Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm lost in translation here but this secondary color bug has been around for as long as hidden skins have been around. People were doing this weeks ago. Hence the commonly used phrase: "If its not green, it's fake"
    It's not like it's on the original post, IN BOLD CAPS, or anything..

Oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm lost in translation here but this secondary color bug has been around for as long as hidden skins have been around. People were doing this weeks ago. Hence the commonly used phrase: "If its not green, it's fake"
    I know it has existed, the difference is that now you no longer use a fault, goes directly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George91 View Post
    It's not like it's on the original post, IN BOLD CAPS, or anything..

Oh wait..
    It's not as if to go now to runeforge and have a color variation you get it directly without using a fault ...

Oh wait

Deleted
    Probably nothing but is there anything related to Violet Hold ? I was in q for random HC and got into VH but it was already started and i got ported under it in a "secret" room. Nothing inside or at least nothing that i had time to see, had to port out of dung and get back cuz i was the tank.
    oi68. tinypic. com/2rzau13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ghostinv View Post
    Probably nothing but is there anything related to Violet Hold ? I was in q for random HC and got into VH but it was already started and i got ported under it in a "secret" room. Nothing inside or at least nothing that i had time to see, had to port out of dung and get back cuz i was the tank.
    http://oi68.tinypic.com/2rzau13.jpg

That's weird. Can't comment otherwise as I've not run VH yet.
    Last edited by Sethanas; 2016-10-26 at 12:31 AM.

Can you upload that somewhere else? Like imgur? Tinypic is broken for me and half the time never loads the image.

It's used in a hunter quest.
    Already mentioned in previous pages.

Deleted
    This thread is dead

Quote Originally Posted by n3cr0he11 View Post
    This thread is dead
    Pretty much, anyone that was REALLY looking has given up. This tread will most likely continue to have random armory links that say "oh look guys someone found the skin, I don't read the first post but I know it's legit!" or "Have you checked shields rest, there are two rune carvers staring at a couple swords"

Yeah I've pretty much given up.

I say we go here : https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/with_replies and all post and ask if they could check to see if it's a bug, working as intended and / or why they hate us so much.

at this point its probably those stupid 3 world boss guys

Ive given up too, its probably bugged, or they hid it in dark corner of OUTLANDS, a place no one would ever think to look.

Deleted
    I ask devs on twiiter both for hint and after for checking if our HAA isnt bugged...

I give up and back to my main MM hunter to raid progress...

/farewell

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Ive given up too, its probably bugged, or they hid it in dark corner of OUTLANDS, a place no one would ever think to look.
    Or in PANDARIA in some-cave-fucking-not-even-related-to-DK-lore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazel View Post
    at this point its probably those stupid 3 world boss guys
    maybe... and they are up in 2017... maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Zolanski View Post
    Pretty much, anyone that was REALLY looking has given up. This tread will most likely continue to have random armory links that say "oh look guys someone found the skin, I don't read the first post but I know it's legit!" or "Have you checked shields rest, there are two rune carvers staring at a couple swords"
    I can't see anything else that could be possibly tried. Maybe Blizzard don't even know! I mean if people can figure out the Kosumoth orbs, how much more complicated can it get for a HAA when Hunters can buy theirs from a vendor!

Maybe now 7.1 is out it will magically start appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Logchopper View Post
    I can't see anything else that could be possibly tried. Maybe Blizzard don't even know! I mean if people can figure out the Kosumoth orbs, how much more complicated can it get for a HAA when Hunters can buy theirs from a vendor!

I REALLY hope so . But like Vrazel said, might have to wait for a world boss spawn still only logical thing left

Quote Originally Posted by Logchopper View Post

I really wish people would stop bringing up the hunter HAA being available on vendors. If you guys even remotely paid attention, you'd know that it's on a vendor because Blizzard didn't want people to potentially be offended by having to use a gun as their primary BM weapon. It's a design choice for sensitivity reasons, not because they were trying to make Frost appear comparatively impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by n3cr0he11 View Post
    This thread is dead
    dude you gotta stop with the negative/entitlement stuff. if you're not helping the search then dont post, dont be toxic.

Searched the thread and didn't find a mention of this (please forgive my not rereading 144 pages) - zoned into Maw of Souls today and saw:

Captured Runecarver yells: Runes curse you. I will send you to the bottom of the sea where you belong!

AK 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriae View Post
    Searched the thread and didn't find a mention of this (please forgive my not rereading 144 pages) - zoned into Maw of Souls today and saw:

Captured Runecarver yells: Runes curse you. I will send you to the bottom of the sea where you belong!

AK 10.
    Interesting, I don't recall those ones at the beginning ever having lines before.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Interesting, I don't recall those ones at the beginning ever having lines before.
    same, ill test it after im done with the Kara attunement