Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    okeefe is a great example of what the right has been doing to itself since the 80s

they lie to themselves so much they start believing nonsense. like climate change is a hoax and obama is a kenyan born muslim.
    They never realized that Kenya is majority Christian did they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemoniker View Post
    so scott foval and robert creamer weren't dropped from their positions and these videos are still fake right?
    They were, just like ACORN was defended, even though they were cleared of all wrong doing his Videos has accused him of. You have just figured out, that accusing someone that low on a totem pole, will get them fired without any actual persecution. Again, I didn't claim to disagree with what he said, I'm claiming that you have no clue what him saying it actually means. He called you a deplorable and you are agreeing with him...

they're leaving because of Islam then or what? the vast majority of Muslims in the US and Europe are on government welfare, so they aren't exactly coming over here to work either.
    Now they are leaving their religion? Than why is it even an issue? You are doing a hell of job disproving your own point. You know who else gets all of our jobs through outsourcing, those welfare queens in India. More than 1 in 10 of those answering your tech support call from India are Muslims on welfare.

By the way, how many welfare queens does it take to cost the tax payer 1 billion dollars?

i bet someone in Sweden said the same damn thing before importing millions of third world Muslims... look how swell that turned out.
    What's wrong with Sweden now? First you claim the country supersedes all religious law. Then you claim they are leaving because if religious oppression. Now you are going to claim the opposite of both? I cannot argue with that logic... Trump is getting your vote...

i'm not whoever you think i am, i'm just responding to you like i'd respond to anyone else in this thread. you can drop the smug cunt spiel, you aren't anybody special. and lol @ bragging about putting people on ignore. MUH SAFE SPACE
    Dude... you do know your fear of Muslims is another form of safe space?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

wow trump looked and sounded like shit today...

i think he is about to crack

10+ Year Old Account
    yes...coming from someone that bragged not even an hour ago about their safe space.
    You are afraid of refugees because they violate your safe space...

so in what context, what narrative, were foval and creamer talking about? this is hilarious.
    Uhm... I already told you... he is saying that Trump supporters are such lunatics, that all you need to do is wear a planned Parenthood at his rallies, to start a riot. He is litteraly giving you shit, for being a Trump supporter that cannot handle someone wearing a fucking planned Parenthood t-shirt... talk about safe space...

certainly was the case with debbie wasserman schultz.
    3 simple questions...

Who won WA state?
    When was the winner selected?
    When was the popular vote?

Oh... one more...

Now what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    wow trump looked and sounded like shit today...

i think he is about to crack
    Humpty Dumpty syndrome strikes again... the man is yolked and all you can do is crack jokes fencing on some oblong desire to see him fall?
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-10-22 at 01:51 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

K?

you misunderstood me. when you said they aren't staying in those countries and are coming over here, i asked so because of Islam? it's funny how i'm supposedly disproving myself here when you just validated my point against Islamic theocracy.

nice deflection. what does this have to do with the staggering amount of Muslim immigrants on welfare in this country?

apart from the deterioration of its culture and society because of its appeasement to a Muslim minority? luckily Sweden doesn't have the size and scope of the US, not yet anyway, we aren't as liberal to a retarded degree. the rest of your post i honestly can't even, your false perception of circular logic actually created a circular logic...or something.

non-Muslims, homosexuals, women that are victims of rape, apostates etc. actually do have safe spaces against Muslims in Muslim countries. you know because getting your hands cut off or getting thrown off a building is actually a thing there. you see there's a large difference between your first world safe spaces against "alt-right" neckbeards and safe spaces against third world Muslim neckbeards.

K.

debbie wasserman schultz stepped down out of the goodness of her heart.

i have a question:
    how much do you get paid at CTR? your post count in this thread is simply ridiculous.

infracted - minor spam
    Do you mean the staggering amount of white people on Welfare? White people outnumber all other minority groups in America on Welfare. Does it only make you angry that minorities are on welfare? The difference is like saying, "Eat 24% of this cake or 24% of this cupcake."

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Do you mean the staggering amount of white people on Welfare? White people outnumber all other minority groups in America on Welfare. Does it only make you angry that minorities are on welfare? The difference is like saying, "Eat 24% of this cake or 24% of this cupcake."
    There are two counties in West Virginia where the number one source of income is a disability check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Trump showed up at a rally, hoarse and dejected apparently.

“What a waste of time if we don’t pull this off,” Trump said. “You know, these guys have said: ‘It doesn’t matter if you win or lose. There’s never been a movement like this in the history of this country.’ I say, it matters to me if we win or lose. So I’ll have over $100 million of my own money in this campaign.”

“So, if I lose,” Trump continued as the crowd remained unusually quiet, “if I lose, I will consider this —”

Trump didn’t finish his sentence, but he didn’t really need to. After weeks of controversy and declining poll numbers, Trump and his campaign have settled into a dark funk. Even as he vows to prevail in the race, the GOP nominee’s mood has soured with less than three weeks to go until Election Day

But of course...wouldn't be a Trump speech without another blatant lie. He hasn't given $100 million to his campaign. He's barely given half that and, based on his attitude and the reports of ad spending cuts, I see no reason he'd add the rest.

