Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    That's it. Ankara is about to get nuked.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shitballs. Russian cops are cheap...that's like...7 euros.
    from my travel experience in far east russia /south sibiria, as an outlander u had to put a 100 rubel bill into your passport at the far east police stations to encounter no problems. (this was 10 years ago, so prices might have changed) What i have never seen before is that police station is literally cutting the street every few hundred roadkm, where u get "controlled" by the local officers, its set up like a checkpoint in war zones. End every checkpoint demands its "control".

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Economist are saying Canada will require a population of 100 million before 2050 to stay stable. How about all you nice Russian ladies just move here. We have corruption, but at this point ours is armless in comparison lol. You even all know what real winter is, so you wont need to wear 5 coats during Spring and fall like all the immigrants from Africa.

Sounds like the perfect scenario to me.
    I will personally host 6-7 of them in my house, so long as they look like the two pictured above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    It's not 90s anymore. I'm pretty sure that all the information you have about 2000s Russia is from US media.
    Let's say... you are a tiny bit mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Economist are saying Canada will require a population of 100 million before 2050 to stay stable. How about all you nice Russian ladies just move here. We have corruption, but at this point ours is armless in comparison lol. You even all know what real winter is, so you wont need to wear 5 coats during Spring and fall like all the immigrants from Africa.

Really? Sounds like it is time for me to migrate to the Great North. Before we build a wall, that is.

Deleted
    Hm, a Russian in trouble....
    ...yeah, couldn't care less, Russia has pretty much been the Ebola of Europe for centuries now.

Nobody has been a greater victim of the War Criminal Vladmir Putin's depredations than those Russians who wanted to reject the road behind them and embrace modernity, good governance, justice and non-political institution building.

No one has betrayed their homeland to a greater degree than those Russians who support Putin's ongoing looting and pillaging of his own people. There is no real, enduring strength that will come from what Russia has done and is doing. Russia has tried this before. It never works.

There are no shortcuts to modernity and good governance. Russia could have kept on the path it started on over 20 years ago. Instead it will have to start all over again, 20 years from now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Nobody has been a greater victim of the War Criminal Vladmir Putin's depredations than those Russians who wanted to reject the road behind them and embrace modernity, good governance, justice and non-political institution building.

No one has betrayed their homeland to a greater degree than those Russians who support Putin's ongoing looting and pillaging of his own people. There is no real, enduring strength that will come from what Russia has done and is doing. Russia has tried this before. It never works.

There are no shortcuts to modernity and good governance. Russia could have kept on the path it started on over 20 years ago. Instead it will have to start all over again, 20 years from now.
    >than those Russians

You're talking about "5%" Russians. Honestly, fuck them and their opinions. Turds who are proud of their country being destroyed by "democracy" in the 90s.
    They will never rule the country, as they never should.

So, too bad for you, Skroe. You will never destroy Russia, as you're too pathetic to do that.

Deleted
    Have you ever been to Russia Skroe or are you just taking cnn fox news storie n throwing them together.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warhoof, what he says is very extreme in its form yet perfectly logical in its essence. Institution building is what Russia currently desperately needs yet never gets.

b2121945, "Fuck them and their opinions" is a very solid base for a civilized dialogue. Well done.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    fuck them and their opinions
    It's either ironic or fitting that you have a "triggered" avatar.

Probably more than a bit of both
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana View Post
    Very many people are suffering from corruption in Russia.
    if you think countries of west dont ride on corruption just like russia have fun living in utopia bubble.

money rules everywhere around the world just people in west do it in "white gloves" very often under protection of huge corporations and goverment officials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    It's either ironic or fitting that you have a "triggered" avatar.

Probably more than a bit of both
    The avatar fits his comments more often than not.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Could be worse, you could have the option to pick betwen Hillary or Trump for president, talk about what ever you pick your fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Could be worse, you could have the option to pick betwen Hillary or Trump for president, talk about what ever you pick your fucked.
    Yeah. And in my opinion, much worse is that fact that Hillary + Putin is gas mixture, and there could be end for all of us.

This user is not Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if you think countries of west dont ride on corruption just like russia have fun living in utopia bubble.

money rules everywhere around the world just people in west do it in "white gloves" very often under protection of huge corporations and goverment officials.
    I'd love to see you try to bribe the Police in Denmark, France, UK, Spain etcetc.

7+ Year Old Account

Hands off from our chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I'd love to see you try to bribe the Police in Denmark, France, UK, Spain etcetc.
    Have you heard about a pedophile ring some Pakistanis were running in Rotherham, UK?

Deleted
    The worst punishment ever (especially if he didnt do anything): being injected psychiatric medication and slowly sensing your mind withering away

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is happening here too in the US OP. Our government is very corrupt. How someone who violated national security, gets paid by foreign countries for special favors and then is a major candidate for President who will more than likely win, is a clear example of it.