS amazing because we don't have that crit to prop it up.

Crossing my fingers that this doesn't get nerfed before 7.1 releases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolling aside, for Destruction my rough math I did shows the new pot will be quite a bit better as well.