Also, if he was really worth $10 billion, losing $100 million, 1% of his claim, shouldn't be worth that level of despair. But...he's not worth $10 billion, is he?

But as he limps towards the finish line, lashing out indiscriminantly, heckled at a charity dinner and even the Trump U lawsuit bringing new challenges, at least it's understandable that he can't even finish a sentence or look his supporters in the eye. He ran a campaign based on making everyone an enemy, then found himself surrounded, and doesn't know why. I'm with Bill O'Reilly -- and there's a sentence I never thought I'd say -- but I don't understand why he doesn't understand.

EDIT: It's not over yet. ABC News has an updated path to 270 for Trump. It's...not easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, even DeepDrumpf sounds dejected.

I just put them on ignore. Burner accounts don't deserve to be seen/heard IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wow, even DeepDrumpf sounds dejected.

I drink of his tears, I await the tears of specific people on this forum and I will be sated.

- - - Updated - - -

The Hilarious thing about McMillain in Utah is that Donny was calling out for a third party candidate because it would draw votes away from Hillary, but McMillain is drawing votes away from Trump and the guy has 0% chance of winning because he isn't on most states voting ballots. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I drink of his tears, I await the tears of specific people on this forum and I will be sated.

- - - Updated - - -

The Hilarious thing about McMillain in Utah is that Donny was calling out for a third party candidate because it would draw votes away from Hillary, but McMillain is drawing votes away from Trump and the guy has 0% chance of winning because he isn't on most states voting ballots. LOL.
    Well, on the off chance that hillary doesn't get 270 and mcmullin gets utah, there's a chance he could win. The resolution in that case lets them choose between the 3 highest electoral candidate winners, even if he just wins utah's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogt...-cart-downtown

Thought this was great. Will have to check out the food cart the next time I need to head to the courthouse.
    admit it celista you just have the hots for donald trump.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    admit it celista you just have the hots for donald trump.
    I mean, I'm not going to turn down a free bologna sandwich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I mean, I'm not going to turn down a free bologna sandwich.
    yep relying on donald trump's name for sustenance,
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Well, on the off chance that hillary doesn't get 270 and mcmullin gets utah, there's a chance he could win. The resolution in that case lets them choose between the 3 highest electoral candidate winners, even if he just wins utah's.
    That is true, I was actually reading an article the other day about how Bern could actually win the presidential election with something like 600k votes. Essentially, it was if the majority of Vermont(they love the Bern) wrote him in, he could nab the states 3 electoral college votes. If this managed to stop Hillary from getting the 270(which according to current poll numbers isn't likely), then it would come down to the House to vote on who would become the next President. The House is currently controlled by the Republicans who obviously aren't going to pick Hillary, and after all the backlash/ship jumping on Trump; Ol'Bern could get the nod.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    For me, I had flashbacks of a completely high Towlie from South Park saying "You're a Towel!" constantly to the kids when they said he was a towel.
    Can we get a gif with Trump on the left saying "You're a puppet!" and Towlie on the right saying "You're a Towel!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Can we get a gif with Trump on the left saying "You're a puppet!" and Towlie on the right saying "You're a Towel!"?
    Closest I know of to that, and damn if it isn't one of the best things to come out during the whole campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Trump's loss is already having resounding impacts on our system. While Trumples are busy shitting their pants over Clinton's usage of a private email server, Trump is undermining the confidence in our election system. And I'm not talking about people's issue with our two party system and all of the gripes that come with the problems that causes. I'm talking about simple confidence in the results of polling.

The thing is, polling is run by each state, and is not handled by the federal government in the least, only somewhat regulated by it. Each state independently runs its own election, and it would take a massive conspiracy involving more people than any conspiracy in history to rig an election on the national scale. And yet here we have a man convincing his followers that this is happening.
    I think the most damning thing about Trump's candidacy (and the weight for this rests on "the media"; and the Republican establishment, voters and candidates, too) is that he wasn't laughed off the stage immediately after declaring his candidacy - everything else that has happened: the immeasurable damage to public discourse and civil society in the US, his hits on the US and international economy, the weakening of America's perceived "strength" internationally, the many-angled challenges to democratic traditions all stem from the fact that a big swathe of America allowed a stupid hate-clown who is barely a caricature of a human being to pretend he was a viable candidate for President of the United States (the inevitable consequence of which is to transform the US in the direction of becoming a nation where having an performer whose schtick is ignorance and evil as President is appropriate). Trump never belonged on stage with the likes of Clinton, Sanders, Bush, and Cruz (how we may feel about their politics, or personal affairs is irrelevant) - he belongs on a stage with Alex Jones, Kim Kardashian, and Vermin Supreme (by all accounts a better person than Trump - I don't want to damn him by association). The continuing failure to openly acknowledge this is the societal equivalent of being the Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail, and a strong data point toward confirming my great fear for the US: that Trump isn't an agent, but rather just a symptom of an underlying disease.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

yea the sweet irony of a pay-to-play politician calling one of her donors a puppet.
    it was a pretty good zinger though. she baited and he went for it so many times.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts