Deleted

Exclamation Bestial Fury Bugged !

for those who play bm, does that mean we go blink strikes or one with the pack untill its fixed ??????

my pet is only getting 31% with bestial fury instead of 46%.

what you guys think??

I changed to One with the Pack, a total 35% chance to reset Dire Beast might compensate in a long term fight by increasing the ammount of BW you can cast. Blink strikes is shit imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is, im doing a tower PVP WQ, my kill command is hitting for 600k+ crit with BW, but when i turn off pvp, it goes down to the shitty 480k, and im not even using the Bestial Fury talent
    Last edited by zaphre; 2016-10-26 at 05:29 PM.

I dont like usis Blink Strikes in WQ'ing because my pet will get stuck on objects.

I found One with the Pack a better option for long term encounters, since BW is bugged, One with the pack will reset BW more often, increasing uptime of BW, hence increasing DPS, 35% chance to reset Dire Beast on a critical autoshot > Blink Strikes

I'm pulling 350k constant on a single target dummy with ease in a 6 minutes parse (hero, flask food and prepot) even with all this shit.

It's hunter bug that doesn't increase their damage so Blizzard won't rush with the hotfix. Just wait for next patch like always.
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2016-10-26 at 07:45 PM.

It's been hotfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    It's been hotfixed.
    I've seen three people say this now in this forum... where has a hotfix been confirmed/reported? Not seeing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    I've seen three people say this now in this forum... where has a hotfix been confirmed/reported? Not seeing anything.
    October 26 hotfixes.

EDIT: Just realised this was 11 hours too late and you probably have already seen these.

As of Oct 27th, my pet is gaining 46% from BW, at least that's what the tooltip is showing.