Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Send a very sternly worded PM to him!
    Maybe I will!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I already told you, someone else stole mine. And until that's fixed, it's a no go!
    Pick another one then!

Otherwise your sig doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Pick another one then!

Otherwise your sig doesn't make sense
    But "archangel" with a mermaid does?

But "archangel" with a mermaid does?
    If that's how you want to be, sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    If that's how you want to be, sure!
    Besides, mine's just a reference to the only anime I gave a perfect 10 to, not what my avatar is. they just happened to line up.

The location I would usually change based on my avatar, but eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides, mine's just a reference to the only anime I gave a perfect 10 to, not what my avatar is. they just happened to line up.

The location I would usually change based on my avatar, but eh.
    I personally think that giving anything a 10/10 or other perfect score is dumb, as that implies that LITERALLY NOTHING can be better about it, which will always be false.

I personally think that giving anything a 10/10 or other perfect score is dumb, as that implies that LITERALLY NOTHING can be better about it, which will always be false.
    Nothing could be better about it to me though.

That's a silly opinion, though. If 10/10 was unattainable, then 9/10 would become the 10/10.

Good man.

10+ Year Old Account
    There aren't any scenes you wish they'd have animated better? Characters that had a different voice? Look? Literally nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    That's a silly opinion, though. If 10/10 was unattainable, then 9/10 would become the 10/10.
    But 10/10 means it can't be improved. 9/10 means there's still something that can be improved.

There aren't any scenes you wish they'd have animated better? Characters that had a different voice? Look? Literally nothing?
    Nah, the only thing that changed from the game to the anime was very much understandable, and they played it out well anyway.

Steins;Gate Spoilers Originally the game has a like, 9 or 10 year old girl shoot someone dead. I could see why they would remove that from the anime since it's well, rather dark even for the anime

Nothing that's substantial, no.

But 10/10 means it can't be improved. 9/10 means there's still something that can be improved.
    According to your interpretation, sure. Not according to mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, the only thing that changed from the game to the anime was very much understandable, and they played it out well anyway.

Steins;Gate Spoilers Originally the game has a like, 9 or 10 year old girl shoot someone dead. I could see why they would remove that from the anime since it's well, rather dark even for the anime
    Well, okay then
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    According to your interpretation, sure. Not according to mine.
    But that's what a perfect score means. That everything is like it's supposed to be.

Well, okay then
    If you clicked the spoilers, a bit more to highlight how bad it was even. It's not even out of self defense or anything, but pure hate. She also turns and threatens the main character, saying she'll be back for him in the future

10+ Year Old Account
    If you clicked the spoilers, a bit more to highlight how bad it was even. It's not even out of self defense or anything, but pure hate. She also turns and threatens the main character, saying she'll be back for him in the future
    Yeah okay, that's.. Uhm.. Interesting.

Yeah okay, that's.. Uhm.. Interesting.
    Yep! It ascends Japan's loli obsession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep! It ascends Japan's loli obsession.
    Loli's are adorable though. Unless it's something by A1, because they basically just make mass produced garbage

@Jester Joe @Crissi

I'll prob be doing a kara run next Sunday if either of you aren't able to find a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    @Jester Joe @Crissi

I'll prob be doing a kara run next Sunday if either of you aren't able to find a group.
    I'm a ret paladin. I wouldn't ever find a group unless it's a friend inviting me.

I'm a ret paladin. I wouldn't ever find a group unless it's a friend inviting me.
    well gratz, you have a spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    well gratz, you have a spot!
    Hurray.

I could probably actually pug mythics on my shaman at least now, ~840 ilvl, but usually people will take lower ilvl heals if needed.

Also if you happen to do mythics before tuesday too let me know, I'm desperate and lonely