Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so no actual rebuttal coming from you? mmk. I mean we hear about pay to play with the Clinton foundation which I think needs to be looked into so IDK why we can't give this the same amount of scrutiny to Trump's camp in this case.
    Your claim is that a PAC is doing something wrong. You are not taking issue with the PAC, but with who the PAC supports. We point out that it's illegal for the PAC to have contact with Trump. Now, you still want to discuss how it's unfair to let Trump slide, even though he had no involvement, based on prior allegations against Hillary, in which she had actual documented involvement. Seems legit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    so no actual rebuttal coming from you? mmk. I mean we hear about pay to play with the Clinton foundation which I think needs to be looked into so IDK why we can't give this the same amount of scrutiny to Trump's camp in this case.
    Because Trump's camp can't even withstand the barest of scrutiny. His "foundation" (aka slush fund) is already under investigation for fraud and ineligibility in 40+ states. The man is a charlatan.

Say what you will of Clinton, but she has undergone and withstood the most rigorous scrutiny a presidential candidate has ever had to endure. Of course there are still some minor questions to resolve, but she's through it, while Trump is just getting started.

10+ Year Old Account
    And, while not directly related to the election, here's evidence of what happens when you choose to get all your information from one source: someone fakes that source and trolls you.

The Vigilante Faking WikiLeaks Docs to Dupe Trump Voters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

...reporter?
    Did I say reporter? My autocorrect is rigged!

I meant supporter.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    while Trump is just getting started.
    He claims to have 15 years of audits, while he does have the fraud case and Foundation investigation. Plus the 100 or so other lawsuits he had going regardless of the election. And the child rape case, which will be thrown out, but it adds to the pile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Did I say reporter?
    SOROS

There may very well be demoralization, but there's also the risk of Clinton supporters assuming she's got this. Trump's rabid fanbase will vote, of that there is no question. They'll wait in line for days if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Your claim is that a PAC is doing something wrong. You are not taking issue with the PAC, but with who the PAC supports. We point out that it's illegal for the PAC to have contact with Trump. Now, you still want to discuss how it's unfair to let Trump slide, even though he had no involvement, based on prior allegations against Hillary, in which she had actual documented involvement. Seems legit.
    fine, the PAC itself should be looked into. but I find it incredibly shady when the head of the PAC mentions the potential donors will get preferential treatment and may even get contact with Trump himself. unless he's just lying to them for the sake of getting money.

10+ Year Old Account
    unless he's just lying to them for the sake of getting money.
    Yeah, see, if he's already breaking the law to get Chinese money, I put this as a very likely follow-up

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is literally advertising his own TV network.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    He claims to have 15 years of audits, while he does have the fraud case and Foundation investigation. Plus the 100 or so other lawsuits he had going regardless of the election. And the child rape case, which will be thrown out, but it adds to the pile.
    You know, I could see the Federal and State prosecutors actually not being too aggressive post-election and pushing non-jail penalties ONLY because we can't be a country that locks up political opponents.

The irony.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

SOROS

There may very well be demoralization, but there's also the risk of Clinton supporters assuming she's got this. Trump's rabid fanbase will vote, of that there is no question. They'll wait in line for days if need be.
    That would be very, VERY bad.

fine, the PAC itself should be looked into. but I find it incredibly shady when the head of the PAC mentions the potential donors will get preferential treatment and may even get contact with Trump himself. unless he's just lying to them for the sake of getting money.
    Wait, surely you are not saying a human was dishonest in efforts to get another human to give them money. That's madness...

Yeah, see, if he's already breaking the law to get Chinese money, I put this as a very likely follow-up
    /shrug, totally a possibility, don't count me as thinking that's the case though. regardless I'll wait for more info on this to come out.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is really interesting and something I've been thinking about because whenever I see people posting about Trump vs Hillary - it appears Trump has more followers but all the polls say otherwise. Maybe Trump just has more outspoke supporters. I guess that's not too surprising

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/politi...ent/index.html

The General is voting for HER!

A bit off topic, how is he still a Republican when he's supported Democrats for the last 10 years?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yeah, he still isn't running for president. Gonna enjoy your meltdown on election day and the day after.
    lol I don't know about you - but I'm pretty excited to watch the meltdowns. Social media and forums are going to be insane on election day. The only positive thing about this election. Glass half full.

A bit off topic, how is he still a Republican when he's supported Democrats for the last 10 years?
    He's still supporting conservatives.

Just not the bat shit crazy kind.

If I was a Trump reporter I'd just save my gas and not bother voting.
    http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/10...t-4chan/14346/

Funny how you say that when it has been leaked that CTR have been instructed to "discourage" and "concern troll" Trump supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You shitting me? If I had the day off and wouldn't have to wait in a queue or something, I'd totally go to a Trump rally in rainbow print with "I'm fabulous, deal with it" written on it.
    I guess that would be funny but still. It's like a sect meeting. It's scary as hell.

10+ Year Old Account

Because he, like Skroe, doesn't support the fringe lunacy that has taken hold in the Republican Party.

Also Clinton is basically a Republican. If you listed her positions barring gay marriage with no name attached and showed them to people a decade or two ago they'd be like "Yep that's a moderate Republican..."
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2016-10-25 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/10...t-4chan/14346/

Funny how you say that when it has been leaked that CTR have been instructed to "discourage" and "concern troll" Trump supports.
    When an article sources a site called "Real True News", you know it's super real and true.

They also have the Soros voting machine conspiracy theory there - http://www.realtruenews.org/single-p...ES-SET-TO-KILL

An article about new supermax prisons being built by Hillary -http://www.realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/10/22/Hillary-Regime-Begins-Building-Super-Max-Prisons

And this gem - http://www.realtruenews.org/single-p...Alien-Invasion

So are you still going to take that article seirously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    When an article sources a site called "Real True News", you know it's super real and true.

They also have the Soros voting machine conspiracy theory there - http://www.realtruenews.org/single-p...ES-SET-TO-KILL

An article about new supermax prisons being built by Hillary -http://www.realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/10/22/Hillary-Regime-Begins-Building-Super-Max-Prisons

And this gem - http://www.realtruenews.org/single-p...Alien-Invasion

So are you still going to take that article seirously?
    It's Cryban... I can't believe you're indulging him. I'm sure you and others have far better use of their time than to humor him considering his posting history.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I didn't know that posting negative news about Hillary was considered conspiracy theories.

Might as well shut down all news beside CNN and MSNBC in that case.