Deleted

[Resto] Trinket question

Hi,
    I want to hear what you have to say about what 2 trinkets I should use for mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. My ilvl is 870-874 depending on what rings and trinkets I use. Here is the list of trinkets I currently have in my bag:
    865 Cocoon
    865 Nightmare Fog
    865 Heightened Senses
    870 Concave Reflecting Lens
    875 Horn of Cenarius

To me it's more of a choice between Fog, HS and CRL. HoC is not that useful due to long cd, correct me if I'm thinking in wrong terms. And Cocoon is only good in specific fight scenarios where I can greatly benefit from it.

I'd love to get input from you, thanks in advance.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Heightened Senses for sure and probably Nightmare Fog. I haven't tried out the Horn of Cenarius yet so can't really comment on its usefulness.

Cocoon is pretty bad unless you're REALLY having mana issues, but I don't think it's worth it. Concave Reflecting Lens is also a solid choice, especially at that ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There's nothing left to do but take our own lives.
    DH / Shaman / Warrior / Druid / Mage / Rogue / Warlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunolu View Post
    Hi,
    I want to hear what you have to say about what 2 trinkets I should use for mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. My ilvl is 870-874 depending on what rings and trinkets I use. Here is the list of trinkets I currently have in my bag:
    865 Cocoon
    865 Nightmare Fog
    865 Heightened Senses
    875 Horn of Cenarius

To me it's more of a choice between Fog, HS and CRL. HoC is not that useful due to long cd, correct me if I'm thinking in wrong terms. And Cocoon is only good in specific fight scenarios where I can greatly benefit from it.

Use HS and NF. If you are having trouble with mana, go for Darkmoon instead of NF.

Vial of Nightmare Fog is awesome. The rest are meh. Heightened Senses is nice when it procs, but the uptime is fairly low and it probably won't be up when you need it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunolu View Post
    Hi,
    865 Cocoon
    865 Nightmare Fog
    865 Heightened Senses
    875 Horn of Cenarius

cocoon is too ilvl to be of any use, its weak already even with 15-20 ilvl on other trinkets.
    HS + vial should be best.

HoC is useless. and concave proc is too weak. (120k vs vial 165k shield)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Vial of Nightmare Fog is awesome. The rest are meh. Heightened Senses is nice when it procs, but the uptime is fairly low and it probably won't be up when you need it.
    25% uptime is pretty high. Fog doesnt scale with your throughput so its not that good if you need to push the healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    cocoon is too ilvl to be of any use, its weak already even with 15-20 ilvl on other trinkets.
    HS + vial should be best.
    Does that hold true for my trinkets as well?

870 Cocoon of Enforced Solitude
    865 Horn of Valor (+ Socket)
    855 Infernal Alchemist's Stone
    850 Heightened Senses
    850 Vial of Nightmare Fog
    850 Chrono Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Andaarrs View Post
    Does that hold true for my trinkets as well?

870 Cocoon of Enforced Solitude
    865 Horn of Valor (+ Socket)
    855 Infernal Alchemist's Stone
    850 Heightened Senses
    850 Vial of Nightmare Fog
    850 Chrono Shard
    chrono + alch I would say is best here.

Deleted
    chrono + alch I would say is best here.
    For raiding I presume? How about mythic+?

Quote Originally Posted by Andaarrs View Post
    For raiding I presume? How about mythic+?
    Those trinkets are even better for m+, proc trinkets rise a bit in value in m+ compared to stat sticks and flat healing (like vial.)
    Horn can be used aswell, but overall lower stat budget makes it a bit mediocre.

Deleted
    Those trinkets are even better for m+, proc trinkets rise a bit in value in m+ compared to stat sticks and flat healing (like vial.)
    Horn can be used aswell, but overall lower stat budget makes it a bit mediocre.
    Just tried them out in Karazhan, they work really well together. Especially the increased mana from pots was useful in some encounters there (we may have messed up, the jury is still out on that one..)

Doesn't really make me feel better about the 860 Fluctuating Energy and the 870 Faith's Crucible I just got though

Deleted
    Hello.
    I didnt want to create new thread since a few already exist. I read them but im still not sure with what to roll for mythic progression.
    Currently i am healing with ilvl 861 and i dont find myself having mana troubles or lack of healing power. 28% critical and 24% haste. I am using:
    860 Unstable Arcanocrystal - for flatstats
    840 Chrono shard - seems to me that it have pretty good uptime.
    In my bags i have:
    855 Bottled Huricane
    865 Vial of nightmare fog
    And some other myth trinkets in bank that i dont find useful at all.
    Should i change that unstable arcanocrystal with vial of nightmare fog ? What is the best combination from those 4 ? From the comments i read and warcraft logs i see that most of the rdruids are using Darkmoon card to get that extra mana going on for them i might actually consider getting it.
    So which trinkets do you people consider BiS for myth raid healing ? What should i try to get my hands on ?

Quote Originally Posted by zlokob View Post
    Should i change that unstable arcanocrystal with vial of nightmare fog?
    If you have a vial, use the vial. It's better than you think. Expect the proc to do ~5% of your healing in raids. As for the second one, that's less one-sided. I'd probably say Unstable Arcanocrystal, largely because I'm not a fan of stat proc trinkets as a healer (but I still use Heightened Senses with vial myself, so take that with a grain of salt).
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    I've gathered some data from my mythic Nythendra fights but I don't know what combination of these trinkets I should use.

840 Chrono Shard (10-20%)
    845 Flask of the Solemn Night (10-30% Uptime)
    850 Vial of Nightmare Fog (2.5-5% Healing)
    865 Obelisk of the Void (9-15% Uptime, could be ~25% If I were to use it always on CD and could stay inside it for the full 15s)
    865 Heightened Senses (25-30% Uptime)

I've been running Vial + Flask for now but HS uptime is a bit more reliable than Flask but HS has Versatility instead of Int. And should I change Vial away for Mythic+? Obelisk of the Void seems good (passive 1k Haste, 3.5k Int on use for 15s but need to stay inside the circle) but I'm pretty bad with making most use of it.
    Last edited by mmoc723a658559; 2016-10-30 at 04:44 PM.