Page 1 of 2
LastLast

kitty M+10 within time

heya, i just finished a mythic +10 within time

http://imgur.com/a/JHTr5 (full size)

In the screenshot you can see i went Brutal slash. my full talents were; 1,2,1,1,3,2,1. With those talents, i pulled 295k-335k dps on each boss while keeping up on trash. My armory is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Miffie/simple and AT lvl 26 with all the usual points taken but i put one in sharpened claws and one in feral power. We got the last boss with 6 minutes left and it was a pretty relaxed run and didn't pull the world due to bolstering.

i guess the point of this post is just to show that feral arent in the place that some people make us out to be in. if you talent correctly (not saying mine is, but i like how it feels) and use your resources correctly and time correctly, you will be able to earn your spot

Deleted
    The question is, why pick a feral if i can pick something that makes the run even faster and more smooth?

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    The question is, why pick a feral if i can pick something that makes the run even faster and more smooth?
    maybe it was has key i dont see anything that says it wasnt

Maybe he plays the class that he enjoys

correct, you could pick a better class on paper, but if they don't stun, interrupt, kite, roll cd's, they will not beat a feral that does. i ran with a ret and warlock that are ~90 percentile raiders (warcraft logs them if you don't believe me) and look at the overall damage. on the last boss, warlock did 333k, paladin did 328k and i did 327k. Yes, we could be better but i'm just tired of reading comments like you submitted which more or less keep us down and fuel the hate for ferals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    maybe it was has key i dont see anything that says it wasnt
    Nope, not my key, was the Paladin's. i have a Eye +11 which is disgust due to the last boss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miff View Post
    correct, you could pick a better class on paper, but if they don't stun, interrupt, kite, roll cd's, they will not beat a feral that does. i ran with a ret and warlock that are ~90 percentile raiders (warcraft logs them if you don't believe me) and look at the overall damage. on the last boss, warlock did 333k, paladin did 328k and i did 327k. Yes, we could be better but i'm just tired of reading comments like you submitted which more or less keep us down and fuel the hate for ferals
    And if you get a feral that does neither of those things you're even worse off, see how that argument works? It's not about keeping you down, it's about what makes it easier for the group and feral isn't one of those

And if you get a feral that does neither of those things you're even worse off, see how that argument works? It's not about keeping you down, it's about what makes it easier for the group and feral isn't one of those
    i'm glad you've contributed to this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, not my key, was the Paladin's. i have a Eye +11 which is disgust due to the last boss
    I did 630k on last boss without double pot. I personally love that boss
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    i'm glad you've contributed to this thread
    Glad to be of service

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people have these things called friends, and run set groups to try to push as far as possible with classes they enjoy. Sounds like this is a pretty foreign concept to you.

Grats OP, haters gonna hate, just keep doin' your thing. Completing things like this with "sub-optimal" classes is just all the more impressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Some people have these things called friends, and run set groups to try to push as far as possible with classes they enjoy. Sounds like this is a pretty foreign concept to you.

Grats OP, haters gonna hate, just keep doin' your thing. Completing things like this with "sub-optimal" classes is just all the more impressive.
    Okay? This dosn't bring feral into any greater spot but sure, whatever flats your boat

Isn't Feral more then just viable when stuff live for long?

At +10; i can see this guy doing consistently big damage in 3-4 mobs packs.

Actually, i'm taking this chance to ask you a question: is SoTF bad from M+ dungeons as well?
    I don't like the maintenance nature of SR considering i feel rage starved and and JW isn't helping much either.

There's no point, people are just gonna pick fotm in pugs. Now that you have that achievement you can link it and probably get into more m+ as feral. Although I would just not say anything and make them think you're a boomkin.

why bring a feral druid when you could just bring a x and theyll do 9x as much dmg?

the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Isn't Feral more then just viable when stuff live for long?

At +10; i can see this guy doing consistently big damage in 3-4 mobs packs.

