Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That Galakras change should make a lot of people happy.

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    Professions show where to get next rank recipe in the crafting window
    Ooh, i will have to check that out for mining.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Have you noticed something new/strange that wasn't mentioned in patch notes? Anything from small things through bugs to silent changes.

I have done all my emmisary quests yesterday and today I got 3 new intead of usual one.

What have you discovered?
    A small cutscene when you do the Flight Whistle... which Is bad and useless, I don't see why they added that. It gets repetative very fast, you could be checking what you just got from the WQ you just completed Instead of watching a silly "Cutscene" with black bars to your upper and lower screen as you fly away.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Masquerade buff in Suramar City now works in Cat Form, and transforms you into a Mana Saber! Was very pleased to see this.
    Say whaaaaat? I'm going to have to try that out asap.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    You can mog items such us shadows edge , the 2 stages of epic daggers and the branch of nodrasil , also i noticed a couple missing mobs in withered scenario such us the first "ghost" from the first room , now it only has withered mobs.
    Ooo myyy good.. what? I wanted to ise shadows edge dor so long.. and stopped playing dk in legion.. dannit.
    K maaybe my paladin if it shares as well on characters.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ret paladins apparently got hit with a nerf that wasn't announced. Also, I've noticed Legendaries seemed to have been dropping a shit ton more. We have 4 raid teams in my guild, the team I'm on is the main team, none of us got any, but the other 3 teams all had players that got atleast 2-3 of them per team
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I used my vanguard of the silver hand to complete a 500 honor world quest in Val'sharah, but it didn't count towards the emissary quest for some reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    quest objectives now even appear on the flight path map.

Formerly known as Arafal

So, I don't know if that's a change or a bug, but i'm a WW monk and I have the Hidden Artifact Skin and Colors for the WW weapon.
    I switched to MW and I noticed that I also have the hidden colors for the MW weapon, although I don't have the original color (green).
    The Mistweaver hidden skin is a drop from the dragons of nightmare, and I didn't get it.
    Is that something I don't know? A hidden change? A bug?
    Proof: http://imgur.com/Hhww164

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gdorneles View Post
    So, I don't know if that's a change or a bug, but i'm a WW monk and I have the Hidden Artifact Skin and Colors for the WW weapon.
    I switched to MW and I noticed that I also have the hidden colors for the MW weapon, although I don't have the original color (green).
    The Mistweaver hidden skin is a drop from the dragons of nightmare, and I didn't get it.
    Is that something I don't know? A hidden change? A bug?
    Proof: http://imgur.com/Hhww164
    Not a bug iirc. It's because you "share credit" amongst all your hidden appearances for completing objectives to unlock the colors.

Basically, it's so you don't have to do the same content multiple times. i.e. if you go get the 1000 HKs to unlock that color on your hidden, it unlocks that color on all your specs, even if you don't have all the base hidden models yet - the color is unlocked. I don't know if you can actually "show" a hidden appearance from a spec you didn't obtain yet, though - I haven't tried. I have unlocked all my hiddens.

Yeah I understand that.
    But I can really use the MW appearence even if I don't have it.
    Is that intended? Before the 7.1 patch I couldn't, it didn't even show in the forge.
    It seems weird blizzard would make some really hidden skins, but you can get that easy one on your other spec and you'll have them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    There are now class hall quests that offer the Mark of Honor dealies for old pvp gear sets. The tokens are BoA as well.

I presume this mission is new as i hadnt previously seen it on any of my four L110s. But yesterday i had it pop for three of them.
    how many do they give ?

cause the regular honor PvP mounts in OG/SW require a lot of marks IIRC

I have 5 days played on my priest with no legendary. Played after the patch for like 4 hours. I'll have the 2 legendary order hall perk before I get my first...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    how many do they give ?

cause the regular honor PvP mounts in OG/SW require a lot of marks IIRC
    One MoH token per mission. But they are BoA.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    My theory is they changed the pity timer to be shorter. So if you hadnt gotten one yet, and you have played enough since release to trigger the new lower pity threshold, it just gave it to you super fast.
    I wish. 12 days played on my shaman and 9 on my druid at 110. Opened my weekly mythic cache, did all the emissary quests, ran multiple mythics and got my kara attunement. Nada.

The new tab targeting is now broken for me - had to use the old one again.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Shaman no longer lose the Masquerade disguise in Suramar City after using [Ghost Wolf]. They will instead change into a mana saber while in the city.
    This would have been really nice if I hadn't already got Exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    The invisible fist weapons for Monks have returned to the vendor at the Peak of Serenity. You can once again use them to mog your weapons into only your fists if that is your particular Monk flavor.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

Someone in my guild got a legendary after completing a random world quest. Didn't hear that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    This would have been really nice if I hadn't already got Exalted.
    If only you still had reasons to go to the city, hmmmmmmm....