Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Remeber the time when it took 5 ppl to summon Doomguard?

Yeah...and the best part is, the warlock wasn't in control of it after the summon. He/she would have to use enslave demon to restrain him. It would happen, occasionaly, that newly summoned Doomguard would go on a rampage before being killed due to WArlock's inability to controll him. Ahh those were the days, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would also kill one of the participants in the ritual.

7+ Year Old Account
    ok.....? so... where do you want this thread to go? this seems like something you would see on buzzfeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

MMORPG

not anymore

a sacrifice list which potentially included the warlock who was needed to (maybe) take control of it. God save you if that happened.

Something that belongs in the past and should stay there with us just smiling and nodding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Member attunements? OH IIII MEMBER!
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ok.....? so... where do you want this thread to go? this seems like something you would see on buzzfeed...
    I'm sorry on his behalf that he posted a thread in general discussion, which has..... sparked a discussion.

Fucking forum police over here.

On topic:

Highlight of my Warlock career:

Gathering soulstones before raid. Fun times!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sivistojko View Post
    Yeah...and the best part is, the warlock wasn't in control of it after the summon. He/she would have to use enslave demon to restrain him. It would happen, occasionaly, that newly summoned Doomguard would go on a rampage before being killed due to WArlock's inability to controll him. Ahh those were the days, lol.
    Remember when half the current wow population forgot its an mmo and is complaining that they have to form their own fucking 5 man groups for the more difficult content.

5 man groups

not 40

not 25

not 20

not even 10

5 fucking people is apparently to much for people to garther today. With that in mind, stuff like this wouldnt work

Deleted
    Little things like that made WoW so great in the first place. They're all gone now. I like to call it the Plague of Esports - everything must be streamlined, balanced, predictable, bland and datamined a month before it is released. Fucking hell. Many games have suffered from this approach. There's no more "world" in World of Warcraft. Honestly feels more like a MOBA nowadays.

7+ Year Old Account
    First time it was fun, but if you really needed it, it was just a wierd thing. Belongs in the same place as raptor strike for old hunters does
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    I'm sorry on his behalf that he posted a thread in general discussion, which has..... sparked a discussion.

Fucking forum police over here.

On topic:

Highlight of my Warlock career:

Gathering soulstones before raid. Fun times!
    as posted above you

REMEMBER THE 90'S? REMEMBER POGS?
    NICKELODEON!
    SLIP'N'SLIDES! YEAH!

its like... yeah.. this thread just seems to be a person talking to themself, they dont ask a thing, or give a opinion
    like this thread would make much more sense to me if it was "blah blah i like old summon doomguard, what is your favorite old warlock spell!?" but its just... a guy talking to himself... but in public...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    too perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by panalfik View Post
    Little things like that made WoW so great in the first place. They're all gone now. I like to call it the Plague of Esports - everything must be streamlined, balanced, predictable, bland and datamined a month before it is released. Fucking hell. Many games have suffered from this approach. There's no more "world" in World of Warcraft. Honestly feels more like a MOBA nowadays.
    Honest, not to come off as a dick. But I think people need to accept things change. If you took off those rose tinted glasses and perhaps found something you can enjoy and get fulfillment out of. You wouldn't have the urge to post this stuff. Go do something else with your time if you aren't enjoying it here. No one has a gun to your head.

You aren't wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when you needed reagents to cast buffs? That sucked lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    You aren't wrong.
    Endorsement from mr. melodrama is a good way to know you are wearing rose tinted glasses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

Dammit, you beat me to it

OT: nope, wasn't playing then
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

as posted above you

NICKELODEON!
    SLIP'N'SLIDES! YEAH!

its like... yeah.. this thread just seems to be a person talking to themself, they dont ask a thing, or give a opinion
    like this thread would make much more sense to me if it was "blah blah i like old summon doomguard, what is your favorite old warlock spell!?" but its just... a guy talking to himself... but in public...

- - - Updated - - -

too perfect
    Yes, because God forbid someone talk about a general item in general discussion that doesn't pertain to you.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Deleted
    Im playing legion and its ok. But this statement is so true it brings a tear to my eye

Deleted
    as posted above you

NICKELODEON!
    SLIP'N'SLIDES! YEAH!

It's your own problem that you suffer from Stockholm syndrome and learned to hate good ol' WoW. The game was vastly different back then and many of us want these times back. WoW pretty much shaped my adolescence period and I like to reminisce it on every occasion I get.

Nobody forces you to read these threads.