How much more time are you willing to give to blizz before we start asking nicely that they hint?
    I presume another 4 weeks or?

I would say at LEAST until we have downed Soultakers WB and possibly Helya

Quote Originally Posted by Zolanski View Post
    I would say at LEAST until we have downed Soultakers WB and possibly Helya
    Fair enough, but all of us must stomp Helya, Soltakers and then band up in EU/US forums. So far i see some random treads and IMO they can't do anything without the research many players have poured in here.

I PRAY that the soultakers are next weeks WB, just so we can debunk or even GET the damn things!

what about him Amarelle from Blackhand?
    /wow/en/character/blackhand/Amarelle/simple

Quote Originally Posted by cedi1991 View Post
    Read from before if it's not green or someone hasn't come out saying "Hey I found it this is how I got it" then it's the bug version. It's been stated atleast 100 times now

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cedi1991 View Post
    WTF. READ THE OP!
    Is it really that hard? Oh my...

I PRAY that the soultakers are next weeks WB, just so we can debunk or even GET the damn things!

How would that work if a WB did drop it? does that mean you have 1 shot to get it or do you keep killing over and over and hopefully get a drop?

Maybe we need a color chart to show people what the hell green looks like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimmingtons View Post
    How would that work if a WB did drop it? does that mean you have 1 shot to get it or do you keep killing over and over and hopefully get a drop?
    I think that the shamans, and the warriors that have WB drops have to kill over and over if I'm not mistaken?

Maybe we need a color chart to show people what the hell green looks like

- - - Updated - - -

I think that the shamans, and the warriors that have WB drops have to kill over and over if I'm not mistaken?
    Good idea. But people won't ever look at it, because LOOK AT EXODASHA WHO GOT THE SKIN http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dasha/advanced !!11!1 Oh its bugged? Didn't know this has already been stated 200 times

Yes, this is not a guaranteed drop

Quote Originally Posted by Aspexis View Post
    Good idea. But people won't ever look at it, because LOOK AT EXODASHA WHO GOT THE SKIN http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dasha/advanced !!11!1 Oh its bugged? Didn't know this has already been stated 200 times

Yes, this is not a guaranteed drop
    Yeah I didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Promizeus View Post
    okay, does anyone know if this is from the Order Hall or some quest? "Arthas is healed when the scourge are sacrificed to Frostmourne!". Else I'm going to try and kill scourge mobs (where?) with Thassarian as a combat ally (has the ability to heal the attacker)
    I am pretty sure this is from the scenario inside the blades where you fight Arthas to purge them of corruption. After a while he runs over to Frostmourne and undead start to walk toward him.

Deleted
    So community discovered last night when new Karazhan was opened how to summon 9th hidden boss: Nightbane

Blizzard now its time for you to say: WE FUCKING FAIL WITH FROST DK HAA TRIGGER!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257209/s...-zosyn-friends

Piss yo!

While I understand where you guys are coming from with "if not green then it's 'bugged'" at the same time I can't understand why you are so fixiated on it.
    I mean if I had it I would instant change it to the blue skin if I had it already through other skins because I don't like the green one and I'm sure I'm not alone on this one.
    also there are lazy bums who won't bother to share it on the internet or simply don't know that it's so special (let's say it's just a normal rare drop like other hidden skins) and they just think "oh cool a new skin for my blades" and that's it and won't bother a second thought on it.

We are fixated on green because having green is proof of obtaining the HAA. Any other color can be obtained via a bug method, but if someone has green, it means they have 100% found the actual item.
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    While I understand where you guys are coming from with "if not green then it's 'bugged'" at the same time I can't understand why you are so fixiated on it.
    I mean if I had it I would instant change it to the blue skin if I had it already through other skins because I don't like the green one and I'm sure I'm not alone on this one.
    also there are lazy bums who won't bother to share it on the internet or simply don't know that it's so special (let's say it's just a normal rare drop like other hidden skins) and they just think "oh cool a new skin for my blades" and that's it and won't bother a second thought on it.
    For example, I don't like Unholy and I can't even think about runing 100 dungeons in UH spec also I don't like tanking so yeah, I need frost HAA to get blue skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Grofheim View Post
    For example, I don't like Unholy and I can't even think about runing 100 dungeons in UH spec also I don't like tanking so yeah, I need frost HAA to get blue skin.
    fair point who thinks/feels like you but what about the players who think like me and got one (or even all of the other skins) through blood/UH before they got frosts HA and just switched to blue/red/pruple and never used green because they don't like it?

Deleted
    I'm gonna test the theory that it's a world drop in a random or certain bi zone while mounted on the charger from order hall tier 2 perk. I have AK 11 atm, still 3 days till AK 12 and nothing else better to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    fair point who thinks/feels like you but what about the players who think like me and got one (or even all of the other skins) through blood/UH before they got frosts HA and just switched to blue/red/pruple and never used green because they don't like it?
    No you don't need it. The only thing you need is the Blood/UH Hidden skin and grind the 1000 HK, that is the fastest to get the red appearance. Then you can "bug" it to the red runeblades and it still count for 100 dungeons and WQ's.

Quote Originally Posted by Polazkal View Post
    Read from before if it's not green or someone hasn't come out saying "Hey I found it this is how I got it" then it's the bug version. It's been stated atleast 100 times now
    If you would knew that, that is the colour of the 200 WQ's you wouldn't write that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aspexis View Post
    WTF. READ THE OP!
    Is it really that hard? Oh my...
    If you would knew that, that is the colour of the 200 WQ's you wouldn't write that
    Last edited by cedi1991; 2016-10-27 at 02:55 PM.