Actually, i'm taking this chance to ask you a question: is SoTF bad from M+ dungeons as well?
    I don't like the maintenance nature of SR considering i feel rage starved and and JW isn't helping much either.
    I tried it, and it was pretty cool, but it depends on your group and what level + you're running. I believe it is a dps increase to run it, but i just like how BS plays (easier imho).

So as you point that this person has hate for ferals, lets leave it at you have love for ferals. But to say oh "i can kite interrupt stun like no other" is not helping your argument. I could do all those things u mentioned and more dmg as a rogue + have more utility via feint/cos. Lets just say you enjoy the class, and grats on your accomplishment.

You mean Brutal Slash?

I like that talent too in dungeon, as it's always usefull, ST too.

I was refering to the 75 tier of talent: Soul of the forest - Incarnation - Savage Roar.

I inspected your Armory and, not surprisingly, you are talented into Savage Roar. I was wondering if any of the other 2 options is at least decent compared to it.

I'm really willing to improve my catting skills because i'm so bad that i pull similar numbers in my Resto-catting spec compared to my Feral. Which it's embarassing.

Just unlocked the ghost rip golden trait, but i'm sure that's not the reason i'm so epic failing the kitten spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaanm4n View Post
    So as you point that this person has hate for ferals, lets leave it at you have love for ferals. But to say oh "i can kite interrupt stun like no other" is not helping your argument. I could do all those things u mentioned and more dmg as a rogue + have more utility via feint/cos. Lets just say you enjoy the class, and grats on your accomplishment.
    do you know what quotations actually mean? i said "but if they don't stun, interrupt, kite, roll cd's, they will not beat a feral that does" and i stand by that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    You mean Brutal Slash?

I like that talent too in dungeon, as it's always usefull, ST too.

I was refering to the 75 tier of talent: Soul of the forest - Incarnation - Savage Roar.

I inspected your Armory and, not surprisingly, you are talented into Savage Roar. I was wondering if any of the other 2 options is at least decent compared to it.

I'm really willing to improve my catting skills because i'm so bad that i pull similar numbers in my Resto-catting spec compared to my Feral. Which it's embarassing.

Just unlocked the ghost rip golden trait, but i'm sure that's not the reason i'm so epic failing the kitten spec.
    SotF is a very common talent in lower mythics as there isnt enough up time on the mobs. as we didnt have huge aoe SR seemed a better choice as you had time to ramp on 3 packs. If you ran with 2 mages, SotF would probably be a better choice... however i would still run my current spec as i quite enjoy the play style

lol, predicable that people would come in here and say, "But you could do better with xx class, so why bother with Feral?" Instead of just offering props to someone for a cool accomplishment they feel proud of.

So few people (elitists) seem to actually "play" games anymore, just to have fun. This game is like a spreadsheet for some, I guess maybe rolling numbers through their head instead of actually taking in the game is what is considered fun.

You don't always have to be the name at the top of a list of numbers to have fun, and obviously, it's possible to still be successful at what you are doing. I don't know, I guess fun is subjective, so I can't explain to someone else what fun means, but I just don't get the perspective that some people offer.

Congrats on the mythic 10+, it's a nice accomplishment! Hope you get some nice gear out of it!

Brutal Slash on Tyrannical week?

Predator on Bolstering week?

I mean grats on the 10, but i've done a metric ton of 10 and higher in time and would not recommend either of those talent choices with either of these affixes. Feral talents are fairly fluid for mythic+, and mine depends heavily on the weekly affixes, the dungeon we're in, and the other dps specs im playing with.

No idea what dungeon you did so can't really comment on the talent choices there, but very few dungeons on bolstering week allow predator to be worth much, same goes for Brutal Slash. Most dungeons feral just plays as the guy who focuses targets to even them out when you have decent aoe specs.
    Last edited by Kraineth; 2016-10-22 at 03:44 AM.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character