The problem is not cleave damage, I have been testing stuff on the lower level for quite some time and there have been no problems. But now the dummies are bugged I guess. Anyway thanks, I guess I'll move to the upper level - plus there are none of the idiotic followers doing SCK all day long there ^_^

Emerald Nightmare trinkets

Ravaged Seed Pod’s damage increased by 20%.
    Nature’s Call cone attack damage increased by 40%.
    Unstable Horrorslime’s damage increased by 20%.
    Bough of Corruption’s damage increased by 10%.
    Horn of Cenrius’s healing increased by 10%.
    Unbridled Fury’s duration increased by 5 seconds, and its armor and health bonuses increased by 10%.
    Swarming Plaguehive can now also drop for Shaman whose loot specialization is set to Enhancement.

Looks like most EM trinkets still suck even after these buff.

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Emerald Nightmare trinkets

Ravaged Seed Pod’s damage increased by 20%.
    Nature’s Call cone attack damage increased by 40%.
    Unstable Horrorslime’s damage increased by 20%.
    Bough of Corruption’s damage increased by 10%.
    Horn of Cenrius’s healing increased by 10%.
    Unbridled Fury’s duration increased by 5 seconds, and its armor and health bonuses increased by 10%.
    Swarming Plaguehive can now also drop for Shaman whose loot specialization is set to Enhancement.

Looks like most EM trinkets still suck even after these buff.

Yup, mostly because missing primary statistic

I am a menace to my own destiny.

40% increased breath damage on Nature's Call is hysterical. I think I had the breath proc at most once a minute (also have a log with 2 procs in a 7:30 fight) and would do 100k on a single target normal hit. Even with a decent crit rate and that maximum proc rate the ST increase is still under 1k dps. With worse luck it's barely a couple hundred. In aoe situations it's better, but since you can't control when it goes off you just have to pray it happens at the right time.

I wonder how many sustained aoe targets directly in front of you it'd take for it to be better than an agility trinket. 12? 20? Pretty silly that stat sticks are still better than basically every cool-sounding EN trinket.

Hey Babylonius, is the quick guide for serenity on walking the wind still accurate? I want to make sure I have the most accurate info when trying to get used to it. There seem to be a few differing thoughts in this thread, such as FoF usage. Do we still want to pop Serenity while FoF is on cooldown, or do we want it to be available immediately? That's the most common question is see about it.

Also, is anyone else having a bitch of a time getting vers/mastery gear and relics? I can't get a fog to drop for the life of me.

Deleted
    Has there been any theorycrafting done regarding the new BoS potion (2500 main stat) vs. Old war yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepebeast View Post
    Has there been any theorycrafting done regarding the new BoS potion (2500 main stat) vs. Old war yet?
    Babylonius did a sim of the pots on Walking the Wind. If you're talking about prolonged power or whatever?

I can't post links yet though.

7+ Year Old Account
    that satyr neck vz is only dealing about 1% of my dmg is there a better alternative ?

10+ Year Old Account
    When I hopped on this morning, double tapping SEF to fixate seemed to be spending both of my SEF charges.

Anyone else seeing this? At work now so I can't double check.

Should we still be using Fishbrul special for food now, or mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    So is it Serenity or bust for raiding in general? Whirling Dragon Punch seems like it pulls good numbers but then when I see monks use it on raid bosses they are barely above the tanks, even when lining up trinkets/pots/cds and keeping up a 98% or higher uptime of Hit Combo. I see crazy burst during serenity but then they just fall off. Is this common? Around 850 ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Just got heroic Tuft of Fur(865) is it better than Soulsap Shackles(840). Idk if the 8 ilvls is better than the FOF buff. I doubt it.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2016-10-26 at 05:34 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

So what Honor Talents are people taking now with the 7.1 update?

Quote Originally Posted by Velimere View Post
    So what Honor Talents are people taking now with the 7.1 update?
    Not sure but I really miss the tiger palm gap closer. So easy to get kited... add lag by either person into that and you're gonna have a hard time closing the gap. Taking heavy handed strikes for now. I just think stuns are gonna DR too much for it so i dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Just got heroic Tuft of Fur(865) is it better than Soulsap Shackles(840). Idk if the 8 ilvls is better than the FOF buff. I doubt it.
    http://walkingthewind.com/guides/tldr/

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    im aware of that, but i dont understand how ranking them based on that goes. In the example it says Inner Peace needs to be a +40 ilvl to be better than a Rising Sun +35. But then it says on the list Inner Peace +9 ilvls.

Does the +3 for Power of the Cranes means it needs to be at least 3 ilvls higher than the FoF relic to be better?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halfawake View Post
    Not sure but I really miss the tiger palm gap closer. So easy to get kited... add lag by either person into that and you're gonna have a hard time closing the gap. Taking heavy handed strikes for now. I just think stuns are gonna DR too much for it so i dunno.
    12 yard disable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    im aware of that, but i dont understand how ranking them based on that goes. In the example it says Inner Peace needs to be a +40 ilvl to be better than a Rising Sun +35. But then it says on the list Inner Peace +9 ilvls.

Does the +3 for Power of the Cranes means it needs to be at least 3 ilvls higher than the FoF relic to be better?
    IP needs to be +9 levels granted to be better than FoF; thus it needs to be +5 Ilev better than a Rising sun, as that needs +4 to be better than FoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    When I hopped on this morning, double tapping SEF to fixate seemed to be spending both of my SEF charges.

Anyone else seeing this? At work now so I can't double check.
    This has happened to me occasionally since 7.0. Just another reason to not use SEF...

Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    IP needs to be +9 levels granted to be better than FoF; thus it needs to be +5 Ilev better than a Rising sun, as that needs +4 to be better than FoF.
    its the ilv that your artifact upgrades, not the relic